Tfw scaruffi gives nearly all of your favourite band's releases a 7/10

>tfw scaruffi gives nearly all of your favourite band's releases a 7/10

Has Scaruffi even given out a 9?

Which band is that?

Godspeed

That's good. I mean, sure an 8 would be better but there's nothing wrong with thst.

why don't you
fuckin
check for yourself

obviously, check his top rock albums of all time

no he never did, actually highest rating he gave was 8.5, still waiting for the first 9

I dunno, it seems like he doesn't really care. I respect his opinion and judgement, but many things that he says in his Godspeed reviews are very disagreeable, and don't make sense in comparison to the score

He gave trout mask replica a 9.5/10

shhhhhhhhh

no clue why you would care about scaruffis opinions on anything past the 90s.

this, he seems to need at least 10-20 years to give a proper rating for an album

too bad he will probably die before giving any 9 for an album from 00s and 10s

I don't, but it's interesting to see what people have to say about Godspeed's earliest work. I have the right to disagree with him on his justifications for his ratings.

he gave ultraviolence the same rating, just ignore his ratings from the last 20 years as they basically don't have any merit. He does have amazing 60-90s recs, though.

>he gave your favorite album a 9 but your second favorite a 6

Spiderland/The Bends?

Loveless/Heaven or Las Vegas

I love both of those albums tho

I think he gave the first Doors album a 9.5 too.

Daily reminder that Scruffles gave the first Korn album a higher score than any Radiohead or Beatles record

your point?

He has shit taste and he's a fucking meme.

>his favorite band is actually just his favorite album

Or he formulates his own opinions instead of being force fed shit, just like how your "taste" was developed.

Do I think the first Korn record was garbage? You're fucking right I do. But I don't pretend to have some glorified knowledge concerning a topic that's SUBJECTIVE.

Go browse /pitchfork/ and get the fuck off of this board.

This!

>this
and you sir go to reddit