Why are all world leaders shit?

Why are all world leaders shit?

Abe is a great leader though

you forgot to add merkel takimuro

Erdogan is literally shit-tier snackbar authoritarian shitbag. Kim Jung Un and Rodrigo are memes, and so is Trump.

I see only 3 shit here

Except for Trudeau

>Japanese politicians
>great

Xi and Putin are the only smart power-mongers who understand how to game politics.

the rest are literal retards who follow meme ideas. trump will literally destroy american influence on the world.

Putin isn't bad though.

We were either going to be Phillipine tier or South Korean tier.
Prove me wrong.

Erdogan is a great leader, no one would call a Turkish leader a world leader 15 years ago.

Noice numerals

I like Abe.

>somebody hasn't read the art of the deal
America is LITERALLY going to buy the whole world and lease it back to you to while it finances a better one

I do respect Abe and Xinping tho.

trump is literally going to go full protectionism your companies aren't even going to have influence anywhere.

merika is fucked, clinton atleast was smart enough to play empire.

Putin and Xi are top-tier leaders. They're strong leaders who consolidate power internally and doesn't afraid of anything.

!

>t. Asahi reader
>t. Sankei reader

You're a retard,

Not all

I see nothing wrong with Japan's one, why shit?

Just buy a body pillow of trump and fuck him already,

Out of my sight t*rk

Why would I do that when VR technology exists?

>Implying that's not in good fun

VR is a meme.

Sure. So fucking Trump with it would seem apt.

Those commie shits have never been changed. So no need to be counted. Erdo and Durterte are just classic odds of 3rd world,
This is also not so rare.

America, tho

America now starts to walk pretty much the same path as Japan, and this outcome even looks like a pretty "natural" consequence.

This really fucking resembles the LDP and Abes comeback, how Netouyo movement gains popular among working class and those brainless arrogant boomers.
Wait for Trumpnomics. The alt-right emperor definitely will do it. Prepare for Amerifats horuhoru movements. They definitely will take it.

Xinping is the only decent leader among those.

Also Putin works well from the point of view of Russians, if your goal is geopolitical influence for Russia and undermining the West then he is a good leader as well.

>7 from 8 on picture are men

The world was lost in 1945.

>tfw now relevant

>7 from 8
kek, termina las clases de ingles Maxi.

But your guy is cool

No hay un solo error en mi oracion, Bayron Gutierrez

please delet this
i am serious pls delet this RIGHT NOW

>Kim Jong In
>Bad leader

>all it takes to be relevant is a nigger with an 11 year old brains who just discovered communism

Kek. I want to both laugh and cry.

Though there's a difference between those, that is, your alt-right emperor is a total amateur politician, whereas ours is a pro politician even though his brain is full of alt-right wet dreams. And Japan has been homogeneous n shiit.

Trump has an extraordinary number of uncertainties. Given that, your country will most likely head for an unknown stagnation, politically and economically, ofc ideologically, that cant be compared with Abenomics and some of his hard-lines and nationalism.

I personally am looking forward to Amerishart horuhoru movement, which is a shameful trend of blatantly and outspokenly jerking off to your own culture, norm, common sense through media and the internet. People, especially those uneducated retards and decrepit boomers, will openly get into how great your country, culture, and people are. And the key point is, in your country, this might be replaced with White people.

Trust me, this will 100% happen.

lol

Because people are shit so they get shit rulers

Duterte does not deserve to be placed there

He belongs with Kim Jong-Un and Xi Jinping

came here to post this

Oh look it's a sister raping cousing martying kurd with 10 siblings (3 of them died in accidents when they were babies)

>Führerin Merkel on same level as these buffons
Looks like it's all up to us again.

Hell-O East Asia

Abe seems cool, don't know much about him though

Me too.

I'm an American and as such I know nothing. Can you tell me about how we're now walking the same path? And about your leader Abe?

Without Italy this time?

Add Hollande (French presishit) there pal

The woman

First of all, there are no "world leaders". Last I checked, mankind only occupy Earth.
So let's change your question to what you really mean: "Why are the leaders of all of the world's countries shit?"

This thought could have gone two ways, either the one above, or;

Why am I opposed to all of these nations' leaders?

This question could have branched out to several others, including: What objective fact have I read up on these leaders and their respective opinions? How much have I read on their opinions and world issues? How come I'm part of the minority that did not, and would not, elect such leaders?

So let me ask you a question; why didn't you think?

From my experience and as someone who knows both American and Japanese internet, what's going on now in the US looks just like what's happened in Japan since Abe. It's strangely very alike. Abe is a literal alt-right emperor, who even likes Putin like those shills here.

The Japanese alt-rights consistently support him despite being poor as shit and on welfare, making shitty political memes with anime girls all day long, bitching shit about foreigners on 2ch and twitter, just like Sup Forumsacks. Abe doesnt directly encourage them, but his party and the conservative/alt-right media often intend to do and pander to them.

As for Trump, as he stated, he will go ahead with some big economic plan like what Abe has done, which is called Abenomics. Contrary on the hopes of your working class and oldies, I bet it will be a pretty half-assed one that only benefits big companies. Those alt-rights will still appreciate it though. They are such people, only want to feel to be part of "the winners" regardless of their real poor social status. Also, Trump is a total amateur politician. All he can do or pretend to work hard is about economy, so he definitely will do this before everything.

And your media will start to pander to Trump. This is what's still ongoing here. You might think it couldnt happen because most American media were actually anti-Trump, are liberal. But I'd say it will happen. The media will dramatically change at a certain point, and go full "We Americans are so great, we are the best country" mode as a whole.
Though I'm starting to doubt if Trump actually build the wall and deport many immigrants, and willingly cope with complex international issues. Supposing that he learned how to manipulate the supporters and the media, he'd rather set a goal to stabilize his domestic popularity than take an international risk.