Alternate Album covers you use in place of the orignal

Just use the original cover lmao

whos the nigger?

the guy who fucked cucked ur dad

Billy Preston?

ooooh, that DOES look like him!

>Preston is one of several people referred to as the "Fifth Beatle". At one point during the Get Back sessions, John Lennon proposed the idea of having him join the band (to which Paul McCartney countered that it was difficult enough reaching agreements with four).[6] Preston played with the Beatles for several of the Get Back sessions, some of the material from which would later be culled to make the film Let it Be and its companion album. Preston also accompanied the band for its rooftop concert; the group's final public appearance.[5] In April 1969, their single "Get Back" was credited to "The Beatles with Billy Preston", the only time such a joint credit had been given on an official Beatles-sanctioned release (as distinct from an unsanctioned reissue of some Hamburg-era recordings on which they were the backing group for Tony Sheridan). The credit was bestowed by the Beatles to reflect the extent of Preston's presence on the track; his electric piano is prominent throughout and he plays an extended solo. Preston also worked, in a more limited role, on the Abbey Road album, contributing to the tracks "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" and "Something".

Ay, you think you could make a cover for Lifehouse?

So there really is a such thing as a black Beatle

made this one for ODDSAC since it doesn't really have proper album art (just the movie poster cropped) but it's sorta not-good

I really need a decent alternative cover for this. If anyone has one please post it. I love the album but the cover is just so bad I can't stand it

no this is actually pretty Dang nice

here you go
seriously tho the fuck you talking about the cover is great it does a really good job at representing the album's sound

This is worse

Asshole

Fuckhead

bump

that's actually pretty dope

That's dope, gonna use it. Thanks.

bump

Mike is the only one not smiling. Really makes you think

>Beatles influenced acoustic guitar shit
>more experimental
>adding synths
>considered there best album comes out