5 FACTS ABOUT THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW AND WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

5 FACTS ABOUT THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW AND WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

1. Macedonia has the biggest shopping malls on the Balkans! Yes, you heard right, small Bulgarian malls sure cannot compete.

2. You would expect the highest skyscrapers on the Balkans to be in Bulgaria, Romania or Serbia? No, they are in Skopje, all above 300m high. Small Bulgarian skyscrapers sure cannot compete!

3. You sure wonder, how can a relatively small country like Macedonia survive on its own for such a long time (founded 1992)? Well, it might surprise you, but they have the most powerful army of the Balkans. Hundreds of tanks and airplanes, both of Russian and American types make sure that the small Bulgarian army, which btw sure cannot compete, does not invade Macedonian clay.

4. So how can such a small country be so successful? That can be answered in one simple sentence! DIVERSITY! The ethnic structure of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia is made up by 40% Bulgarians, 40% Albanians, 10% Norwegians and 10% Nigerians. All of them live peacefully together and they know one but just one goal: Bringing the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia there where it belongs: At the top of the Balkans, hell, at the top of Europe. Boring Bulgarian ethnic composition sure cannot compete!

5. Health. You sure didnt know that Macedonia is the only european country without McDonalds and other fast food giants. These have been banned by the government as it was reveiled that they make the sporty Macedon population fat and lazy. The last McD was burned down in 2002 by an angry mob of Macedonians.

woah...so thats the power...of the ancient heritage...

woah

awful thread

decent thread

Really made me think

Very good thread

Wtf I hate Bulgaria now

truest antiki power, how can bulgaria even compete

Wtf i love them now

NANI

Bulgaria BTFO

Romania is not Balkan

How many nuclear warheads can you drop on Athens?

da

wtf i love eu now

WTF, I AM #FYROMMISSILE NOW

I cannot answer this, Im just a humble Bulgarian admiring the poweful neighbor in the west. Probably many, but at least 1!

Cool

nyet

macedonia was a mistake

QUALITY THREAD RIGHT HERE

Nu

why are you admiring us

Noice

How could you love them because they destroy one of your source of income?

wtf really made me think

I am ancient macedonic now! Thanks, Alexander!