Dear Russians

Dear Russians
All banter aside, we are actually friends, arent we? Y-you are not really gonna invade us, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-2PM2_Topol-M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ponomarev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>role playing as countries

Oh Germany you're so silly! :3

fgtry

Hey Fritz, you and the Frogs and Pollacks remember how to war?

w-why would we want war? We are peaceful nations and we hope we can continue our good relations and trade with russia

I'd like to think Russia would finally be bro-tier but deep down I know the real mentality of Ivan and hence can't believe anything good will come out of this.

JUST LEAVE OUR PIPES ALONE FUCKING EUROS REEE

Russia wouldnt do such things. we are neighbours, we love each other :)

>we are neighbour
soon

Hear, hear.
Anglos seem to be going full Gullible Chamberlain again.

>says the country that literally tried to wipe us from the earth
Nice.

Anyway, why should we?
Actually in Russian media it was more like "yeah right, European UNION, right, like Napoleon "united" Europe, or Hitler, yeaaah, riiiight, nooooothing suspicious here"
So don't make anything stupid and we are all safe.

Russia is shit as well as your shitty EUSSR.

Just end this world.

> A-H

The EU antagonizes Russia more than the US sometimes.

You boys play nice now!

I'm fucking wondering. Without us what's to stop Russia from doing whatever the want?

>from a country which already thinks the democrats lost, because the russians manipulated the vote
and we are mean to russia because we follow the burgers order to do so.

Germans will have few more weeks than others. It will take some time to chew through Finland Poland, Sweden and Baltics.

This is what the people voting for these shitpiles wanted.

We need more Brexits, more national sovereignty, more collaboration with Russia and more walls to defend our civilisation from muslumszl and Nigros. Also the end of NATO.

With the will, the UK and France can stop Russia at Poland. All bets are off if the UK goes full isolationist too.

The EU has always been a massive Russia cocksucker. Way more than most states wanted. You're obviously an idiot.

Muslims and Blacks aren't any kind of threat. They won't ever attack with tanks and rocket artillery. Russians are murdering genociders with tanks and rocket artillery.

We want free trade with Europe and peace at our borders, not NATO bases and anti-Russian revolutions.

nice

>We need more Brexits
No. EU is important
>more national sovereignty
no
>more collaboration with Russia
yes
>more walls to defend our civilisation from muslumszl and Nigros
no threat to us as a Union.
>Also the end of NATO
Yes

>peace at our borders
Like your border with Ukraine?

Not quite

>The Council of the European Union stated that "Russia's violation of international law and the destabilisation of Ukraine [...] challenge the European security order at its core."

>tanks and rocket artillery
These tanks, artillery and nukes is the reason we're sill an independent country.

If you think Russia is going to invade your country you are really stupid.

You want to remove Estonian, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, German, Swedish and Spanis speakers and replace them with Russians speaking Russian. You force your neighbours buy expoloding Russian nuclear power plants which everything else than free trade. You don't want NATO bases because you want to kill people. NATO bases didn't threaten you in anyway since you have nukes.

Russians are absolutely horrible people and support 99% these policies.

Yes. We were doing pretty great until the anti-Russian coup d'etat.

>expoloding Russian nuclear power plants
Alright, didn't read the rest.

>Muslims aren't any kind of threat.
Holy shit you're a retarded cuck faggot. I bet you love Trudeau

>The EU has always been a massive Russia cocksucker

>In January 2016, senior EU government officials were reported to have registered their growing fears that "a new cold war" was now unfolding in Europe, with "Russian meddling" allegedly taking on a breadth, range and depth greater than previously thought: "It really is a new Cold War out there. Right across the EU we are seeing alarming evidence of Russian efforts to unpick the fabric of European unity on a whole range of vital strategic issues.”

Remember, the EU is ruled by globalists at its core. They see Russia as a threat to their markets

It's because you have nukes.

We live next to Russia like Georgia and Ukraine. And everytime Russians attack the next neighbour they'll come closer to you and that's all Russians want -- attack their neighbours.

They have no wishes for anything else.

right :3 now get into btr we have to make germany nazi again!

If the Ukrainian government which is supported bu the US stops shelling its own citizens near our borders it would be pretty nice, yes.

You mean until the Ukranians had enough balls to say enough to your harrasment

>No. EU is important

I defend my Europa as civilisation, so I support some kind of Union in terms of defence, economy and internal immigration. But definitely this economic "union" should die.

>You don't want NATO bases because you want to kill people.
>you don't want we kill your people because you're evil
Kek

>that's all Russians want -- attack their neighbours.
>They have no wishes for anything else.
Do you realize how brainwashed you are? I hope you are just memeing.

Looks like you'll get what you want. Trump licks Putin's asshole clean daily.

>harrasment
Kek. Implying you knew something about Russian-Ukrainian relations before 2014.
Is this what your media telling you? We were harassing Ukraine all these years?

Russians are douchebags

Fuck off, cuck.

And I actually do, since he's bro tier and send troops to help the Baltics.

We see Russia as a threat to European lives but that wasn't always the case, retard.

Yeah, the roof didn't totally collapse on your SPb NPP during building phase either. Every product you do is shit.

Come on. They just recovered a land that was Russian before: Crimea, a peninsula with a population who is mostly ethnically Russian.

The Russians were/are manipulating the politicians and bribing your way into the govnerments pocket to maintain your Black Sea military presence, and have a market for your overpriced and shitty natural gas.

without an Union, even some joke union that we have at this moment, it wouldnt take many years until we experience another war.
No thank you, i take some shit lobbying over that.

>Trump licks Putin's asshole clean daily.
Pfff.
Trump looks Reaganish actually, I'm not sure that our relations will really get better, who cares what he said in debates

We do know the man has a Slav fetish :^)

Your union is going to shit. People want out of its corrupt fuckfest as they're starting to realize that it can no longer exist in its current state. They don't want to be apart of the next warmongering authoritarian superpower that the EU is sure to evolve into.

Fuck off with your subverting. 90 percent of Russians polled in favour of killing Ukrainians and Georgians without a reason in the latest wars. Rest supported even more hardcore actions.

Your parliament voted 99% for killing Ukrainians and Georgians. The four MPs that voted against were either killed or chased out of the country.

> We need a union, if not we will have a war.

This is ridiculous, also sounds like menace.

> manipulating the politicians
And now when US literally assign officials to Ukraine, Ukraine is free and democratic and independent, right.

твoю мaть

Yeah, 146%.

Russians occupy Finnish lands but they aren't returning them. They attacked Ukraine because there was an opportunity. It's like a biker gang attacking you in some dark street.

>Merkel moves German troops to the Russian borders and doubles the military budget
>Russia please don't attack us!
Is this a WW2 reenactment?

There's going to be a strong pendulum swing back to supporting EU. People are waking up to the destructive forces of alt-right people supporting insane politics promoting hate towards everybody.

They took Crimea because they couldn't just let a vital military asset be absorbed into NATO. It's their only warm water port, and they had so many troops there stationed there year round that they didn't even need to send troops in, what did you expect?

> without a reason
Yeah, except Georgia started that war, not Russia.

And Ukraine has a classical civil war, where most of Russians support, surprise, Russians. Do you want us to support Ukrainians killing Russians? How is it even logical?

>The four MPs that voted against were either killed
In your fantasy world?

and who would we fight? Our neighbours would be russia with thousand of nuclear warheads, therefor an unlikely target.
Turkey isnt really worth it (well constantinople would be nice). and well some smaller states eastward, many of which would be happy to join this union out of they own free will. Where is our enemy?
I think we are safer within an european union, if we would just stop messing with russia.
its the burgers will

>It's their only warm water port
what is Kaliningrad?

>EU absorbed shittones of countries last years
>Russia is so imperialistic! Why is it on our borders?!

They have nukes. Nobody can attack them. They have a military port Novorossysk and coast line Krasnodar Krai. Nothing justifies killing people for this.

It was only your troops.

>In your fantasy world?
Read some news. Not watch Roossija24.

>Who would we fight
Russia, China, Iran etc. The EU is in almost every sense a European version of the US. If we don't counter those countries influence than you guys would have to be the ones to do it to preserve your countries prosperity and markets in the 3rd world. This war won't be through military neccesarily, but rather an economic one. Expect shortages and recession if the EU fails to hold onto its influence.

>I think we are safer within an european union, if we would just stop messing with russia.
Can you honestly say nobody was ""messing"" with Russia before Ukraine? Attack wars are illegal anyway.

It is mostly militia, though they are angry as fuck that Russia doesn't support them enough.
>Read some news
There are no news about "The four MPs that voted against were killed" because it never happened.

>They have nukes. Nobody can attack them. They have a military port Novorossysk and coast line Krasnodar Krai. Nothing justifies killing people for this.

In case you haven't noticed, the big issue they've been raising is the construction of the missile defensive system in Romania and Poland. If NATO can prevent them from retaliating, they can be attacked at will. Putin gave a pretty lengthy talk about it to a bunch of western journalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Why would Russia invade Europe? Russian elites keep their kids and their cash in EU and USA because it is much easier than building a working economy and a good educational system.

>I think we are safer within an european union, if we would just stop messing with russia.

An intergovernmental military alliance of sovereign European nations would be great. A kind of NATO without USA.

>few more weeks

There is still fighting going on in Ukraine. At this rate, Germany has like 30 years. A ůlot can happen in 30 years...

The difference is, said countries were quite willing.

(and to be honest, most Russians woudl be quite willing too just for the oportunity to leave Russia without any hassle, but Putin won't let them)

>Read some news. Not watch Roossija24.
I love how foreigners blame English-speaking Russians on English-speaking site for "reading propaganda". Because Russians who can read Russian, Ukrainian and English sources are so so much more biased than some Shitistanian who read two random articles about events and can't even find Ukraine on the map.

cringy

Regular Russian battalions supported by rocket artillery from the Russian side of the border.

You have to read again what I wrote and it's true.

Putin also said there are no troops within 1500 km of Finnish border. Don't believe what the Russian manlet rapist says. Use your brains. They have subs and missile defences don't work against their ballistic missiles.

>According to Russia the missile is designed to be immune to any current or planned U.S. missile defense system.[23] It is claimed to be capable of making evasive maneuvers to avoid a kill by interceptors, and carries targeting countermeasures and decoys.[24]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-2PM2_Topol-M

I repeat, don't fucking believe what they say because it makes no sense.

Crimea was more than willing.
>most Russians woudl be quite willing too just for the oportunity to leave Russia without any hassle, but Putin won't let them
Tell me more about my country

>bribing your way into the govnerments pocket to maintain your Black Sea
We were officially paying for it.
>market for your overpriced and shitty natural gas.
We were selling much cheaper than to Europe.
Now Ukraine buys our gas from Poland or whoever.

Agreed. We wouldn't have to spend billions babysitting you and your countries militaries will finally become not shit.

Only downside is you'll have less money for welfare but if you can live with having more poors than go for it.

>russia
EU is influenced heavinly by the german politics. Our goverment was always closer to russia than other countries (like yours) thought we were. Doubt we would mess with them, if it werent for you.

>china
We are financially benefitting from china. There are thousand of km away.
The country is fucking huge and too strong.
And China wouldnt profit much on a weak europe.
Some financial tensions are always there and in this case, an Union of many countries can bring more to the table as a small 10 million country.

>iran
The ONLY reason we hate iran is again, your country and perhaps the brits. Relations would normalize within a decade. Without you.

Agree. The NATO is not a balanced alliance and should vanish.

>Putin won't let them
So, it's Putin who's in charge of the US and EU immigration policy?

Also it would be great business for Lockheed if the EU really started militarizing. We'd both benefit greatly

joined two or three battles when militia started to fuck up

>You have to read again what I wrote and it's true.
Well
>The four MPs that voted against were either killed or chased out of the country.
>The four MPs that voted against were either killed or chased out of the country.

PROOFS?

The citation from that quote is dated from an article written in 2008, not exactly up to date with the current situation. If you actually watched the video instead of sperging out, he goes on to say that Russia is working on developing offensive weaponry designed to counter this defense system. It's worth a watch trust me, it's very interesting to hear one of the leading figures on the international stage talk about geopolitics and nuclear deterrence, even if it is rhetoric.

NATO is HEAVILY in Europes favor budget wise though. If you want to collectively become half as strong as the US, you'll need to start raising taxes and cutting programs

I really really really hate europeans. When will all you lying, hateful shits be killed by refugees already. World would be a much better place.

>I really really really hate europeans
Why?

For what fucking purpose? We dont need a strong military.

Yeah, but Germany isn't the only voice in the EU

China is a threat to French influence in their former African colonies. Russia is a threat to German investments and much of Germany's right is fervently anti-Russian (see Merkel).

Iran is disliked for the same reason, they're a threat to European oil companies that have interests in the region

This is only scratching the surface btw.

Russia is richer than Ukraine.

But even Czech Republic is richer than Russia.

As immigration crisis showed, people go where the cash be. Do the math.

>We don't need a strong military
But Krupp does, as does Nestle, and Royal Dutch shell, and don't forget about Airbus Group

You're richer than 60% of Russia which is barren frozen shithole

It was only regular Russian forces.

Glad I checked. Only one fucking Russian voted against. Everyone else wanted to see murders. He was chased out of Russia promptly though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ponomarev

Go change it then but obviously you can't since you just repeat Russian propaganda without thinking about it.

Also go fuck yourself since there's still subs and any AA system can saturated. Russians just bitch that they have to use less missiles to kill people. They'd like to murder more as per usual.

W-we just want to be bros with Euros
But you don't ;_;

NATO is heavily in favor of USA 5th article wise. Hell, even non-NATO countries sent troops to fight and die for USA in Afghanistan.

Don't worry Ivan. We can learn to be bros with you

Oh, I misread, I thought that you said that Russians would like to join EU.
As for Russian immigrants to EU, there are a lot of them, I see nothing wrong with it. And it's not Putin who "won't let them", but EU immigration policy.

Is that why want to wipe out languages in your neighboring countries?

Whatever you say.

Because they are awful people? Because throughout history they were nothing but malice to us? Nothing good ever came from beyond our western border, only death and misery.

T-thanks Murica-kun
Btw Cold War propaganda aside, all Americans I've met were 10/10 great buddies so we can yeah

Let's focus on facts, not emotions. What do you want to discuss?

Breaking news! Militia doesn't exist! All these people are photoshopped! All the refugees from Ukraine in Russia are lying to you, they are robots made by Putin!

>Glad I checked
Yeah, you should check more, because your picture of Russian politics is fantastic.