The beatles were bad because they made other bands wear bowl-cuts and suits

>the beatles were bad because they made other bands wear bowl-cuts and suits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX42_3ZKv8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_music
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no musician has ever looked as cool as Paul McCartney

>tfw I used to dislike piero's rankings and dismiss them as a meme but now I think he is a legitimate critic and he is better than all of Sup Forums critics
music for this feel?

Throbbing Gristle

youtube.com/watch?v=DX42_3ZKv8c

Specifically, 1:45 to 2:25.

trust me,if you give his records a chance,you will have alot of mindblwoingly good musical expiriences.

he is by far the best rock critic that I know of. I don't care if retarded 16 year old Sup Forumstants get salty because he gave 4.5/10 to demon days(a view point which I was fucking happy to see,bc no one ever agreed with me on that)

I think scaruffi is great for people like me,who dont want boring "well made" records,but look at rock as art,and look at art as an academic discipline.

You're an imbecile.

wow,that great point ressonated

Pretty much the same partner. I was also happy to see he gave their self titled a 6. Gorillaz fans underrate the only good album the band ever did.

>front page is unironic Beatles music defener threads and threads about internet """comedians"""
must be those magic hours when only Americans are awake

>Beatles' "Aryan" music removed any trace of black music from rock and roll. It replaced syncopated African rhythm with linear Western melody, and lusty negro attitudes with cute white-kid smiles.

Do people really take this seriously?

I hope you're a ching-chong, because the Beatles are one of the only worthwhile musical acts to emerge from Yurp since the 18th century.

it's completely correct

whether it makes the music bad or not is subjective

Wew fucking lad.

Define black music to me.

yes.you do not understand what he is saying.
the beatles did to black music,and rock and roll what radiohead did to post-rock,and what kraftwerck did to themselves.

I will quote scaruffi,just to piss you off,but because he said it clearly,when talking about kraft.

1. take black music, 2. remove the provocative elements, 3. enhance it with modern technology, 4. and turn it into easy-listening music for the white masses.

it has nothing to do with weather or not they used "swing".you just do not know the 50s

To be fair, Gayrope produced some interesting artists (Schönberg, Stravinsky, Webern). It's just that Yuro-peons thought they were shit tier and preferred muh elevator muzak/perfume commercial classical.

i don't agree 100% with the guy (Royal Trux for example) but what he says about Radiohead is spot on and only delusional fanboys would disagree

does this guy listen to music or does he just hate it

Yeah what a delusional fan boy Steve Reich is, he really doesn’t know what he's talking about does he ;)

man I love twin... but I really do think that he(just like everyone over 40) overrates the 60s and underrates the 90s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_music

Exactly.

Have you ever even visited his website? The 60s has the fewest 8+ rated albums aside from the 2000s meanwhile the 90s has the most.

what about the part where music perception and subsequent taste is subjective and unique to individuals/small set of individuals? won't 'academically' cutting into parts analysing something as dynamic and in-flux as music against the very concept of it? your pandering to scaruffi seems only like an overblown inferiority complex. you can't accept your 'inferior' taste and hence accept someone else's.