What are Sup Forums thoughts on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?

What are Sup Forums thoughts on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?

overrated to hell

Pleb detected.

IMO it takes a nosedive in quality once so appalled starts

You were both born this century. Fuck off.

What?

who do you think this album was made for

>GOD TIER
Runaway
Lost in the World
Hell of a Life

>FANTASTIC TIER
Dark Fantasy
Gorgeous
Power
All of the Lights
Devil in a New Dress

>GREAT TIER
Monster
Who Will Survive in America

POWER GAP

>OKAY TIER
Blame Game

>UH TIER
So Appalled

I hope that's bait. After so appealed the quality is at a solid 9/10 level or better for the rest of the album

^Gorgeous +Power
vRunaway, maybe Hell of a Life
Otherwise I agree entirely

Kanye's best, also very overrated.

wtf is the bottom left the cover of a neutral milk hotel album?

Why do people hate So Appalled? It's one of my favorite tracks on the album.

Switch Blame Game and Hell of a Life and we good

This

He has no fucking energy, lyricism is kinda boring, Swizz Beatz is super annoying, Jay-Z bad feature

"NO WHAT THIS SHIT IS???? FUCKING RIDICKOLLIUSSS"

8/10 at best. 7/10 on any other average day. Not a 10/10. Not even Kanye's best

This is his actual magnum opus

Pretty sure he was sick at the time of recording this song. He sounded a lot different than usual. Prolly some sort of stuffy nose. And it's prolly Jay's best feature in a Kanye song. Which isn't saying much since all his other features are off topic shitposts about him and don't belong with the themes of the song. Not this time

Gold Digger is shit, skits are annoying, isn't as complete or concise as MBDTF

Doubt if that was true he would have put it on the album since he's such a perfectionist. Jay-Z is shit on Kanye's albums and could be removed for a net gain, Kid Cudi is far better as a feature

I used to love mbdtf when I didn't know much about hip hop. now it's a 6/10 for me

Thank God for shit opinions

Gold Digger ain't that horrible
The Skits are some of the greatest in Hip-Hop history. They're not some long phone call about bullshit or sex skits. They transition into songs that are polar opposites of what the men from Broke Phi Broke do or don't do

BPB can't afford gas for Cars. Kanye can, but instead of being flashy about it, he drives it slowly. BPB can't afford material things cars, clothes, and women. Kanye can afford Diamonds, but he only wants a specific kind of diamonds; Blood free diamonds. BPB had Mothers who would pretend they were the Christmas trees. Kanye spoils the fuck out of his Mother. In the last skit, BPB asks what's next after having kicked Kanye out. Well what's next is the end of the album. It's absolute and complete. It's perfection

Iunno, but he sounds so different. In my first listens of MBDTF, I didn't even know that was Kanye in the first verse. Yeah, Jay is terrible. Never Let Me Down, Diamonds Remix, etc. But he did so damn good in So Appalled

I can't hate it when it has a hot line like "Moral victories is for minor league coaches. And Ye already told you 'We Major' you cockaroaches"

No one ever talks about See Me Now...

bonus track

>tfw I can't find it

share with me

it got talked about too much on here from 2010-2013 and we kinda burned out on it

but yeah, its ok

overrated.
It has a great opener and closer though, and DianD is still good.

But it's no where near a 9-10/10.

what an underrated album maybe we should talk about it some fucking more