Mfw the American hegemony over the world literally ended because americans wanted

>mfw the American hegemony over the world literally ended because americans wanted

>tfw when at least I'm not Brazil

Feels good, thank you for reminding me that at least I dont live in Brazil.

You dont understand monkey
We've always wanted it

>Feels good, thank you for reminding me that at least I dont live in Brazil.
lol you guys are literally going to give Central America to us m8, simply because you can't handle brown people

>b-b-but we're going to be le white again!
literally the only reason for voting Trump

just watch and enjoy the show, huefriend

It is true. It really only works because the entire world finds America relatable in some way. I think that's what's changed now. People don't understand Americans right now.

>implying anyone would want something south of US

it's like playing hot potato and you're calling them fags for giving the potato away

>he thinks national hegemony over anything is a thing in this day and age
Literally a country of monkeys.

Enjoy your newfound freedom lads

Eh? Doesn't France have territorial/political interests hegemony over Saharan Africa? Chad and Mali are in your pocket

>wahhh t-the evil murican empire kills brown people
>wanhh Americans elected a person who doesn't want to bomb brown people

Will you people make up your mind.

thanks, thanks for real

This. I was scared as fuck that Hillary would eventually invade Libya and neighbouring North African countries

what? For once we are going to be left alone, and be able to expand our influence over South/Central America for once. It's the best thing it could happen to us :D

clinton wanted a hemispheric market of open borders and open trade

thank dog she lost

I don't really understand any of this, but if that's the case enjoy it!

he's going to be like dubya but even more retarded and embarrassing

That's never gonna happen. They're too far gone.

Go get 'em, tiger!

Trump is nothing like Dubya.

you guys have a lot of funny ideas

He's like Dubya in that he's painfully thick and God's gift to satire

Bring the iron fist rule and off duty cops to those poor criminal-subjigated bastards

>America ever becoming white "again"

FUCKING FLORIDA REDNECK SHIT FUCKS REEEEEEEE

This guy is the same delusional leftist who makes propaganda everyday of Lula and Dilma.

Just ignore this monkey.

Please read more.

Cry more leftards. You will not win 2018. Brazilians want Trump.

>People don't understand Americans right now.

But it's obvious. They don't like non-white and non-christian people and don't like going through the hardships times of an economic system that they themselves pushed for in the first place in the world, including freedomizations of countries to further that agenda, because it doesn't suit them anymore as in the 90s, the goody days of their system. Goody days for me, baddy days for you.

So they're out of it, building a wall and calling potato.

Who will be the new super power? China? I don't see any other candidate.

empire is gay

we never wanted it in the first place, should have ended after the cold war, but retarded neocon jews conned us into propping it up zombie style for a couple decades while they stole as much as they could carry

yeah right wing populism and ethnic nationalism is a totally foreign concept to yurop right now...

yes, obviously china. in fact, china is a super power already.

a country with 1300 million of people growning 7% all years.nobody can even compete with this

When are they going to collapse due to shit infrastructure?