Support for a European army just keeps gaining momentum

>support for a European army just keeps gaining momentum

This better not ever fucking happen jesus christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what else is going to protect them

I hope it does.

If it happens, I'll gladly join it and make a career out of it as an officer.

If Trump really disbands NATO, it will become a necessity.

That's the bed you made.

Who the fuck cares you live in a desert island in the middle nowhere

>Growing need for metal industry
pretty good

now the most important question : will we have cool uniforms again ?

>""""""""""european""""""""""""" army

You mean the French army under the control of German generals

Trump isn't going to disband it. NATO is very important for the American defense industry. They sell a lot of weapons and other military tech to NATO countries because NATO like to use similar platforms for better cooperation and so no.
Take the F35 planes for example, one of the reasons we bought it is because we're a NATO member, we're gonna train and integrate with other NATO forces on missions.
As the businessman that he is, I don't think Trump will shut down NATO and harm their own defense industry.

well I pretty much agree, it's just further proof that Trump is a loudmouth idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

The minorities are pretty chill here I don't mind them.

WE NEED NUKES

This, i don't see why he'd do it exactly ?
Just give away your power for free ? Because you have personal sympathy for Putin ? That sounds crazy

What i actually read about this btw, was that he threatens to leave because he wants the smaller members to pay 2% of GDP like they promised insted of 0.5% like they do. Which is reasonable. Pay denbts everyone.

Is France for a EU army? Because they're the only relevant ones in terms of military on the continent. A EU """"army"""" will just be a glorified peace-keeping force.

>Trump is a loudmouth idiot
>the tears
I'm so fucking glad he won

We don't know what France is for yet, we're voting in april-may 2017

We'll most likely elect Sarkozy again and this guy is le happy merchant personified. So yes probably, he'll do all that usual pro-EU shit like he did last time

European countries should not buy American military technology, it's not like there aren't companies in Europe that do the same shit.

He doesn't care, he's a fucking meme, he will grab NATO by the pussy.

EST EUROPA NUNC UNITA

pls buy the f-35b

Ohoho oy vey, we're neutral we'll export to anyone willing to buy

I think unifying the military industry is more important than unifying the actual army. The French, Germans, Swedes and Bongs (rip) have based industries and we could easily outperform the US and Russia if we wanted to.

It only makes sense now that Murrica has gone full NASCAR & Caudillo Republic.

But anyway we'd need to sort out first the common and independent defense and foreign policy. But that's going to be a pain in the ass with most of eastern yurop being full 'tard Nascar too

They should buy whoever sells the best equipment for the best price. Why the fuck should we care if it's European or not?

Germans have good gun systems
French have something in the air department
Swedes have alot of good stuff, but I think their current govt is limiting them

fuck off commie

Because Europe is perfectly capable of developing its own equipment instead of feeding the US economy

>le free market will fix it
Fucking Anglos I swear.

If American tech is better that means we need to improve ours, not buy theirs. Military suppliers have leverage over their customers as well as an advantage in conflict (not that it will come to that)

DARPA will always have the best military equipment

what europe should do is gain better ground in the economic war being fought now

even britian realises this, they are negotiating with India as we speak

Well then go ahead, the playing field is fair and open for competition. Nobody is going to give preference to inferior, more expensive products just because of some vague feeling of pan-continental solidarity though, that's not how it works.

>our
It's not "ours", I don't give a flying fuck about kraut or French industry and have no reason to give them preference over anybody else just because of muh yurop.

It's not "yours" either, mind you, but please keep using the EU as a crutch to feel mildly relevant.

>>support for a European army just keeps gaining momentum

we voted leave because of this, among other things

Well i hope it does.

>have no reason to give them preference over anybody else just because of muh yurop.
You have your own industry you tard, also you're not Yurop anymore

>It's not "yours" either
I was going to write "French, German, Swedish, Polish and Austrian" but then I realised that was retarded because it's perfectly obvious I'm talking about Europe.

>We'll most likely elect Sarkozy again
We vote stupidly but not THAT stupidly

>he wants the smaller members to pay 2% of GDP like they promised insted of 0.5% like they do.
>like they do
>implying France isn't just as guilty of this as everyone else

>you're not Yurop anymore
The EU is not Europe

To be honest governments like ours want EU army because of the Russian butthurt belt. They will probably whine about evil Germany or France having too much say in it, but won't stop anything

>Trump
>Making sound business and political decisions

He makes fun of war vets, touched down in scotland to congratulate them on Brexit, and once tried to sell poor quality yet extremely expensive 'gourmet' steaks at an electronics store.

Yet he's still somehow rich, so he can't be total shit.

You'd be rich also if your dad were a millionaire, Berlusconi is richer than Trump

Why not?

Who the fuck cares you live on a dry piece of rock with no resources and only heat and death and spiders

EU army is a terrible idea, it will be used to stifle resistance in member countries.

This was already done in ex Yugoslavia with the police force for example - just get police from Kosovo to work in Croatia, or get police from Serbia to work in Slovenia, etc. It makes them not give a shit about the locals and just blindly follow orders no matter what they're ordered to do.

So for example you'll get Spanish troops fucking over people in Greece, Bulgarian troops fucking over people in Germany, and so on.

Who then ? I don't see the PS winning
Nor the FN

Whoever wins the LR primaries wins and i bet it's gonna be Sarkozy isn't it

When people say common European military they mean the EU.

The whole world will witness our glory.
Bright days await us, brothers!

>France needs cheaper Uranium
>get drafted into the new EU army
>get sent into a conflict in central Africa fighting child soldiers and durkas
>spend another year guarding the mines
>get a cheap medal made in china and a piece of paper that thanks you for defending europes borders

Crazy times ahead
Hope I'll be too old for conscription before they make this happen

Poland and Germany have one sumbarine command which means poles can send german subs to fight and vice versa, in case of a war.

Also Poles and Germans traded command of some troops.

Imagine, if despite the butthurt, we could start uniting our army(even under Kaczynski) than what will happen now. A united EU army without leftists running it would be a monster, if usa decides to redefine nato than it's the end of their hegemony and a start of a new era and powershift.

you think everyone on wallstreet is smart?

>what is the difference between police and the army
>my shitty experience as a member of yugoslavia matters
you low-tier italy dumbfuck

Not an argument

THIS

Is he? He never released his taxes and he folded on a legal case about a book which claimed that he wasn't really rich. He refused deliver the evidence to court for some reason. He would have won the case but didn't want to deliver the proofs for some reason.

It will be used to stifle your mom's orgasms while she rides my dick.

Do you trust your Algerian cops when you go on your Paris protests?

Didn't think so.

Don't worry Europe, I heard those Germans are pretty hand with armies.

Why do you even care living on the other side of the globe?

And thats bad how?

>the brave slovenian rushes to defend his slavic brother
EVERY TIME

Not an argument

because we totally don't have a history of repressing our own countrymen

Our army will protect you from any threat. Just let us in

>Trump isn't going to disband it.

Of course not. But members are going to have to increase military spending instead of letting America shoulder all the cost.

It's perfect. Frees budget to MAGA, keeps selling shiny american-made killing toys to allies.

Sure, just look at how it was done in communism or fascism. The troops doing the actual oppression were always rednecks from some bumfuck village, lording over the peaceful people in a bigger town. Very similar principle on a smaller scale.

never ever

the french always had very stylish gear

The British were the only ones blocking it. And they are leaving.

Are they still blocking it because it's apparently jammed atm.

Nah, EU is too scared of Russia to let the Americans go

yes, they actually stated that while they are still in the EU they will do their best to prevent it

Why do you care?

To lose 2 WW in a row? no thnx i'll stick with ours who led us to more victory than anyone else on this planet. Uneducated little brit.

In the Netherlands they care very little about the difference between military and police. Our police is often easily reinforced with gendarmerie and even soldiers.

European countries wouldn't need armies if russia didn't exist tbqh

>Which is reasonable.
Is it? The US wields all the power in the alliance, they should just shoulder all the burden and stop complaining.
And if they don't, and Drumpf actually does kill NATO, all the better. Our politicians are too cowardly and coddled. A good shock is gonna do them nothing but good.

Do countries just stop buying weaponry from each other because they aren't formal allies?

France pays like 1.9% instead of 2% it's nothing
And the military budget was gonna go up anyways, regardless of Trump or not

Oh please. Italy hasn't done anything militarily significant since the Roman Empire.

>inb4 german and french army under italian generals

Yes. If we weren't in NATO we would have bought the Gripen instead because there would be more nordic defense cooperation. Lockheed Martin would have lost an 8 billion dollar contract with Norway.

>not allying the EU army with Russia and America to counter the Chinese threat

No Goym, you need stealth! Everyone knows Norway would be on a first strike mission in a war that would require stealth!

I thought the same about Trump.

why is that so beautiful

Natural to appreciate such a feat of engineering and technology.

Why not? A single coalition of 680 million (after Brexit) people using military and manufacturing technologies from France, Germany, Belgium, Sweden etc would be pretty based in repelling the red menace.

Their countries forgot about the history of the U.S. and want to give up all sovereignty to Germany and France.

Pretty much this.

Pretty sure we gave them to Italians and Dutchmen. Did we forget about you?

That's what France is for... and the UK, for the moment.

Even if the UK isn't part of the EU they aren't going to sit idly by and watch you guys get pile-driven. They'd be next regardless.

Quiet sudaca grown ups are talking

You have nukes in your country. They're just US owned, and in a war your pilots would be the ones to drop it, even I believe you guys are pretty anti nuclear weapons.

nice

We need to leave this abomination already.

>we don't want to be forced to buy things from you Europeans!
>we want to be forced to buy them from big Daddy Trump instead!
Why are Brits so perpetually cucked?

they think they have an empire when they really dont

Yeah they do. They have the Cayman Islands, the Falklands... The list probably goes on. Truly every bit as impressive as the 62 years they were relevant

This needs to happen, it's the only way to resolve the mass mogration problem.

Africa and the middle east wants European leadership, so they will get it.

I'm so hype for the -B. It's going to take us from 10 carriers with supersonic tactical aircraft to almost 20, with another 4 in construction.

It's the model that's going to make the whole program worth it.

German guns don't actually hit anything.

AUGs for eveyone!