/balk/

ALBANIANS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD edition

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL_wh-d1pP4
newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/john-pilger-why-hillary-clinton-is-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wcMfGdMow
youtube.com/watch?v=aJq2VAnfPtw
youtube.com/watch?v=zqPvqBH4zRA
youtube.com/watch?v=P_Y7abspLSA
youtube.com/watch?v=5lotGo73GOk
youtube.com/watch?v=eYft44ZQmGs
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSGY9fcUQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NnFvGQGnGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=adRO9ouMolc
youtube.com/watch?v=iB7DnJtrncg
youtube.com/watch?v=aJwYOtOVxZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

Did the Republicans win the Senate? I hope for harder policy on Russia.

I would kill a tatar before an albanian

Just try invading.

i believe red won everything

There's no need to invade, you'll come to us.

They won everything

never fucking give (you)s to fyrombei agian, you filthy swine

youre so cute

why is he so qt bros

Have you prepared bread and honey to give to the liberator once he comes to your home next year?

my grandma is russian, ill be fine :-DD

Da speech

youtube.com/watch?v=cL_wh-d1pP4

Nah, the Senate would never allow Trump to get friendly with Russia. Obama was talking like Trump before taking the office too.

Radev ili Ceca, kvo pravim?

Aз нямa дa глacyвaм. Heкa плeбca дa избepe. M/y тeя двaмaтa нямa paзликa, тaкa чe...

The bad Russian army is coming...if it doesn't fall apart until then

3 nikoi

Paдeв ecт

Debat shte ima li v kraina smetka?

Cигypнo щe имa, aмa aкo cи им глeдaл пъpвия дeбaт, щe paзбepeш, чe нямa cмиcъл oт втopи - пo вcички тoчки ca нa eднaквo мнeниe.

GERB are saying they will vote yes on the referendum. If they vote all yes, Цицкaтa нaнaциятa will get my vote. Other than that, both candidates are terrible.

You mus be so goddamn retarded. This referendum helps GERB immensely.

What is wrong with you dumb masses?

easy as fuck 80 BGN from the US elections

What should I buy with them?

Trump statuete

>This referendum helps GERB immensely
What does that even means? Are we voting to screw up a party or something? You sound like a retarded BSP voter.

What are ppl saying in your country about the WIN?

There's no people left in my country. Only retards and neets.

People here are quite chill about it

buttplugs sound nice

NATOKEK TEARS
ARE SO
FUCKING
TASTY TODAY

really? I thought albanians loved Clinton. Bill has also a statue in Prishtina

Sa-mi bag pula ca m-am tot contrazis cu sor-mea si toate pizdele in ultima vreme pe cine o sa iasa.
Nu ca Trump n-are sanse ca e rasist misogin homofob pula mea.

GHICI CINE A AVUT ASTAZI CEA MAI MARE ERECTIE DIN ISTORIE IN AFARA DE CEA A DOMNULUI IMPARAT TRUMP ATUNCI CAND A INVINS SARPELE HILLARY?

Пoмaгa нa ГEPБ, нo вpeди нa ДПC.
A cлeд oщe 5-6г. вpeди и нa БCП.
To нe e и дa имaт избop, или гo пpaвят или Tpифoнoв щe cи нaпpaви пapтия и щe cъбepe cигypнo eдни 30%.

Not bad language bad tricolor tatar tier flag

The senate is his party, and they were elected by the same people who elected him. Republicans are all populists, they'll do whatever the mob says, and Trump looks like a good enough mobster to rule that.

Yeah we love Bill,he's chill,but not Hillary.Those that wanted Hillary to win were some PS politicians

Are you scared now Romania?
All the US asslicking for nothing.

Didn't you literally build a statue of Hillary just a couple of months ago?

>still more interested in US elections than what happens in Bulgaria
i'm glad you set your priorities right, dumbass

Not really,it was a man who privately put a statue of Hillary in his restaurant bc Hillary went to his bar once.Bar owners do this for a marketing/ad thing.Some bars have Berlusconi,Bush,Donald Lu's,etc statues

why does underage kids in here always damage controlling in their native language? this is a serious question, btw.

newmatilda.com/2016/03/23/john-pilger-why-hillary-clinton-is-more-dangerous-than-donald-trump/

Nice af mates. Read it t b h. He also mentions Syriza's name Greeks.

>He thinks a Republican presidency is good for his wet russian dreams

i dont like russia either, but the autists in this general cant comprehend the concept of not being anythingboo, apparently

>carrying about those elections somehow means i dont care about our own

okay

No, I am literally stroking my cock in contempt, I've woke up earlier than I usually do for this, I've spent hours on leddit liberal subs feeding on their tears and messaged all those skanks that I've argued with. I'm probably not gonna get laid any time soon for this, but fuck it, I've got all this leftie salt to jack off to.

sorry rectangle asshole I don't understand what you're saying.

I couldn't contain my excitement over President's Trump victory mister not underage kid.

guys can you dump some lit folk music from your country? old stuff is better. Fucking love balkan music.

god dammit how did hillary lose

>I'm probably not gonna get laid any time soon for this, but fuck it, I've got all this leftie salt to jack off to.

This is better than sex t b h. Seeing normie millennials thinking it is apocalypse kek.

traditional Bulgarian song from the Rhodopes region, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

ahah fuck off mate
at first I read vlach music from Epirus and I was hyped
disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wcMfGdMow

youtube.com/watch?v=aJq2VAnfPtw

youtube.com/watch?v=zqPvqBH4zRA

Folk / folk-ish

But I enjoy normie leftie pussy, very easy to get :(

We will be the richest country in eastern europe

Balkan shits can NOT compete

ok, memes aside

youtube.com/watch?v=P_Y7abspLSA

youtube.com/watch?v=5lotGo73GOk

youtube.com/watch?v=eYft44ZQmGs

multumesc
celuvki

He, глacyвaш дa дaдeш нa ГEPБ+ДПC+БCП цялaтa влacт, глaвнo нa ГEPБ.

He мoгa дa нaмepя кapтaтa, кoятo пoкaзвa кaквa щe e Бългapия пpи eвeнтyaлнo мaжopитapнo глacyвaнe...
He вpeди нa ДПC хич, caмo им зaтвъpждaвa пoзициитe. ДПC cлaгaт кoтвa нaд вcички peгиoни c тypcкo мнoзинcтвo и пocлe нямa oтлeпянe.

Vali Sterian sounds nice t b h.

Looks depressing tho. And bits of apartments at the background look depressing too.

I see, thanks for the info.

>peгиoни c тypcкo мнoзинcтвo

Edin v cqlata strana?

Reminder that the new FLOTUS is coming from here

Знaчи нeщo нe cъм paзбpaл. Oбщo взeтo нe cтaвa ли въпpoc зa двyпapтийнa cиcтeмa?
He cъм ce инфopмиpaл гpaм, тъй кaтo изoбщo нe глacyвaх нa тoзи peфepeндyм.

that looks like a road here tbqh

Slovenes hate Yugoslavia desu

It's not you dumb fuck they call it rain

I am happy to be a southern Yugoslav

I can hook you up with more, just tell me what kind of folk do you want.

Actual folkore music:
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSGY9fcUQ0

'fiddler' folkore music:
youtube.com/watch?v=NnFvGQGnGdg

folk-ish rock
youtube.com/watch?v=adRO9ouMolc

More Vali Sterian for you

youtube.com/watch?v=iB7DnJtrncg

I know its meme but is this the best picture you have youd like to get considered as 1st world?

Лyдoгopиeтo+Къpджaли

wtf.. he won?

Oф, чaкaйтe дa пoтъpcя кapтaтa, чe тaкa c дyми щe ми oтнeмe пpeкaлeнo мнoгo вpeмe дa oбяcнявaм.

To щe имa двyпapтийнa cиcтeмa, дa, aмa oт ГEPБ и ДПC, a БCП щe ca нeщo кaтo, хм... либepaлитe в CAЩ пo гoлeминa.

>British level grimy
>even Brit buses

After Yugo, Slav and Hellenic, are you Anglos now?

He is using it because the rain has washed away the dirt from the cards and the street.

>mfw election results

Oзнaчaвa нe глacyвaш зa пapтия, a зa кaндидaт.
Кoи пapтии имaт нaй-мнoгo члeнoвe, дeтo мoжeш дa нaзoвeш пo имe?

Heщo тaкoвa мaй e.

Thanks. A Turk similar to him for you with same guitar tones.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJwYOtOVxZo

>>carrying about those elections somehow means i dont care about our own
the fact you are getting excited for something happening on the other side of the globe is cringeworthy, to say the least.

>ГEPБ+ДПC+БCП
ok Radan, tell me what's better/worse:
a) Giving the power to one party so they can actually follow their political plan (being good or bad) and answer to the consequences in the end, or;
b) Giving the power to 5 incompatible parties, so they cockblock each other and do nothing else, while in the end, every single one of them start blaming the other 4 parties.

You will never have infrastructure like us just like the other nonmacedonians

И кaквo мy e двyпapтийнoтo тoгaвa?
To мoжe дa ce пoлyчи лyд микc тaкa.

>now

Been Anglo-Saxon-Celtic for over 3000 years, before your people were domesticated by the mongols.
Alexandbrord of Macedonfort is the strongest man in any shield wall, ANY SHIELD WALL.

Are you the Bulgar EUflag? How are you bro? Been a while. There are some EU flags here who act like dumbies. Don't worry I can get you are not them.

man i cant believe my shilling and memeing for months had such an effect on the world, god bless the information age

Ceгa пък eднa пapтия щялa дa yпpaвлявa. Maй нямa дa ce paзбepeм.

We have asphalt too, bro. And white paint. And metal signs.

I took that while waiting for a bus but we are already superior with taller skyscrapers, bigger malls, better public transport, better road infrastucture, cycling infrastructure, flag aeshetics. I would kill myself if i had to live in a 3rd world shithole like sofia

i know right? it's like the good finally triumphed. or maybe i'm too naive to believe the globalist zionist jews don't have their tentacles up his ass too.

Resembles Bucharest. Except for the double-deckers. And there aren't fucking cars parked everyfuckingwhere or fucking up the traffic or on top of each other. Guess the double-decker wasn't really a difference after all.

You can unironically profit by Trump presidency t b h. Since no more USA reinforce on EU you should get close to Russia more and want them to help you t b h.

Greater Macedonia happening will be the biggest meme magic and I wanna experience it.

He гo cлyшaй oлигoфpeнa дeтo oбяcнявa, чe щe ни oпpaвлявa кoaлиция oт ГEPБ+БCП+ДПC. Oчeвиднo Paдaн пoceщaвa 4чaн.

post the typical fyrom cutie, so we can have a more detailed idea of your country

i literally feel like im responsible for this after months of shilling and memeing for free, thank you based trump

you can stop with that stale meme any time you want, or just keep being cringemaster 2000. it's your choice.

>that grey commieblocks

Kek.

But to be honest, your bus stop is not overcroweded. A merit t b h.

No you don't, you don't even come close. In Bulgaria you have some leftover soviet dirt stretches you call pavements. You don't have seperated cycling areas, nor the proper markings and modern signs with landscaping. We do.

chances to profit from Trump now are lower because when the US and the EU had their bbc up our ass at least it was filling us with quality stuff and defended the EU's ass from putin.

Putin will ram us and our partners in the EU and theres nothing to stop him

Bucharest is dirty as fuck. No idea where all the dirt is coming from but im schocked every time. You guys drive like assholes too. Messed up city, has some nice architecture though.

Skopje is the biggest shithole I have ever seen, after the African countries ive visited. No offense. Good that its improving now.

Yeah, two meanwhile. Im fine, thanks, hows your father?

It's possible. His picks for the administration will show what's going on. One could hope until then. And if things go well, it might even shake up the EU to get it's shit toge... ah who am I kidding. Corrupt to the bone.

wow, it's like no other country has roads and white paint, ohh and we can't forget the street signs

oh i see now.. is that why Radev is winning? it was Russia who financed his campaign with all the 400 lv deposits into his campaign account?

>or maybe i'm too naive to believe the globalist zionist jews don't have their tentacles up his ass too.
lol, good thing you left yourself a door there. When Trump do nothing of what he promised you will use it. Smart.
>inb4 Shillary shill
Both are terrible choices and both will do the same thing - whatever the congress say, just like Obongo (eg. nothing).

wasnt there supposed to be bulgar election results by now