Tfw we get invaded by Russia and there's no one to help us because Trump helped dismantled NATO

>tfw we get invaded by Russia and there's no one to help us because Trump helped dismantled NATO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1839)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've gone from a euroskeptic to a federalist overnight.

We need to unite or Russia will keep chimping out while China and the US take us over.

cyka blyad :DD

Absolutely nothing wrong with China.
I have no idea why Trumpet has animosity towards China (and some towards EU) but not any against Russia.
Only China can save us now.

Finland is rightful russian province.

Isn't that a good thing since Trump thought that up?

take it as it comes pekka. allow your preconceived notions to melt away for a bit. allow that media programming to exit your brain without any judgement or emotion. just be. and your eyes shall open. maga my friend. maga.

I, for one, welcome our chinese overlords.

...and all the highly-educated american immigrants

I heard your leaders were throwing a tantrum for Trump too.

>China
I don't want to live in an Orwellian country.

Youre not even part of NATO.

NATO has no obligation to help Finland, you've made zero contributions to it

Wtf who even need europe
no one
just don't do any civil wars dummies

Nah, our speaker for People's Representative Council is bros with Trump

>China
It's because China uses it's huge manufacturing power to fuck with competetors and it's interests rarely align with America.
>Russia
I think he just likes Putin's stronkman image. If he knew what Vladi did to Russia's press, I doubt he would like him.

This. NATO would help you as much as it helped Ukraine.

Has to be said that Trump has a point. Look at this, it's pathetic.

let em come

>Absolutely nothing wrong with China.
Nothing wrong with them but their economy is huge and getting bigger. They already own half of Poortugal and are attempting to buy half of Eastern Europe.

>I have no idea why Trumpet has animosity towards China (and some towards EU) but not any against Russia.
China are taking muh jobs and le debt meme. Russia has Putin who's yuge friend and a tremendous leader.

>Only China can save us now.
It's funny that the weird aliens from opposite land might be the ones to save us from Russia and the US, who in the grand scheme of things aren't so different

>This slave mentality
Fuck everyone, nuclear weapons under construction. Finland will become next superpower by the year 2020.

greece can't pay debts but can afford a large military?

China wants Orwell-tier stuff for themselves, not others. They're very pragmatic and the gommunism thing is just a meme. The pragmatism is why they're potentially dangerous.

Admit it Pyotr, you love our civil wars. You always join in.

It shouldn't even exist, desu, the USSR isn't around anymore.

Kanker mongol

dont worry bro
if russia should invade you, we are gonna sanction the hell out of them

>greece can't pay debts but can afford a large military?

It doesn't have a large military. Chart is % of GDP. It's what countries spend proportional to their wealth. Greece's military is much smaller than France's for e.g.

For Greece to spend 2.4% GDP is completely normal even with all le debts, especially if you consider all the bad shit happening near their waters.

How is their Communism thing just a meme? Their incredibly strict and oppressive government is the reason for so much of their success.

Lmao, it's actually the exact opposite

They have a shitton of islands right next to Turkey

and then do trades with them and build gas pipeline with them, fucking krauts

>implying Trump won't do the same thing to American press?

Who will stop him? GOP Congress fearful for re-election? Supreme Court that he's going to stuff with his own judges? Pro-Trump military?

thats what you think

A-are you going to invade Russia?

But it isn't, the USSR dissolved in 1991. There is no reason for NATO to exist past that point.

>How is their Communism thing just a meme?
They're capitalist as fuck

>Their incredibly strict and oppressive government is the reason for so much of their success.
Maybe. They'd probably be fine without it. But either way, their strict and oppressive thing is just general one-party state shit. Communism is just the meme ideology they tell the kids in school, nobody in government actually gives a shit about social ownership of the means of production or any of that shit.

>00001
So close...

>fat, loud, stupid Americans...
>help pls
Maybe Europeans should have tried being nice to us for once.

This. I think you can take care of yourselves.
Right? XDDD

>Trump dismantled nato
>nato
>finland
I hope you are drunk user.

we don't need any help
OP is faggot

Is 2% GDP spent on defense really too much ask?

But I love America

i do believe that trade is the best way to prevent wars

>Is 2% GDP spent on defense really too much ask?
yes, so you can bomb the middle east and then those people walk here

>i do believe that trade is the best way to prevent wars

This is what they said before WW1. When Anglo-German trade was booming, btw.

cyka blyad comrade :D:DD

>Absolutely nothing wrong with China.
>I have no idea why Trumpet has animosity towards China
yeah you know nothing so keep your opinions to yourself :D:D:D

Why did you even enter the war?

Finland was too Finlandised to join but they were protected by NATO's umbrella

>They're capitalist as fuck.
Yeah state-capitalist maybe. China still has Five Year Plans, a new one was announced this year. Businesses and corporations aren't independent entities in the PRC, they're locked in with the government. A good example is the CEO of the Dailan Wanda Group, his father fought with Mao and he himself was a soldier in the People's Liberation Army. That's pretty sketchy.

>They'd probably be fine without it
No way, China is diverse as fuck. You would have so many different cultures clashing and fighting without the government to enforce order. Wu Chinese in the south, Manchu in the north, Uyghurs in the west, and then all the smaller ones too. China couldn't be a democratic republic without falling apart.

>nobody in government actually gives a shit about social ownership of the means of production or any of that shit
If we want to talk about genuine Marxist Communism, then China still isn't that far off course. The intermediary step between Capitalism and Communism is an oppressive as fuck government that stamps out the bourgeoisie. But aside from that, I'm inclined to agree; China is happy staying between two worlds.

>implying we need your swampy frozen hellhole

if a federalist Europe with its own army happens will small countries with no army like baltics or easter euros be part of it?

You switch places with us and be next to ruskies. See how you like it.

Congress is the one who fiddles around with NATO.

>press
Trump has nothing but contempt for these people, and who could blame him

>asian doesnt understand why people dont like china
lol

What do you mean? Do you believe in all the propaganda from the west?

Remember tradition grandfathers and shoot dozens of Russian soldiers.

It's already a very strange year, it would be appropriate if something like that happened.

>Why did you even enter the war?

To honour our international treaties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1839)

Yes, just like in old good times.

Well yeah, their govt and corporate world are pretty incestuous. PRC reminds me more of a fascist state than communist. Not fascist as in le scary hitler way I mean, just a bit like corporatism.

>China is diverse as fuck.
Even if Tibet and Uyghurstan went independent that's like a fraction of the chinese economy. China's like 90+% Han. Manchus are basically extinct, and the subgroups like Wu are pretty loyal Chinks. I don't think there'd be much of an issue there, I mean if India can stay together China certainly could. Also I'd be inclined to say that smaller balkanised Chinese countries would be pretty succesful too. Taiwan are doing pretty well for themselves after all.

>propaganda from the west
I don't give a fuck about US. I see what our eastern neighbour is doing and has done in the past.

We we've beside the eternal Anglo since before Russia even existed, we've suffered enough

>Mexican telling a Fin about Rashka
my lels, the buthurt belt is buthurt for a very good reason Pako, Russia is mafia state

Zombie is the best rock song anyone has ever done. Fuck the haters.

Don't panic. Everyone in NATO gets free nukes from Trump when he dismantles it. We already got ours. Then everyone gets to trade with each other. I'm not worried.

Only nuclear power can serve the nuclear weapons. Without maintenance, it will turn into a radioactive scrap metal for several years.

We'll help you, Pekka. We'll send some Gripens, and Ali Muhammeds who will suicide bomb the ruskies to death.

>All this rectal pain towards China.
Seems like they're doing something right to get people so upset.
Just get back to Sup Forums already. This board has gone to the gutter today with all these passive aggressive loonies shitposting all around.

I don't think you're too far off with fascism, to be honest. The brand of Communism they went for was in-line with the USSR's, that being National Communism. You see stuff coming out of China even now that's brimming with patriotism and national pride.

>Even if Tibet and Uyghurstan went independent that's like a fraction of the chinese economy.
That's a fair point, but it's still a net loss for China - I wouldn't say they're fine if they lost so much land.

>if India can stay together
As far as I'm aware, India has a lot of issues with all their various cultures and ethnic groups as well. They might stay all together, but in China's case they would be worse for wear because of it. There's also been a lot of discrimination and selective oppression against certain cultures under Chinese rule. I doubt they would want to tolerate any more even if under a new government.

>smaller balkanised Chinese countries
I wouldn't say China is doing fine if it balkanizes.

We have nuclear power. That's old technology by now.

But they are not doing anything.

The Europeans do not have the fighting spirit. They pampered comfort and kuked. Russian is the dogs of war, their life is a light version of hell.

Taking Constantinople when?

>dogs of war

Dogs of vodka more like it.
Just because you're a nation of out of work alcoholics doesn't mean you're hard as nails soldiers mate

0.0022 cryptodongs have been deposited in your account

all good points

It was a good forecast actually. He won those winning states by a tiny margin, it was a close election. 27% is a fair prediction.

It was the most generous one to Trump out of all of them. You should pick on the other forecasters saying Clinton had 99% chance of winnign

what would russia's casus belli be for invading its neighbors?

No casus belli. -2 stability + 2 war exhaustion +20 aggressive expansion.

I can't wait to see the immense butthurt from baltic nations when they start posting under the russian flag.

How do you even have no CB these days, it's so easy to make one.

The foreign government is oppressing the Russian minorities --> Russia has a duty to protect its people from harm --> Russia will send in "unarmed" "peacekeepers" to protect Russian victims --> some violence starts --> Russian """"volunteers"""" armed with military grade firearms and riding tanks purchased from the local corner shop intervene to protect from violence

etc etc etc until finally

-----> if you attack our forces which are now occupying a foreign country, we will nuke you

Prepare your anus for upcoming liberation)

Russia cant even stand for a day as we reclaim all precious clays back.

Attempting to join NATO. Our invasions on Georgia and Ukraine had the purpose to make territorial dispute becouse its presence exlude joining NATO.

don't worry, we'll help you finlan

>pic
Wtf is this

No one gonna invade you, urop.
Fucking relax already, its like you asking for this.

Because China can massively invest in our economy while we cant in theirs, so they can have a massive leverage that could be harmful.

You promise?

All I want is for USA and Russia to be friends but it will never happen we are too stupid and they are too clever

FINLAN PLS JOIN INTERBARIUM
WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER

Well, i hope so.

After our "military" found a "russian" "submarine" leftist cucks put this in the waters outside of stockholm. Supposedly it emits morse code with the same message as on the thing itself.

>is the reason for so much of their success.
>Australian education
They're commies by name only, in practice they are almost libertarian. Copyright laws aren't even a thing there.

too bad our stupid governments can't coexist.