>Finally manage to come to the US
>Doing phD in Engineering hoping to get a job, eventually citizenship
>Trump president elect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_d7njRHqNQ
bbc.com/news/world-asia-36983460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He dropped the banning Muslims thing a while ago

You can come here and be paid minimal wage because fuck paying researchers.

As long as you aren't Mexican

Look above, there is a solution.

doesn't mean he's going to make migration any easier. House and senate are also republican now, any push he makes wont be turned down.

Don't speak french.
stereotypical korean

So do you design automatic scimitars that can behead infidels more efficiently, or what? Genetically engineered super-camels for hajjis maybe?

Really? Where?

>scimitars that can behead infidels more efficiently
Yes. pic related

Leaf is the only way.

>Leaf is the only way.
Trucuck doesn't like skilled immigration

Relax Ahmed. Contrary to what the media has told you, Trump isn't going to put you in a concentration camp and execute you on live TV.

>Doing phD in Engineering hoping to get a job

Why the fuck would you go for a doctorate in Engineering? Unless you are som top level dude, this makes no sense.

People with doctorates working in engineer firms: Statistics, Math or CS in 90% of cases.

because companies don't like noncitizens, particularly for mechanical engineering and the only way to stay in the land of shekels and freedoms was to continue studying after masters. I'm 24 right now.

just do the Pledge of Allegiance in front of bacon, and he will allow you

Hey, at least they didn't elect a woman, unlike us

You guys don't like that

Just leave islam, man.

>Trump isn't going to put you in a concentration camp and execute you on live TV.
you can't be sure of anythin Trump

Why did you apply for citizenship? Muslim world needs intelligence in back home. Just like the Chiney who leech up edu system in the west and then going back home, make a difference. That's why I hate Malaysian who went to overseas, never coming back and nit educating other Malaysian who's not educated.

>Be Muslim
kys

Change your name to something like Adam Arsuzi and say that you are a Syrian Christian if someone asks you your religion or ancestry, many of them are basically considered to be white people in the USA.

ALL SMILES

Chill he retracted half the shit he used to go on about

>being part of any desert cult
nobody bothers atheists/agnostics unless you live in a trailer park.

Good bye and don't come to here.

Muslims aren't going to be lined up against a wall and shot you absolute pumpkin.

pack your bags lad
its your own fault for being a muslim anyway

The Muslim world is not interested in progress and scientific advancement. The last time they had anything to do with research, the ottoman empire existed.
They're damn proud of the things they did in Baghdad all those hundreds of years ago, but that's in the past.

good
fuck muslims

tbqh, if you want to keep being muslim, just keep it on the dl, because at least until the water settles things are going to be very rough. Basically avoid interaction with americans (unless you personally know them), as they probably will be in a bit of a frenzy, even in places like New York. Try to finish your phD as soon as possible and see if you can get a comfy job in Europe or East Asia. My impression is that the US is going to become very unsafe for you in future years, but it's best to wait and see. In the meantime, just keep your head down.

Good luck m8, sorry it had to be this way :(

>not a durka
>have an engineering degree so clearly willing to work
>scared that Trump is going to deport you for some reason
Can't wait until the illegals are gone

youtube.com/watch?v=t_d7njRHqNQ

>They're damn proud of the things they did in Baghdad all those hundreds of years ago, but that's in the past.
Because ever since then they've never had the opportunity to research as cozily as they did then. They've been barely surviving ever since.

>The Muslim world is not interested in progress and scientific advancement.

Nah, only sandniggers and turban fuckers hate it. Mostly because they alway bath in oil and leech on other people for anything else.

Muslims aren't only on Mideast hellhole you know. Most of us are engineers, social scientist, doctors and web developers, hell some of the woman are even developing new panties technology.

Get the fuck out of the west.
There is a place you people belong and you should stay there.

Just do it as long as you can do it yourself.

You wouldn't want to be deported.

Join clockboy in Qatar.

>Get the fuck out of the west.
>There is a place you people belong and you should stay there.
Are you saying this racially or from a religious perspective?

You guys aren't real muslims tho so that's different/

>many of them are basically considered to be white people in the USA.
Why is it important that he has to be considered white?

>Europe
Fuck no.

>engineers, social scientist, doctors and web developers,
Javans in charge of going to skool. Kek. I hope your christfag mayor sends you to gulag.

convert

oh, wait, you'd get killed for that
great religion
i don't know why people think all muslims are shit!

Islam isn't a race.
If they want to stay they need to drop Islam along with their shitty names and adapt.

When in Rome you do as the fucking Romans do.

>. My impression is that the US is going to become very unsafe for you in future years
Why's this?

I'm fully prepared to defend people that convert.

We should give them that option. Islam has to go though.

No you won't, the moment ISIS has you on your hitlist you will give that convert up.

It's all about race
I mean we can keep pretending it isn't but deep down we all know it is 100% about race let's drop this bullshit

Your legal and already immigrated so there isn't a problem with you in particular.

Anyone else you wanted to come in can fuck right off though and if you hate that so much leave.

I agree.

In some countries its not but when it comes to places like Europe it definitely is.

and what race would that be?

Any non-white race.
There's a reason people would welcome millions of undocumented Turks into their country compared to say millions of Japanese.

The tabloid media will get more extreme and start ratcheting up tensions because they've seen that these tactics work for politicians. It's happening here too.

people would? why?
what people?
afaik, no one is inviting any Turks to any country. Or ever did.
I can at least say that at one point Brazil was actively inviting Japanese to immigrate into Brazil.

Not everyone in Indonesia are fucking asshead like Malingshit and you Singaspore, we're all already live together in difference for years.

Only Riziq and his fuckbois are aren't, fuck that turban fuckers.

Well white and arab/black. Other races like Chinese or Indian don't really matter here in Europe t b h

Except Jews who if they are a race do matter but then again they mostly support the far right, they know muslims want their heads even more than they want ours

Sure sometimes it's blurry. Is a blue eyed berber technically whiter than some swarthy Marseille native ? Well yes probably but that's just a detail.
You know what i mean, if you're white you're white, in 99% of cases that's not really an ambiguous thing to determine

>Other races like Chinese or Indian don't really matter here in Europe t b h
Not yet anyway. Just wait a few decades until China starts getting heavy on international pressure.

>Sure sometimes it's blurry. Is a blue eyed berber technically whiter than some swarthy Marseille native ? Well yes probably but that's just a detail.
They are Caucasian. Not white.

Why do you need to worry about migration, you're already here?

Well in a few decades things will have changed a lot surely

For the time being Arabs are an immediate problem, Chinese aren't

Actually the last thing they did here was protesting against arabs, so i don't see the problem at all

That being said i heard you have too many of them in Australia and i totally wish you to fix it

First of all, sorry for my retarded mispellings because of the little keyboard here. Back on topic.

Are you saying MAGA also a thing of the past that impossible to be implemented in the current times?
The same goes for the muslim world. Given the chance that they don't have any conflict to deal with and the resources, I don't think they will be a mess like in this era. I won't digging into too far back in time, read Gaddafi. Read the history of Libya. Why the country in such a mess now? You'll have the bigger picture therein.

>That being said i heard you have too many of them in Australia and i totally wish you to fix it
It's not like Europe where all you get is poor as fuck migrants.

We get rich cunts. Business dealers. Investors. Or just super rich students who can afford the uni fee and any housing/living concerns.

It's sad to say but we're stuck with them I think.

>Read the history of Libya.
>Why the country in such a mess now?
>You'll have the bigger picture therein.
Islam. Nuff said.

but white is an ambiguous thing to determine
that's why no modern anthropologist has use for the term "white" anymore

I agree with this.

I don't care what Europe does but I want my country to stay pre-predominately Anglo/Northern European. I've got nothing against S. Euros or E. Euros but this just isnt their land. They should maybe fuck off to America if they want to embrace pan-Europeanism (i.e anybody that looks white gets treated as such).

>Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump told TIME that he does not know whether he would have supported or opposed the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II.

>“I would have had to be there at the time to tell you, to give you a proper answer,” he said during a recent interview in his office in New York City. “I certainly hate the concept of it. But I would have had to be there at the time to give you a proper answer.”

>Trump added that he believes wartime sometimes requires difficult choices. “It’s a tough thing. It’s tough,” he said. “But you know war is tough. And winning is tough. We don’t win anymore. We don’t win wars anymore. We don’t win wars anymore. We’re not a strong country anymore. We’re just so off.”

Lmao you're fucked.

Anglos/Northern Europeans are not indigenous to Australia, it is not your land.

Libya was great under Gaddafi who implemented Islamic economic system, then nato came along with radical Islam

Shutup and stop burning forests and shooting RPGs at us. You fucking state sponsored terrorists!!!

>Doing phD
I wouldn't worry about it. The process has always been stupidly easy for any skilled labor, and even more stupidly easy for someone with a phD. That will likely never change.

>shooting RPGs
I wish this happened

>Islamic economic system,
>no interest rate
That never werkz, dumbfuck terrorist. Islamic funds perform horribly in the markets. They NEVER make any money, they can only drop in value over time.

It's very simple : is he native French yes or no ? If he is then he's white if not then no
If he is native European he's white as well

Or well that's the way things seem to be done right now anyways and it looks fine to me

France is home to both north and south Euro native types though we can't do that

Not to mention all the other Euro immigrants who came in during the last century, and who are fine unlike blacks and arabs. It would be like the USA re-discriminating the Irish today even though they already assimilated.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-36983460

Fucking terrorist liar. Apologise
!

It works if you have oil

>plan
It didn't happen

We still do. I'm most likely sure that even Trump and many of his supporters do. Only the outright racist (And usually stupid) ones will turn you away based on your ethnicity.

True.

Quick to conclude, aren't you? Mr Putin doesn't think it that way. If you remember Elliot Rodger, why did you think he'd do that? Does he simply being mental? Low self esteem? And how about Mr Adolf Hitler? Do you think that he's a really bad person as what you've been made to believe by the masses? Or was it simply, winners (with cheat mode enabled) wrote the history? You have a lot to learn more mate.

If you're taking that stance now, it's not about race, but ethnicity.

Racism and xenophonia are different things.

This is also an option.
On another note, you should really try Bacon. The old belief is based around the idea that pigs are dirty anyways, and we treat our meat well.

Yeah sure but even if it's not correct, in real life everyone just refers to it as white and not white

You think that Japanese Americans weren't extremely educated and hard-working too? It didn't seem to help them

So this is a white person to you?

We made it what is Ivan/Rasheed.

>Not to mention all the other Euro immigrants who came in during the last century, and who are fine unlike blacks and arabs. It would be like the USA re-discriminating the Irish today even though they already assimilated.
That's fine. It's you country senpai.
Why are blacks so bad tho? I get Arabs.

When the race war happens will all non-white minorities in France get killed?

Nah that's bullshit, Iran for example has made big contributions to the scientific world especially in physics

And while you promoting cronies and evil people who owns the company to burn forests to be their tax evasion save haven? Do you think you can get away with that like, forever? Do you think you can always be the rich person forever while stripping off the humanity side of yours?

no

Many blacks are also muslim. Large parts of Africa are muslim. Many others aren't muslims but they are criminal anyways. Some of our terrorists have been black too iirc

But they can be ok sure. I don't think every single one is bad, in general they're terrible like arabs though.

>When the race war happens will all non-white minorities in France get killed?
idk more like sent back to their country i guess ? no need for drama

>Be Muslim
Why?

why not?
he's a French native.
Born and raised in France.
>is he native French yes or no ? If he is then he's white if not then no

Not to mention the gypsies and albanians that are Europeans. Are they more apt to live in France and be your neighbour than an atheist Afghani or Christian Syrian?

>idk more like sent back to their country i guess ? no need for drama
What if they don't go French bro? What'd happen then? Civil war 2.0?

No he's not let's not play on words.
By French native i mean you were always native in the first place.
We can keep playing around like this all day and our media sure does that but at the end of the day everyone obviously knows who is French and who isn't

>Not to mention the gypsies and albanians that are Europeans. Are they more apt to live in France and be your neighbour than an atheist Afghani or Christian Syrian?
No they should fuck off too. And i don't trust the whole atheist arab thing one bit btw or at least those people should try again in a few decades when the dust has settled, because the last arab "atheist" i heard about converted on a whim and then ended up running over people with a truck

Yeah probably. Rcently there was a lot of talk about "operation thorns", apparently it's the military's plan to clean those parts of France with help of the mossad

So, now that we established that it's about a person's culture and not race, are you ready to retract your stance that people are just, deep down, a bunch of racists?

>be me
>engineering student from PH
>graduating next semester(april/may)
>looking forward to work at US
>was born at Saudi Arabia
>jus solis effect
>basically a muslim
>killme.jpg

Yeah sure, 'white' is interchangeable with 'french' or 'western' or what have you. Whatever works. Doesnt' really matter to me.

I don't mean the Arabs/Blacks. I mean the chinks and other ethnics you get.

It makes sense that the muslims would get purged but I'm just wondering if France is going to go full Nazi Germany 1930's or not.
>Rcently there was a lot of talk about "operation thorns", apparently it's the military's plan to clean those parts of France with help of the mossad
On television?

Well i'm not the FN's racial kommissar or anything what do i know i'm just an average voter
I think those are ok, the food is good the women are qt they aren't riminals like blacks and arabs, i don't see any problem with them

The FN is also so full of gays and jews, it would seriously surprise me. As far as i know muslims are the only real target here.

>On television?
It was revealed in Zemmour's book which sold pretty well, and then spread a whole lot on the internet. TV probably did talk about it, i don't watch it so i can't tell you.

>'white' is interchangeable with 'western'
Kek.
>what is Russia

Who's Zemmour?

get blacked

This Algeriano-Jewish journalist who turned far-right because of muslims

>This Algeriano-Jewish journalist who turned far-right because of muslims
I thought he looked non-white. He talks a lot about feminism and homosexuality as well. Is he a nutter?