Mfw Americans willingly destroyed their global hegemony

>mfw Americans willingly destroyed their global hegemony
top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_Japanese_invasion_of_Australia_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm so mad, I voted for Clinton because I'm so tired of being bullied by Russians on here.

Good. USA needs to become isolationist again.

last time we did that you had a japanese dagger pointed at your face

Good. Instead of spreading out and fucking all over the place (Iraq, Syria, Lybia, Ukraine, Afghanistan & etc) they'll be able to focus on one thing and make things better instead of worse.

Now, replace japanse with chinese and you're good to go.

We were fighting in defence of British interests in the pacific and in africa against the germs who had a pact with the japs, they probably would have left us alone otherwise.

why?
without britain / da empire where the sun never sets you're even weaker

>america becomes isolationist

It's now Britain's time to shine once again with our ramped aircraft carriers. What a time to be alive.

>chief of FBI - Agent
>POTUS - Agent

When will that madman stop?

You're right, as we all remember Britain really proved themselves to be a strong colonial power capable of defending their interests in the pacific.
This explains it pretty well, our strategic importance for the US and our frighting with britain was what made us a target.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposed_Japanese_invasion_of_Australia_during_World_War_II
Our military wasn't exceptionally strong or anything but for various reasons Australia would have been damn hard to conquer.

Sup Forums is officially dead. its fucking over. should be called /trump-int/ or /alt-right-int/

faggotry mods even delete the threads have the opponents of that shit.

the scum only accepts trump and amerishart appreciation threads

fuck all that shit.

I don't think they would left you alone at least for the mineral resources reason. Just needed some time.

Hillary is that you

Kek Russians came out to be the biggest winners from this election

I'm not sure at that time that people were really aware of how large our reserves were. The mining boom was a relatively recent thing, in my mind anyway
Japan would have needed to conquer a damn lot of inhospitable land to make it worth while.

Divide and conquer cyka blyat

Just like leftists will never win in Brazil again

Who's going to be the next no.1 world power that everyone is going to follow? My money's on Canada, I can see a 100% increase on population in 10 years

Stop using our Kurumiña™

Just to go quickly off topic for a second.
Who is this Kurumiña cutie?

We've recovered from worse.

Well, so China is the new first country now?

I really wish I had an 18+ year old Kuruminha gf.
I wonder if native girls survive snowy winters.

>even thinking of importing tropical girls to colder climates

Nigger no, you move to the tropic, not the other way round

Shut up, you stupid!

Fuck off, PeruANO.
Kuruminha is for the tribes in central Amazon.

They can easily adapt to any climate, they even adapted to live in South Brazil.

So what? We can finally fuck with our neighbors without american intervention.

Son, stand up for yourself.

DESU this. Americans are tired of overseas adventurism and our populace has no more enthusiasm and confidence in our military. The world needs to learn to live without the US

More like a daughter since he's so weak and girly, lmao

>Alec

My name