In 2011, Frusciante married Nicole Turley, drummer and lead vocalist of the experimental band Swahili Blonde. On May 8...

>In 2011, Frusciante married Nicole Turley, drummer and lead vocalist of the experimental band Swahili Blonde. On May 8, 2015 it was announced that Turley had filed for divorce. On October 3, 2015, Turley announced that she was seeking $75,000 a month as part of their divorce settlement. According to court documents, Turley, who was already being paid $20,000 a month, needs a higher payment to maintain her quality of living. She claims her finances are down to only $30,000. Turley said that Frusciante was worth $14 million and she was entitled to more money saying that together the couple employed a team of personal assistants, and owned three homes and a private music studio. A week later Frusciante responded to Turley's demands saying that he refuses to pay her any more money and that she is also seeking $2,600 a month for gifts and expenses for her adult brother. He also said he was done footing the bill for her musical career saying “I don’t know if you can call her recording efforts a hobby or a past-time … but it seems improper to characterize Nicole as a professional musician.” On October 19, 2015, a judge ruled in favor of Turley saying Frusciante had to pay his former wife $53,000 a month. Frusciante was also forced to pay $71,000 for Turley's legal expenses.
Marriage, not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HaijrcMEoGk&ab_channel=Petrarka17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>letting myself get gold dug
not even once

prenup settlements exist for a reason

But user, don't you trust me? I thought you loved me!

That's on both of you, to be honest. If the person you're with is so blindly confident that the marriage will last a prenup agreement should be no burden on them anyway as clearly it will never come in to play as you'll never get a divorce.

If someone didn't want to sign a prenup alarm bells should be going off big time.

what the actual fuckedy fuck , blood sucker

i love you John

I like Frusciante, but he seems like the kinda guy who's a genius on the guitar and a total moron in every other aspect of life, so unsurprising that some ugly gold digger whore conned him.

>has to pay his former wife $53,000 a month for the rest of his life
>Frusciante was also forced to pay $71,000 for Turley's legal expenses

>
dont be an ass on the internet faggot

I feel really bad for the dude

So on one hand this is terrible and grossly unfair on John, but on the other hand the expenses of this may mean he has to rejoin the Chilis, and that'd be great.

That's fucked honestly. I don't know what I'd do in that situation. He should probably kill her, or burn all his money and flee the country.

>tfw happily married
Trick is not to get rich and famous, guys.

thats 636k a year. outrageous fucking gold digging cunts

CUNTS REEEEEEEE

This is gonna be harder to beat than heroin.

sign everything he owns over to his mum and say "sorry love ah'm fucking broke now likes."

Is John headed down the Brendan Fraser JUST path?

judges can overturn those tho

John frusciante's life=How to suck at everything 101

>the status of Frusciante

Damn poor John, he doesn't deserve this shit

>It seems improper to characterize Nicole as a professional musician

For somebody as "artsy" and pro avant-garde as John is, that's a hell of an insult. He's legitimately pissed, I feel bad for him.

I heard the judge was a big RHCP fan and wanted to put the squeeze on John so he had to go back to his day job.

J U S T
U
S
T

I hope he doesn't. That'll spare us the pain

This.

It should at least encourage him to play some of his solo material live eventually.

Obviously not because of choice, but
youtube.com/watch?v=HaijrcMEoGk&ab_channel=Petrarka17

'How to be rash & piss all the swine that are women off in one go'_thedudedemonjohnzezerohs