What do you not like about Sup Forums?

You

the board

Tripfag worship

honestly, whiney threads like this on my front page.

this shit should be auto filtered to page 4.

also grimes general and kpop generals. every day i have to look at that waifu desu shit.

Why do you use it?

you
and Montie

How is this whiney? You know, you can hide those and this thread

tripfags
waifu threads
bait threads

to pick up sweet sweet boipucci

the archive
oh wait
it's dead

nothing, Sup Forums is a shithole

Music

The underage kids

all of it

That guy that always leaves an irrelevant reply and tries to piss me off. I can already see him coming to post in this thread.

Most of the threads seem to be about the same dozen or so artists

There's always at least three Kpop and three Grimes threads each, all with off topic material.
I don't mind the /generals/ as long as they're self contained but the waifu-posting is a plague that needs wiped out.

waifufags will kill this board

Grimes threads
Trout Mask Replica
anti Beatles Scaruffi copypasta

the repetitiveness. it's the same threads/generals about the same artists.

political/racebait threads kinda suck shit.

Waifufags and bait

probably tylo be chillin

The fact that people reply to dumbass posts like 'reply to this or you will never get gf' and fill potentially interesting threads with nonsense

At least they clean up the hella creepy Grimes stalker threads.

She's not a bad musician or boring aesthetically at all but we sure as fuck don't need a constant general full of waifushit about her just because she's remotely attractive.

>potentially interesting threads
wew lad

first day here huh

I've never actually opened a Grimes thread but I had assumed they were all an elaborate joke. People aren't sincerely into it, are they?

everyone just listens to the same 20 albums

kpop, kanye west being treated seriously and not as a clown, hip hop discussion, too few threads that actually let users post their musical work and actually discuss it (and no, bandcamp threads is just spam of the same ambient and noise albums all year long), waifufaggotry and how death grips are overrated here

All these blasphemers. I can't.

Kpop general. That's not to say I don't like cute Korean girls, but it has more to do with /s/ than it does Sup Forums.

the greatest

elitism

Excessive meming.
Needless hostility.
Plebs.

The fact that no one acknowledged your trips

Too many kpop threads that are thinly veiled fap material