Convince me to buy vinyl instead of CDs

Pic Unrelated. I buy CD's because like vinyls, they are collectible and they're more spacially practical as well as more compatible with stuff we actually use.

Bigger Album art
turntables are cooler than CD players
warm tubes

You look much cooler when you buy vinyl than CDs.

OP is jazz musician, so most album art is this kinda shit.

how new do you have to be to actually say pic unrelated
everybody can tell your picture is unrelated to your post you fucking autist

define "cool"

>being "cooler" is a reason to waste more money

fucking hipsters, I swear

big nice pretty covers

autism runs circles through my family

Also it shows he does not have a dedicated Sup Forums image file with macros for every situation. Fuck off newfag

I never said he needs a picture for every situation, just that it's retarded to even say "pic unrelated." We can fucking tell it's unrelated you mong.

she looks like she buys vinyls... what can I say?

>tumblr file name
kill yourself sjw cuck

When people think those who ironically use Red Cuck are SJWs

having a twitter file at all means you're a fucking sjw. I bet you support censorship and believe women are somehow oppressed.

I'm angry that i don't meet the world's standards for beauty, but instead of making changes in my life in the direction of conforming to this ideal I'm going to confront the world and challenge it's authority.... coz that's both hawt and logical, right? Are my hormones driving me to be irrational again?

literally off topic shitposting, fuck off

Coming from the autist who posted an unrelated pic and actually thought you needed to point it out you fucking newfag. Back to >>>/tumblr/ where your autism belongs.

Why should I do that?

It's up to you.

Judging by the picture you shared you're probably 16 and say cuck unironically so I'd suggest you kill yourself.

If you like cds then just get cds. No reason to convince yourself you want something that you don't really want or need.

>he thinks he's too cool for "cool"

What the fuck does Chatty Jinx have to do with the subject matter at hand? Pic definitely unrelated.

Sometimes the vinyl version is totally different than the C.D. version.

Case in point: Early Frank Zappa/Mothers of Invention albums.

You should buy whatever format that has the better mastering on a case-by-case basis.

shitter quality, and gets worse with every listen
takes up more space
you have to turn it over half way through
more expensive
makes u look like a faggott

>any physical format in 2016
what should i go back to using a motorola razr and dial up internet too?

Because some misplaced sense of nostalgia?

> 2016
> wasting physical space on music
what you gonna do with all that trash once you move from your parents' basement?

yeah hahaha physical media is gay lol

why use film when I can use my iphone?
why read a book when I can read on my tablet?
why go to an art gallery when I can google starry night on my laptop?

going outside is for losers lmao cuck sjw hipster normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>b-but le art and other non-Sup Forums, thread-unrelated stuff!!!
nicely memed my champ, remember that you can talk about films here Sup Forums, literature here /lit/ and art here /ic/, while we keep talking about MUSIC in Sup Forums, ok? :-)

hehehe, good one friend. I was meming :-)

I agree with you though. Buying albums/going to concerts is only for virgins and losers. I'm not projecting my own insecurities or whatever. I prefer sitting in my room and listening to music on Youtube. (-:

Theres no point in having a physical copy of digital media considering you can just download FLAC and it would be the exact same quality as a CD. You can't store analog on a hard drive though so it makes sense to buy vinyl. That's only if you believe there's a real difference in sound quality though. Other than that, vinyl is more fun to collect and show people because of the big artwork.

Where was this bitch from?
I cant remember that

she's a feminist from toronto who has been harassed for years by retards like you

back to Sup Forums kiddo

Yeah, true...
I remember know, she only knew how to scream, she coudlnt talk like a normal person
And Thanks but no

now*

Yes, she didn't conduct herself the best.
Yes, she had good cause to be upset by the MRAs spreading hate speech at UofT.
No, she doesn't deserve to be doxxed and constantly harassed by retards like you.

convince me to buy cd/vinyl instead of downloading flacs

Well, you're a dumb frogposter so you likely live off of autism bux. I don't think you should buy cd/vinyl because you probably need that money for your hot pockets and animu figures.