Times you've heard good songs play in unexpected situations/places

Times you've heard good songs play in unexpected situations/places
>swimming at hotel pool
>Sunday Morning plays on their radio

>in urban outfitters
>captain beefheart starts playing

>raping local girl
>Death Grips - You Might Think He Loves You for Your Money But I Know What He Really Loves You For It's For Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat

What track?

That makes perfect sense, since hipsters love Beefheart and Urban Outfitters appeals to hipsters for whatever reason.

>go to local supermarket
>mr. tambourine man is playing

that one episode of Waterloo Road where a bunch of kids are setting up a school bake sale while I've Seen Footage plays.

sounds super comfy

I was at a Chipotle one night and Everything In Its Right Place started playing. Oddly enough I was taking a walk that night while listening to Amnesiac. It was kinda surreal.

>walk by cafe in Montreal at night
>reflection eternal by nujabes is playing

>in school locker room
>sympathy for the devil starts playing

I heard Vitamin C in a Chipotle the other night, made me smile

>working at jimmy john's
>Suedehead
was hard to resist the urge to jam out to that shit mayne

i have fond memories of hearing turn turn turn on the radio as a kid
now that station doesn't play any of the good old stuff anymore, just stuff like foreigner

>starbucks
>pink moon starts playing

Last week I heard Pale Blue Eyes on the radio one day and then Pink Moon the next. I also went into Newbury Comics one time, and they were playing the entirety of Marquee Moon which I thought was cool, but I went in the next day and they were playing it again. I kind of feel bad for the employees if they were just playing it on repeat over and over and over.

I was a chipotle last months and they played little by little

Chipotle plays pretty decent music. I heard Burn the Witch the other day. I mean it's new so not as interesting as either of yours but still, I doubt you'd hear any radiohead on regular radio (or do you? I have no idea, I never listen to radio)

>fighting in the Vietnam war
>it ain't me starts playing

>playing some football in my house with a friend
>neighbor plays Feel Good Inc.

My fav song

Guts' Theme played in my grocery store once.

>hiding from nazis in a secret attic

walked into my old uni's dining hall after hours and Mysterons by Portishead was playing on the PA