Find a flaw

find a flaw

well the lp of it that I preordered came with the last 8 seconds of Finally, Peace cut off.

find a strength

its trash

listening to it for the first time right now, so far no flaws

That's not the fucking topic of this thread fuckwads. I told you to find a flaw, so fucking find a flaw. As someone who loves the album even I could list a couple things. So I can bet that you can list a few dozen things.

Don't be fucking lazy because it's not funny.

what did he mean by this?

they dont play the intro to 'The Glowing Man' live

>Expects 100% serious and constructive replies on Sup Forums thread

The "sheeeeeee's a reeeeeeaaaall gooo getttaaaaaar.... getttaaaaar" part? Because they played that when I saw them live.

However, they did not play the part they nicked from "Bring the Sun"

15:34

Huh, I thought I was the only one. It pissed me off when I first listened to it.

what did he mean by this?

>its trash

Why?

[Spoiler]it's clipping bitch[/spoiler]

This

was looking forward to that part, but it was still the best song of the night. amazing

This.
Plus when I got my pre-order, I received a second "LP 2," and no "LP 3." Took 3 weeks for a replacement to come in. Granted it was free, but man what a bummer.

And OP, I can't pinpoint one, but 9.5/10 anyhow.

update: it's flawless
probably my AOTY so far, but I'm gonna need to give it a couple more relistens

Glad you liked it!

I remember listening to it like eight times in one week.

15:36

Not having heard the album the art is pretty awful.

Boring, repetitive, uneventful, uninspired, directionless, uninteresting[...]

:33

It is suppose to be like that. It's an abrupt cut. It's like that on the CD and digital download too.

are you about to cry?
you and your shit band suck, deal with it

What's this meme supposed to be? There might be something weird going on with Frankie M at 15:36 but nothing worth memeing about.

It's just that and could have been , they just didn't try. Don't be fucking lazy in my fucking thread.

dude it's shit get over it

But the point of this thread isn't to say that it's shit, the point of the thread is to say WHY it's shit. If you hold the opinion that I'm looking for but don't explain it, then your input is completely useless to me and you're wasting my time.

This place is a fucking cesspool...

>trying to have discussions
>not just enjoying the dank memes
wow fammy u got 2 b stale as fuck i bet u never went out 4 harambe
>>>/facebook/

Hi friend. I have to say this isn't so. The mp3 retrieved from my YGR download card features a winding down/fade out. Clocks in at 6:15. Makes the vinyl cut a bit sad.

What a dumbass......................