Do any of you wear music shirts and other pieces of clothing?

Do any of you wear music shirts and other pieces of clothing?
Do you wear it ironically or unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

agoraclothing.com/shop/agora/coach-jackets/unknown-pleasures-coach-jacket.html
amazon.co.uk/dp/B0054IVRD2/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0054IVVS8&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=MT9KA017F9ADCAG7V17S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wear a napalm death shirt unironically sometime

Unironically, sadly.

All the time. Have a cool underachievers shirt, few ghost bc, sublime, and iron maiden.

i have this shirt and wear it all the time because i want to show my love for one of my favorite albums.
sue me

I wear exclusively plain, solid colored shirts. I want as little attention drawn to me as possible

I wear a Jim Morrison and brand new shirt Unironically, Beatles, Lil B, earl sweatshirt shirts ironically

outside of solid color logoless shirts I have a couple Bathory shirts and a deafheaven shirt

You guys are why music will never be taken seriously as real music, thinks.

What's wrong with wearing band apparel?

this sounds good, music shouldn't be taken seriously

I have Haken, Uncle Acid, Grand Magus, FlyLo, Agalloch and Joy Division shirts that I wear unironically

Wearing band shirts is objectively the worst thing you can do.

same

music is sound. There are no fake sounds. You however are a real retard :)

:^)

this, I used to wear exclusively music shirts and now I've did a full reversal and wear as plain clothes as possible

I unironically wear a Vol. 4 shirt

no, pretentious fucks like you are the reason why.

i'd wear a shirt for any band i like tbqh

I have a cut copy Zonoscope shirt.

But that's it

I literally wear a band tshirt every day. The only shirts I own are merch

I wear Nirvana's acid yellow face ironically, cheers

How insecure do you have to be to convince yourself that you're wearing your fav band shirt ironically to appeal to some edgy autists on a weeabo image board?

Lil Ugly Mane, Boris + Asobi Seksu, Teen Suicide, Marshstepper, Death Grips (White Tour Shirt) Are the ones I actually wear.

I own some others that I don't wear much

What in the name of Greek buggery are you talking about you fucking autist.

What do you expect me to do? I'm nonwhite so people assume I only like top 40 rap unless I give them a reason to think otherwise.

no lie wearing a Slowdive shirt got me a gf. If I wouldn't have worn the shirt she probably wouldn't have talked to me

I have a pink floyd dark side of the moon Tshirt. I wear it unironically but I rarely go outside so its alright

I have a couple of band tees, other than that I have this pretty sweet Joy Division jacket

XD

I'd wear a coat/jacket with HATE painted on a back tho

Do you wear that with your buttless chaps or your booty shorts and rollerblades?

that's really cool, i want one

Nice typography

I usually like to get band Ts whenever i see a band live, it's a lot of fun bringing something back from a good concert. I got a Boris "Pink" shirt, Carly Rae Jepsen Pop Art shirt, Beach House star shirt, Swans "Filth", and a Neutral Milk Hotel shirt

I wear them around college campus because its the only way girls will notice besides the other guys who much hotter then me

so far it's working :)

agoraclothing.com/shop/agora/coach-jackets/unknown-pleasures-coach-jacket.html

thanks my doob

I own and wear a Death Classic shirt.

I've got a Motorhead shirt my dad gave me for my birthday. It's three sizes too big so i don't wear it in public, but it's comfy.

I don't like overly busy music t-shirts but I have a simple Smiths t-shirt with some daffodils and the bands name on it

Pics and w2c????

this and i own a Keluar shirt

here u go
amazon.co.uk/dp/B0054IVRD2/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0054IVVS8&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=MT9KA017F9ADCAG7V17S

I wear Metallica Tshirts ironically just because they're oversized at home

I don't even like the band they were gifts

i wear band shit because of many reasons.

1. i enjoy the music of the bands whos merch i buy

2. shirts are good revenue for smaller bands who need funding to release more.

3. they are cheap and reliable.

if you give people shit for what they wear, your part of the problem with todays society.

and merch doesnt stop with shirts, all sorts is good, all my coffee mugs are from bands merch stores. doesnt make my coffee any better but it helps the bands out.

i dont really own big band merch cause its expensive and they are mostly loaded. generally only buy small local band stuff.

>tfw im an 18 year old female and i genuinely enjoy joy division so much that my favorite album of all time is closer and own a shirt like that but never wear it because people will assume im one of those plebs who only listens to their singles or has never actually listened to them at all

suppose it sounds hipstery but you could get a slightly more obscure shirt, i had a cool one with ian's face/microphone framed, with LOVE WILL TEAR US APART in the JD font, though i guess that's their most popular song

yeah, true

I have and wear run the jewels, death grips, and kyary pamyu pamyu shirts

fight me

Wear this fucker flat out

> implying that people on this board do anything unironically

Yeah, they usually have some really cool designs. I mostly wear shirts with simple designs, and band shirts don't look out of place. I've never liked tour shirts though, I almost never buy those from concerts.

I used to have a The Fun Years shirt that I wore when I was out of other clothes. Since nobody has actually heard of The Fun Years, it was just a nice graphic tee. However, I think I lost it.

I'm unironically living on it

I have a lot of T shirts from smaller and local artists, I like to buy merch to support the artist and so if the design is even halfway cool I'll get one.

Just last weekend a guy driving past me literally pulled over to ask where I got the shirt I was wearing - it was a Gorgatron (a Fargo based grindcore band). He didn't give a fuck about the band, he just liked that it says FUCK YOU WE'RE FROM NODAK on the back

Also I have a Black Sleep Of Kali shirt that I get complimented on frequently because it has really cool owl design on it (it doesn't even look like a band shirt desu)

i'd date u

>weak jaw
hi will

I wear a lot of band shirts unironically

I wear a led zep shirt that was a gift and a ajj shirt i got at a show ;_;

I have shirts from radiohead shows but i rarely wear them out

i have a ton of band shirts, i wear them all unironically because why listen to music ironically

the jacket would look better without anything on it honsetly

aye

H A T E

I have this shirt. It looks worse in the pic than the design really looks. It's plain enough that it goes with a lot.
It's also just cool, even if you don't know the band,

i have about 15-20 which i used to wear as just casual wear out and about. most i bought from gigs.

now i am too old to and my style has changed.

so i don't think there is anything wrong with it, wear what you want to wear. but i do think it is something people outgrow when they get a real job, or start being a grown up. the ones that don't either missed out on it in their teens, or never will have a real job or grow up and move out of their parent's house, never meet a partner, etc.

What do you guys say when someone stops you and compliments your shirt? Is it rude to just say thanks and keep walking?

I wear an Anal Cunt hoodie.

this looks like something that a middle school kid would wear, especially if you knew who the residents are

no, thats pretty much the most socially acceptable thing to do in that situation

Of course it is, you autist

Unless you're in a massive hurry, you should at least humor the person with a minute or two of small talk - who knows where it will lead?

I have an LCD Soundsystem shirt my parents got me for Christmas a couple years back, but that's the only one I wear often.

You have shit taste.
I met a fellow Sup Forumstant by accident with this once.

>I met a fellow Sup Forumstant

all the more reason to not wear that shirt

I had an older woman stop me once when i was wearing a radiohead shirt with amnesiac era artwork, said she had the same one
I said "nice" and kept shopping

I have this shirt but with a bit of damage near the bottom from battery acid.
I wear it to the gym from time to time.

If someone said they like your shirt and its a non-band shirt you would respond in the same way. Saying they like your shirt is not a conversation starter.

spot the autist

Some old man stopped me once when I was wearing my 'Have a Nice Life' tshirt, and said "thank you, and I hope you do too". Then walked off.
Honestly took me until i got home to realise he was referring to my shirt (which has the band name printed across the middle/bottom) as the way he said it seemed so cryptic and odd.

had this shirt for 10+ years, still occasionally wear it, but I can't even tell anymore what things I do are meant to be ironic or not.

Lel gg

how do u wear something ironic? do u like write "ironic" on the shirt or something? pls i really want to know

All Ghost shirts kick ass dude, I love mine without a hint of irony.

from about 1997 - 2009 I wore band tee's almost every day, primarily black / death metal shirts.
now when I see somebody wearing one it makes me angry and physically cringe.
Especially when it's somebody older, who should know better.

I don't think anyone should stop doing anything they like to do on account of their age, really.

I'm old af, have a job I like, a nice gf, and a cool apartment perfect for me and still rock band shirts

The thing is I do it more appropriately than I did as a teenager (super cringe memory: arguing with my parents when i was like 14 because they didn't want me to wear a The Exploited t shirt to Thanksgiving dinner).

Theres nothing wrong with wearing a band t shirt to the gym, or the bar, or to BBQ and drink beer with friends, or especially a concert at any age

t. sperg who probably wears cargo shorts

I guess you're right, and I still do wear a band shirt just doing DIY at home and so forth, but unfortunately we do live in a world where people will think things about you straight away if you wear a metal band shirt.
My life changed very quickly for the better after I cut my long hair and stopped wearing band shirts and leather jackets and so forth.

sort of what i meant.

save i only wear mine to get my haircut in, decorating, gardening, and as pyjamas when i can't just wear nothing (family holiday with partner's parents).

casual dress shirts, and when it is hot, polos usually.

>wearing a Zappa shirt in public one day
>this guy in his mid 20s and his girlfriend walk up to me
>"Do you actually like Frank Zappa?"
>takes me off guard, just reply with "yes"
>"What's you're favorite album? Just trying to make sure you're not a POSER"
>I tell him I really like hot rats and weasels ripped my flesh
>"oh that's cool, bro. I didn't think anyone your age listens to him"
>fucker walks away
>his girlfriend was wearing a goddamn JOY DIVISION SHIRT

What made me mad was that I was 19 when this happened, I can't have looked that young.

I wear a few old tattered punk band t-shirts to the gym, but I don't own any other t-shirts, and I don't wanna be one of those faggots that wear gym shirts.

Actual lols

I love to Trigger antifa fags with my DIJ shirt.

I wear a band shirt everyday and I am 24. Help me.

I feel you. A few years ago I moved halfway across the country to try my hand in new industry and environment, and made a point of leaving the battle vest, studded leather jacket and patch pants behind.

But as for the t shirts? No, I ain't wearing one to job interviews or nothing, but if some cunt wants to think poorly of a 40 year old man wearing an Emperor t shirt to the grocery store or the bar, fuck 'em, thats not the type of person I want anything to do with anyhow

And besides, the people how think less of you for wearing a band shirt (especially a lesser known band) are more than offset by the people who approach you and talk to you on account of it. Those are the people I really want to hang out with anyhow. If I gotta discard a ton of chaff for a pound of wheat, so be it

hi jahari

I love to trigger DiJ fags with my Tiny Tim shirt

My gf made me a Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy shirt and another with a mewithoutYou related graphic, I wear both regularly and unironically

nice

Pic related, I collect shirts from bands that I go see, it's fine to wear them anywhere you aren't expected to look professional. I have a part-time at a record store to help pay for and it's expected.

Paul McCartney and Neil Young shirts start the most conversations.

pls be a grill