27% of Japanese people are over the age of 65

>27% of Japanese people are over the age of 65

How would you solve Japan's population crisis?

introduce sex

I wouldn't and I don't.

plastic surgery and/or leave them in the mountains

>crisis
Why do you say this? Once they become too meek to protect themselves, their clay will finally be returned to its rightful Chinese masters
Same for Korea

Euthanise all the eldery.
Problem solved.

same way were solving it in europe, import a bunch of blacks and arabs so white women have someone to breed with.

Legalize rape among ethnic Japanese for a year while making the pill and condoms illegal

Ban anime?

jk, try changing corporate culture on employing married women, views on how marriage is supposed to work and government support for raising children

We're fucking up badly as them because our government is fucked in the head. I don't plan to get married either because how fucked you are economically if you get a child

I want out before this house of cards crumbles

WITH MY DICK

couples with multiple children get tax breaks

Introduce the white seed.

lol they are 150 millions or so, let them be

why don't they import white people this time
seriously we'd be real refugees also we're much beetter than them

pls let me be a refugee in korea

ship boats loads of Korean comfort women to their main land

If a married woman works, she can not reproduce. If she happens to get pregnant, then her work is fucked.

build more unsafe but aesthetically pleasing playgrounds for their children to play in

Japan soon will become a virtual reality hyper futuristic robot land so everything should be OK, as long as our robots don't demand independence from humans.

Soon they will develop extracorporeal pregnancy.
Major corporations will start to produce children raised up by AI.
And nobody will feel any difference because japs were already fucked up from the start.

This.
Accomodation prices in australia have become insane, and as such young couples have pretty much stopped having kids.
We're not doing anything about it though, we're close enough to automation.

Nippon government should offer me a job and gf and I'll make babies for them

My skills:
I watched many anime, without any subtitles
I am 6'2
IQ OVER 9000

good post

terrible post, delet it

Send Muslims there, trust me it will work.

Put sex drive enhancing substances in their water.

Evidently the Japs aren't concerned; they just maintain that the country is too crowded and once all those old people die off, they can have kids again. They have a lot more collectivist mentality than us.

Please make this work.

>Make human labor obsolete
>Export technology to Chinese companies
>Since they don't care about human rights, they fire their own labor workers
>Experience the biggest labor revolt in the history of Mankind: 1 billion unemployed, angry and crazy Chinese people.

>Japan's population crisis?
Population crisis compared to what? China? Africa?

The maximum amount of people on earth in the first place should be at like 3 billion at maximum.