Don't mind me just the best Floyd album

Don't mind me just the best Floyd album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omJFC37jAB8
youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is actually true. darkside is a close second with the wall coming in at third

meddle tho

Lad.......
It's Piper

>the wall

I approve.

The cover had me tripping balls once too.

youtube.com/watch?v=omJFC37jAB8

Pretty much

Not the best
Its monumental but not the best

Animals > WYWH > Piper > Meddle

Everything else is shit.

you're not wrong

>Saucerful
>Dark side
>shit

Saucerful is just a shittier version of Piper. Dark Side is absolutely horrible, and it's embarrassing that the majority of people seem to think it's one of the greatest albums of all time.

>saucerful is just a shittier version of piper

quite possibly one of the worst opinions Ive ever read on Sup Forums. Not even going to read the rest of your comment

Wall > Dark Side > Animals > Wish as their top 4

You disgust me

Quit pretending like you're too cool to like Dark side of the moon you pretentious shit head.

piper at the gates of dawn.

everything else is literal shit-tier

Indeed.

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

hi dad

A Saucer
Meddle
WYWH
Dsotm
Piper
Animals
Obscured
Final cut
division bell
the Wall
More
Momentary

A Saucerful of secrets is nothing like Piper at the Gates of dawn

That's not Animals

No argument from me.

out of what i've listened to
animals = dsotm > wywh >> atom heart mother >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the wall

Animals gets boring after the second listen

That's not the mono version of The Piper at The Gates of Dawn!

>mfw listening to the title track

I agree with you about DSOTM but highly disagree with you about PATGOD and SFOS.

I think in many ways SFOS is a continuation of PATGOD but it is also in many ways different.

I think Dark Side for its time was truly amazing, but I personally agree it recieves way too much praise.

T-b-h lads, I think Dark Side is their best, or at least the most fun Album that I listening to a Floyd album. Obviously It's a tremendously cohesive record, but there is also a lot of delicate production and some downright soul-touching jams (Us and Them, Great Gig, Eclipse), and like many Floyd records its part of a bigger concept, yet with Darkside its hard to pinpoint exactly what the message is (in a good way) as it's such an adventurous record.

Also I think it's gotten a bad rep on Sup Forums for being the golden "dadrock" era album

DSOTM is a great album but it has not aged particularly well and that trend will continue.

Also, AMLOR is underrated.

cant someone show some love for the Final Cut?
That album's pretty good, i have to say

It's a solid album. "Get Your Filthy Hands..." didn't belong on the album though. Two Suns in the Sunset really should've been on Radio KAOS instead.

T H I S

hating dsotm is such a meme and a pleb/snob filter

Personally, I think dark side has aged well, but to each his own I guess. Totally agree with you on AMLOR, it gets way too much shit. Except for a new machine, I think it's solid.

I think Dogs of War is the blight on AMLOR... as for Dark Side, maybe I just listened to it too much as a teenager to get the same vibes from it that I used to. Us and Them is the only song that I really spin these days from it.

Who cares dude, everyone's already heard every mid-period Floyd album a million times. There's no point talking about them.

Yeah, I can totally see how listening to it too many times takes away from it, I hardly spin it myself nowadays anyways. But that's different from an album not aging well. I love animals, but as a 20 yo american, pigs tdo doesn't mean much to me, and that specific song is aged.

I think meddle and Piper are both better than AHM but same top 3 though

WYWH
Meddle
DSotM
Piper
Animals
The Wall
Atom Heart Mother
Saucerful
AMLoR
Division Bell
Oscured by Clouds
Final Cut
Ummagumma
More

A Saucerful of Secrets is a perfectly good album. You clearly haven't listened to it enough.

Don't be an edgy fuck. Dark Side of the Moon is the greatest commercial album in music history. That alone warrants it on that list.

Anyone got anything to say on the new boxset? I know for sure I'll be pirating that jawn.

I can't believe they're not putting that 10 minute live-in-studio Reaction in G on there. That's ridiculous.

Animals > Meddle > Gilmour Era > The Final Cut > Syd Era > The Wall > Dark Side

>le contrarian Sup Forums hipster

will there ever be a shittier pink floyd rating than this?