You're cunt

>you're cunt
>how are they reacting to the news?

Is it still Tony?

also I thought you had a PM not a president.

Blast from the past...

>Is it still Tony?
No, Malcolm Turnbull how is congratulating Trump as I write this.

>also I thought you had a PM not a president.
That's true.

not bad,just since our elections are coming too,each channel(every channel supports a party)is saying everything is possible here

me : hey mom trump won
her : who?
me : exactly

Say he is a white Gaddafi

>Australian president

our media is on total suicide watch.

Rare?

What the fuck.

>fuck yeah, if we have no real elections we can at least watch american ones!
>popcorn, we need more popcorn!
>who ordered champagne?

Melodramatic shitters making noise and aping foreigners.

:^(

>maek my bibol graet agen

I got a text from my dad saying "go Donald go". Most people up here enjoy watching US politics because we know we get all of the entertainment with none of the consequences.

In fact I'm kind of looking forward to what a Trump presidency will do for the Canadian economy. I think we'll get the financial benefits of electing Trump with none of the policy downsides.

The newspaper I read talks about that we might actually have to do something about our military if America becomes more isolationist

Swedish news in general takes every chance they get to talk about war and military

>eh mitebcool
>wait don't they have some kind of congress there or whatever? that would probably put a stop to anything POTUS will do anyway
summed up 2 hours of some talk show my normie boss was watching

We were here for the memes.

Abbot will oust Turnbull for leadership in the next few months. It was already pretty likely but with the Trump Presidency it's a definite.

The women at my office were laughing about it.
>Is he seriously the president oh my god hahaha

i think you really need to stay as neutral as possible at this point

You could finance our Defense Forces.

I'm not sure two guys sharing an ak-5 with three mags is going to be able to hold back the russians