Itt album covers that fit well with the albums sound

itt album covers that fit well with the albums sound

Literally all of them because 1) the artist spent a lot of time figuring out the best way to visually capture the sound of the album or 2) you make a slim and subconscious connection between the album art and the music contained therein.

?

This looks nothing like how the album sounds...

the best

Perfect/10

Haven't seen this alt cover before, fits the music well though

These threads are too easy. Post some covers that DON'T fit well with the album's sound.

Most of Pink Floyd's covers, while good pieces of artwork on their own, don't really match the style of the album imo. I feel like this cover would have been more appropriate for the music on WYWH

good picks

Great album as it is, I never really liked the cover

I have no idea why it fits but it fits

Really? I always thought the cover really held the album together well. I think it really embodies the mood of the record. I always have the sleeve on display while im listening to it

All their albums do but Eskimo does the most

not him but love streams is the only hecker album I think really has a good cover or title for the music.

Yeah that one definitely fits, shame it was a bit of a dip in quality from ravedeath and virgins. Although I have to say im glad hes trying new things

itt: my three favorite albums

Pic related is another good example of album cover/sound matchups

And 20 Jazz Funk Greats isn't far behind either

To be honest that cover looks fitting for a folk album rather than... what it is.