Girlfriend of 2 years and I are separating tonight as we leave for college. Music for this feel?

Girlfriend of 2 years and I are separating tonight as we leave for college. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKKr8ZzUQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UWIIPX_5rbM
youtube.com/watch?v=PA6nzW9oDAU
youtube.com/watch?v=CczmMDvQDa0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZvsRws8AbM
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wWjrxYOy8
youtube.com/watch?v=IQadAWq42uM
youtube.com/watch?v=PTFwQP86BRs
youtube.com/watch?v=K02aiv7jrEs
youtube.com/watch?v=uajuy2CLtso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys don't want to continue it long-distance? That's what I'm intending with my own relationship. Two years is long too, a lot longer than mine.

Pick some immature Top 40 pop shit to fully encapsulate your superficial adolescent love-lost mentality that is going to last all of 2 months until you find a hot piece of ass at University of Liberal Arts and you forget what's-her-name's name.

that roast, have an upvote

Where are u going to college

yo la tengo discography

Pic related is good, go through this flowchart and find some related things

Dude OP i just listened to this album for the first time in 2 years. I cried.

But for you id suggest Uprooted by the Antlers, their best album in my opinion.

And LYSF by GYBE if you're trying to kill yourself with in the next week.

Wish you the best mate.

Fuck OP. I wasn't ready for this. It's going to fuck me up bad when my girlfriend and I have to separate for that.
There's almost no chance in us going to the same school.

>inb4 wahh relationships don't matter
>inb4 wahh you're a kid what do you know about love

dude being 17 must be so tough

Fuck you asshole.
I'm not even underage.

You're 18 at most. You literally do not know anything of what being in a serious relationship is like.

There's always video chats and calling. Knew a guy at work who video chatted with his girlfriend for a year when she went away for college and got to see her Christmastime.

You must be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKKr8ZzUQ0

Your girlfriend is gay

youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ

Also another couple, the boyfriend is in a different continent for six months but somehow they manage.

Most of the people who feel compelled to point out your age are probably 18 themselves, or NEETs. But, they're not wrong, dude.

It becomes a totally different thing when you live with a person, which I'm guessing you probably haven't yet. Also, wait until finances become involved.

But hey, it IS great when you're young. Enjoy life, m8.

that album is way to good for him, also it doesn't fit at all

dude i'm assuming we're around the same age (18) so let me say this: we are just kids. we still have a long life ahead of us and if you guys do end up breaking up, it's probably for the best. think about it, you already accomplished getting a girlfriend, which more than half of this site can't do, so it's probably not gonna be too hard to find another one. why commit to a girl you met in high school? plus, eventually you'll realize that most high school relationships don't last. unless you're confident that you guys are soulmates, have fun and get the most out of your life before it's too late.

It is, and it does. He needs to get on the level of the themes in that album, stop being a fucking pussy.

This guy knows his shit

Nevermind meant this guy not

Looks like somebody is ready for their big sophomore year of college to start.

I dated & lived with a girl for a year and a half (part of the time she was at school) & had to move to a different state for a job offer until she finished school. We used to smoke pot and listen to this album in one of our cars when we first started talking.

We broke up in February after I visited for Christmas/New Years. Everything was fine until I moved. She's with an ex now too. I haven't seen her since I left, and I probably never will again.

And I can't listen to this album anymore.

maybe the music on your personal blog where you should be posting this bs

>THIIIINKING ABOUUUUUUUT LEAAAAVING

Sorry OP I just had to, anyway the smart thing to do is to stay in contact with your soon to be ex, aslong as you remain friends that is. Im not saying you shouldnt be searching for a new partner (you should) but the breakup will be less rough if you doesnt disappear from each others lives.

Meat Puppets second album

As virtuous men pass mildly away,
And whisper to their souls to go,
Whilst some of their sad friends do say
The breath goes now, and some say, No:

So let us melt, and make no noise,
No tear-floods, nor sigh-tempests move;
'Twere profanation of our joys
To tell the laity our love.

Moving of th' earth brings harms and fears,
Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,
Though greater far, is innocent.

Dull sublunary lovers' love
(Whose soul is sense) cannot admit
Absence, because it doth remove
Those things which elemented it.

But we by a love so much refined,
That our selves know not what it is,
Inter-assured of the mind,
Care less, eyes, lips, and hands to miss.

Our two souls therefore, which are one,
Though I must go, endure not yet
A breach, but an expansion,
Like gold to airy thinness beat.

If they be two, they are two so
As stiff twin compasses are two;
Thy soul, the fixed foot, makes no show
To move, but doth, if the other do.

And though it in the center sit,
Yet when the other far doth roam,
It leans and hearkens after it,
And grows erect, as that comes home.

Such wilt thou be to me, who must,
Like th' other foot, obliquely run;
Thy firmness makes my circle just,
And makes me end where I begun.

So I'm 22, have been seeing this girl over the summer and getting pretty close. I'm going back to school next week, and she's coming to the same school in January. What do I listen to to hold me over till then?

The sound of you getting cucked until January.

Lmao this,
I'm in a relationship with a beautiful girl but I've only seen her twice this summer and I'm fucking pissed off about it, she's a virgin so it's not like she's out being a slut but still twice in 90 days is fucking ridiculous if dubs I'll break up with her

Well that's disappointing. I really want to but I still like her and want a chance with her in the future, what's the best way to phrase the break up?

You've got your dubs now, happy?

seek and destroy?

No I'm stuck

You know what man

I was with the same girl for high school and university. I broke up with her after HS for a month and then we got back together. Last fall she dumped me after 10 years of us being together.

One thing I always regretted after uni was getting back together with her after HS. All my friends grew and matured in many aspects and i used the relationship often as a crutch and didnt. It was safe comfortable and easy.

Put these two years behind you and realize you have way way more ahead of you in personal growth. Use this as an opportunity dont see this as a handicap.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWIIPX_5rbM

I got lots of others but dont wallow too much. Its not good. Start planning for the school year and what not.

Next bowl is for you, onward to bigger and better.

youtube.com/watch?v=PA6nzW9oDAU

OP here, back from our last date. Thanks for the support and the recs. I know deep down that the smart thing is to separate and meet new people in college, but I just haven't fully accepted it yet

What about video chatting?

youtube.com/watch?v=CczmMDvQDa0

I listened to this song on repeat after going through a bad breakup a few years back
> tfw the world is full of noise here
> tfw hear it all the time

I mean she is one of my best friends, so we will still talk, but a long distance relationship is just not something either of us want to do. We want to move on to the next chapter in our lives you know?

Yeah I see

youtube.com/watch?v=yZvsRws8AbM
I actually cried to this album when my ex-gf and I broke up. Take care user, stay well, okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=d5wWjrxYOy8
And this one I can't really listen to still.
It's gay a f but it really swings down on me.

this thread is normal as fuck.

i haven't had a gf in 5 years. i have collected 11,000 albums in that time. i am a born again wizard. fuck your situation.

Sup Forums is a normie board

I cannot relate to this thread
That being said
youtube.com/watch?v=IQadAWq42uM
Hope you deal good with it OP, at least you experienced love in teenage years.

Damn that's sad man

I know that's why I want some sad music for this feel haha

i did that in 09

ruined my life

good luck m8

>in 5 years
fuck off normie

We've been getting a lot of these threads recently. Possibly because of new posters, or because of spamming/new meme. If it's the earlier, guys please check the archive. Otherwise keep memeing I guess.

>I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS SCARED
>IN A LONG TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=PTFwQP86BRs

Listen to this until you feel ready to go out and fuck random women. You'll feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=K02aiv7jrEs

>Met the most attractive girl I've ever met in my life at work this summer
>We both like each other
>Went on a single date that went really well and she wants to go out again once we're back in town again from college
>She leaves to college before me and it will be her first year and it's my second year
>I'm lonely as fuck and I don't know how to communicate with her properly now (do people use skype or some shit? I hate text messaging)
What do I do anons??

AND I'M SO UNPREPARED
SO HERE'S YOUR VALENTINE

stop being autistic and text the girl

text her every day and ask her how her day went

e.z.

fair enough. I'm going to text her rn

youtube.com/watch?v=uajuy2CLtso

Must be nice having someone liking you.

Post results

Girlfriend of 2 years and I are separating tonight as we are done with college. Music for this feel?

nah dude he needs to cope not an hero

>Mentioning TTNG
>Putting 13.0.0.0.0 on the list
>"better singer"

Literally their self-titled EP is good and thats it.

I mean can you blame her? Last thing she wants to do when she gets spitroasted by two guys at a party is think about you

TTNG have done nothing good ever