Your cunt

>your cunt
>how buttmad is your country

All the Mexicans I have on normiebook were making jokes about walls
Argies asleep

>we were called rapists and apparently you agree
lmao

Live on Cancun, literally the best possible outcome for us, new visa restrictions and the raise of the dollar will scare away people from USA, raising our national tourism, also since most of the cities income is based around on american dollars, there is going to be more money flowing in te city. Feel bad for the people in the north though.

Frankly, Mexico deserves it, but maybe it's not all their fault.
The war on drugs was possibly the worst possible thing we could have done in regards to our relationship with Mexico.
Now they're ruled by cartels and their government is possibly the most corrupt in this hemisphere.

I'm hoping this causes a domino effect. Maybe Mexico will stop wallowing in their tears and drugs, and rise against their own government.

This is how the world will start to crumble down to a populist feudal shithole, by retards like you who watch a lot of tv and dont know shit about the real world

Also this The main reason the industry in the us died was because americans are unemployable, there arent enough walls, tax cuts or legal loopholes to fix a lazy moronic society

Im glad he won, it will teach you the real problem

I hope they start deporting people soon.
I also hope they ban muslims, just in time to keep them out of the american continent.
Thanks based trump

>Mexicans get to watch as yanks bankrupt themselves building a wall they can just sail round
Sounds tough, Pedro.

i hope i would burn your murican flag

Dunno. Maybe he will cut the visa free travel agreement with Chile. I wanted to go to the US next year.

Good, it'll move us one step further towards automation instead of relying on smelly beaners.

I'd rather have a robot in nearly all cases.

>a wall they can just sail round

Revolution here when?????

Unless you're a fucking robot you're royally fucked m8

1. Poland
2. Quite, everyone is panicking that NATO will dissolve and we will be BTFO by Russians again.

Well you dumb yanks have managed to fuck up the loonie. So thanks. The only possible upside is if Trump's utter disregard to maintaining ties with NATO allies and giving a shit about what hippies think means we get oil money and an increase in defence spending

>Maybe Mexico will stop wallowing in their tears and drugs, and rise against their own government.
Impossible, being a self-pitying sponge is the Mexican character. They aren't capable of self-criticism or change. Fortunately we won't have to worry so much about their total social, political, and economic incompetence for much longer

NZ
Everybody here hates Trump and Hillary

1) This one.
2) It is very butthurt but for reasons that do not concern your election.

My country as the government? Not at all. They said they'll accept the choice of American people, whatever it is.

My country as people? According to the latest poll most of them (~63%) don't care about the American elections, so not much butthurting to be had here as well.

>Sup Forums's inboard music

mexicans should respect themselves before expecting respect from others

my cunt literally dgaf, our trump hotel might even get us some nice tourism ... the real estate value is probably going UP, my boss was lucky buying

everyone hates Trump so yeah, pretty mad.

Kek.

Die Mexico, die.

classic CHI tears

My country supported him we are good

How do Mexicans not find these people completely irritating?

>be beaners
>blame all your misery on others
Ah yes. Why don't you fix your own country, you cunts?

no one here cares about anything that happens outside of NZ or Australia

please leave us alone and no, we will not take any hillary """""""""refugees"""""""

We have chairos which is basically the same but more educated

There's no upside user, lightning will hit here first and will hit hardest but no one's getting out of this unscathed. Japan's stock market is down, emerging markets will start seeing losses as soon as they open, the world is heading into economic recession. If I didn't have family responsibilities I'm fucking serious I'd be moving to jo pin the EZLN in Chiapas.

Yes, the reasonable thing is to say things won't be so bad, that there's contingency plans that cooler heads will prevail, etc. And we should all strive to keep all thesesmall fictions in our public personas. But we are fucked, badly.

Well, nobody is hated for nothing.

literally every canadian i know is crying.

trump = canada fucked
tacos get a lot of rhetoric for trade but we have a nearly as big trade gap with america. we're even more fucked because we are dependent on exports.

I feel sorry for Mexico.

Nothing is going to happen. Did Obama close Guantanamo for example? He just will be a president with a big mouth instead of doing black things.

Quite literally this, Oceania for the Oceanians.

Lmao do you live under a rock? It's been the talk of radio, TV, fb and the town non-stop

hahahahahaah fuck you polish and balt scum, literally everyone hates you in the EU for your irrational fear against Russia.

>Irrational

>mfw the fucking dollar rose 2 fucking pesos in just an hour
Just let it end

The Canadians are letting them in by the boatload unfortunately. Toronto will soon be an Islamic Emirate.

Most people here are more concerned with something else, otherwise pretty shocked and salty

I'm just happy that the meme happened. Hey, you guys gonna let us have nukes too like Trump said he might?

What is it about Trump that Koreans don't like? I'm gonna guess that it's literally just North Korea's support

Just checked my Fb out of mere curiosity

One girl said she feels offended by the results, but she's a typically naive "spread the love" type so it doesn't surprise me. She's not an idiot, but you know

Another said she's glad because Trump is friends with Putin and according to her his presidency will put an end to any tension left between US and Russia

Another guy was like "what's the big deal, he was voted, it's democracy"

There's a page i follow that jokes about medieval times and they say we should've hoped for Hernan Cortes to be elected

Things are chill, i don't give a damn and most of my friends don't either apparently

He said something about we should pay more for defending Korea.

Ah gotcha. I don't know enough specifics about the subject to comment though. I know how much the US spent defending and developing SK but I can't say for figures and fairness in the modern day.

>how buttmad is your country

I stopped caring for this country a long time ago anyway. I wanna leave.

You speak good English for a Korean. Most I've met can't say more than basic phrases

I lived in Singapore for a while. Huh, never been to NZ or met someone who lived there

Been to Korea before and I live in Auckland so I can't escape. Better than Chinese at least but that's not saying much

Cambodia: absolutely nobody gives a damn shit
France: probably like the US. Leftists are mad (including the President who prepared a congratulations letter for Clinton only) but everyone hate them (90% of the country according to the last polls) so it's fine.

Some local SJWs are upset and we're telling ourselves that we gotta prevent something like this from occuring in our elections. Otherwise pretty ambivalent, some are rejoicing because they want weaker Dollar, or hate America in general so bad things for them == good things for us.

>trusting a witche's thrall with nukes

I don't think so

Some local SJWs are upset and we're telling ourselves that we gotta prevent something like this from occuring in our elections. Otherwise pretty ambivalent, some are rejoicing because they want weaker Dollar, or hate America in general so bad things for them == good things for us.

What is my country?
Let assume it is China
They're all celebrating
I read that last week when Korean congress member from different parties visit D.C., due to the instability of the election those people in D.C. does not opose ROK getting nuclear

Will it be a wall of tacos instead?

big difference, trump isnt a politician

not until january

are you ready for some real change?

Retard SJWs are upset, but who gives a shit about them.

The British almost banned him from entering their country. Think of what that would have looked like now that he's been elected

eh, most of the people I know are taking it pretty ok, making jokes about now being half-time buliders and some memes about the third impact happening, only seen 2 guys making a drama out of it

Fuck you can cut yourself on that outrage. Why do so many cunts not realise the presidency is just the executive branch of government.

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!!!!

absolutely nothing will change

All the Mexican Cartel Leaders are about to get Droned.

Trump will make Mexico safe for the first time since cars were invented.

1/3 are rejoicing. 1/3 are despairing.

And 1/3 (like me) don't give a damn. We all know how this turns out.

muro means wall?

I'm an architect

Can I help build the wall?

Asian countries are all corrupt when it comes to politics.

At least Japanese Politics still bear some resemblance of legitimacy.

Like Japan even killed a Communist on Live Television.

That is something that never happened in any other Asian country.

South Korea wishes it could be Japan but not when they keep electing Shamanic Cult Controlled Candidates and South Koreans a thousand times more superstitious than the Japanese despite the fact South Korea probably has the most Christian Mega Churches in the world.

Lads. I was watching some video on the news about cunts over here that were celebrating the win and some fat fuck started going on about the Western world and (i quote) "stopping degeneracy in its tracks".

Do you think he was one of us?

I just saw a local news report of people crying

Trump will probably ask Israel to help build the Wall.

After all, check the news articles about Israel's wall.

You can't even build a tunnel under Israel's wall since it is lined with underground censors and material hard enough to destroy any drill.

The FB reactions are better than jerking off

The FB reactions are better than jerking off

There's something called the US Coast Guard which is constantly prowling the waters around the US. They'd be better off somehow just trying to tunnel under the wall

yes

Here people don't really care that much. Our PM congratulated Trump, our local news are talking about Trump all the time, some of them hate him, some of them don't. Being fair I wasn't expecting this at all but I think everything will be fine.

>this is bravo company, we've intercepted a few bad hombres trying to sneak across US waters
>yes sir, they've been neutralized

Oh the leftists are preetty butthurt alright

You couldnt had find a better picture, specially that retard looking fat fuck on the right

Sorry about that, mexi-friends...but i hope that my government begins to get scared now.

Wealth is dwindling in the west and wealth distribution is shifting towards rich people in the west as well.

People are getting MAD, thats why we have the AFD as well.

I hope this is the stuff that "gets worse before it gets better".

I don't like Trump or the AFD particularily, but I enjoy the tears of hypocrits that felt unassailable in their position and continously said that everyone not agreeing with them is part of the stupid and/or uneducated minority.

>Tfw I want illegal migrants to leave germany as well.

Ps:

I hope this applies to you as well, mexico has the abillity to be great.

I just hope you guys manage to turn it around now..even though you might actually need a Duterte guy to clean up the Cartells.

Seriously, how do you do this?

The leftist are damage controlling hard
The normal people just dont care

I agree.