Nobody is allowed to bully America on this board anymore. They actually fucking did it

Nobody is allowed to bully America on this board anymore. They actually fucking did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck, I actually wanted Hillary to win, just to bully americans and Sup Forumstards. But they won

you are fucking retarded if you think trump is some alt-right defender of western civilization.

he's simply just an isolationist who's going to roll back nato, trade, and everything else and let your shitty union get invaded by russia.

this is why russia and wikileaks supports him.

There is no need to shill anymore friend, its over

I'll bully them regardless

Danke Freund. Ich fühle mich so gut

How can anyone respect a country where the people don't celebrate the resurrection of the Son of God?

The burgers actually did it. They have finally broken free from the shackles of cuckoldry.
Dicks out, lads - They deserve respect.

they still get shot on daily basis though, so that bully won't end any time soon

They harnessed the power of meme magic.
Not even our strongest nukes could touch them now.

No matter who wins; America is white again.

>e's simply just an isolationist who's going to roll back nato, trade, and everything else and let your shitty union get invaded by russia.
Implying any of that is a bad thing.

>America is white again.

are you sure? according to what I know now you're going to deport illegals and build the wall, alright, but what's going to happen with legal immigrants though? youstill have millions of them

Go to Russia and tell me what it's like.

Hindu meme magic worked

the madmen

>implying

not to mention chicanos and descendant of illegals who are actually american citizens

Indians make the biggest part of legal immigration in USA even Trump said he will help them moving there.

We might actually get an EU army though

If so you guys are fucked without US backing vs. an aggressive Russia

Indians are bro tier. I wouldn't mind having Canada's immigration flow desu.

> t. Pajeet

>the cake on trump's mouth on the poster

Donald is gonna deport anyone who isn't white and Christian, get mad cuck

This honestly. Almost every Indian I meet has some high paying profession, or is working towards a high paying profession.
That's some memeception

Not even, but I don't know of a single Indian immigrant who isn't a decent person.

Russia is a meme m8. Basically just balts are weak enough to be actually threatened without foreign support.

How do I convert to Hinduism?

Trump will gas all non-whites

Joke's on you I have european citizenship.

While you don't ;^)

>get mad cuck
nah, we don't have any reason to be mad, It's going to be fun to watch the feminists, gays and chicanos cry

It's gonna be like in the ubisoft video game Tom Clancy's Endwar

USA USA USA US OF A USA!!!1111

The Russian economy is smaller than Italy's.
The Russian population is 146 million while the EU has a population of 440 million (without the UK).

If the EU were serious about having a common military they could easily create one far superior to Russia.

Are you asking me if I'm jealous? If so no

>If the EU were serious about having a common military they could easily create one far superior to Russia

That's a big "If" for the EU to actually get its shit together and make a competent military force. Russia might not win sure, but it will be devastating to the European economy and ruin decades of investment and development in Eastern Europe.

They did what? Choose the shittier one of two turds. Wow

I'm kinda sad I won't get to watch the butthurt on Sup Forums and Reddit, but I'm interested to see what Trump does with America.

Holy shit, they are actually doing it, the absolute madman!

i hate america now

In all, 100% honesty, don't expect much. He's ultimately still beholden to Congress.

I'm celebrating it right now though.

Nothing else but ease the taxes for him and his billionare friends. I seriously doubt he can do anything else he promised.

How much time until sharters regret this?

EU is actually finally getting its shit together now that biggest roadblock called UK jumped boat.

This. He might also renegotiate NAFTA and NATO but even that will take some serious work on his part.

>the entirety of Sup Forums dared to doubt us
America is unstoppable.

0.0002 cryptoshekels have been deposited in your now deactivated account

Best you'd get from Sup Forums "I won't be able to get a job because I'm white" and crying reaction pictures like last time.
Tumblr is a fucking goldmine, gotta take pictures of your tears to show the crying, thinking the tranny hunting gestapo is coming tomorrow.

>Tumblr is a fucking goldmine, gotta take pictures of your tears to show the crying, thinking the tranny hunting gestapo is coming tomorrow.
this
they're having mental breakdowns
my ex-gf keeps calling me crying

I'd like to see what happens to a modern globalized economy after the country tears up it's trade agreements and puts tariffs on their biggest trading partners.

My guess is the economy won't do so well and if sharters have any brains they should start regretting Trump when they see that jobs are actually being lost instead of gained as he promised.

False
Song
Of
Globalism

however, how does he kill cockroaches in the US? to be fair it appears like the US was taken by shitskins completely.

Thank you for correcting the record

german economic collapse would be icing on the cake please die

America will benefit if we focus on America not the world

who else here listening to kekwave?

Eh, SJW tears are good too

they made a clown the most powerful man on earth, they are not cucks, they are literally retarded

t. literally nobody

retard

2016: the year meme magic became real

USA is a joke lol

>he says while his mother is being gangraped by 3 muslim refugees and his sister is being anally raped

AHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Please save me, guys

go jump off a bridge

>a fucking danish

WAKEY WAKEY YUROS YOUR RELEVANCE IS DWINDLING MORE AND MORE EACH DAY

nice digits

but fuck off

I love you USA

I swear I'll reduce shartposting to one thread a week

fuckin madness

enjoy your civil war

hillary was the guaranteed civil war
>thinking a bunch of people that cry when shooting digital guns can start a civil war

angry lefties don't have guns rofl

They elected a living meme. Guess that's bigger than a woman.

LOL do you cucks still get paid?

Enjoy your actual war with hungry Ruskies

I'll enjoy the sound of jet engines overhead as all of the hollywood celebritites fly to Canada in a fit of SJW asspain

>the meltdown happening from leftists right now
>this is going to continue for at least the next year

this is so... beautiful

>YUROS YOUR RELEVANCE IS DWINDLING MORE AND MORE EACH DAY
What? It is USA who is going isolationist, which means more relevant europe. With some luck EU is getting its own army sooner than later.

>mfw Euros have to pay for their own defense now

Gee, I wonder how those social programs y'all love so much will do when European nations have to increase their defense spending

>i-i-if we take in more africans we'll be more relevant than ever!

One might say that Sup Forumstards are a bunch of loonies and tin foil hats, which maybe true at times. But then you see lefties like the chick in the video bellow and wonder seriously about the mental health of these people
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8

At least people who defend Trump keep their bullshit mostly contained to the internet, while SJWs/leftfags have zero common in real life too, it's like they turn off the 'Common Sense Switch' on their brains

>>One might say that Sup Forumstards are a bunch of loonies and tin foil hats,
let's be honest
tinfoil hats have been completely redeemed over the past year or so

Then they realize there's no hollywood here and go back

What? Even Merkel changed her stance on accepting more refugees, EU created actual common border control unit, and with Britbongs no longer attempting to smuggle Turkey into EU there should not really be that many issues.

the wall just got 30,000 feet higher

absolute madmen

>1.5 million refugees in 1 year
>80% of them are males between the ages of 16-34
>i-i-it's nothing

wait until they import their 30 person family next year

>CTR is still getting paid
How?