ITT: Albums with great first halves and shitty second halves

ITT: Albums with great first halves and shitty second halves

Shitty being the first one, I hope (even if it's not)

>Dead Melodies

sing it again and tropicalia are bad?
fug u

Honestly, the only song i skip on Mutations is Lazy Flies. The rest is quality stuff even if it is a glorified collection of b-sides.

Hey, Mutations actually had good Bsides (Diamond in the Sleaze is really good) and Tropicalia is a fantastic song.

>Tropicalia
>Dead Melodies
>Bottle of Blues
>O Maria
>Diamond Bollocks

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty opinions

lol thats funny.

Haha thanks friend :))

the second half of wildflower was one of the biggest disappointments for me this year

admit it

You're out of your mind mate, that album's nearly flawless

As someone who has Brian Eno as one of their favorite artists, he picked a poor template to work in for the second half of this one and it's all over the place. Low did it way better

Hot Fuss
Remain in Light

>hot fuss

Couldn't agree more. I don't know what the hell happened there but they just zapped all the energy out of their performances and wrote like 3 straight poorly written pop sob tracks. The closing track's godawful

lol no

Remain in Light really does slow down
The first half is so fucking lively idk what happened

Wrong :^)

>first half: decent silver apples knockoff
>second half: literally more of the same drivel from IR and Kid A, and what would five years later
tough choice but it's what came to mind

much better than the first half imo. It's more neo-psych if anything, but I dig it.

I can agree with these, even though Life before Science doesn't really fall off too hard

>static

Death in June's All Pigs Must Die

The first 5 or 6 tracks are comfy neofolk songs. The other half is just mediocre noise and sound collages that go nowhere. This is coming from a DiJ fan.

Sgt. Pepper's. Obviously A Day in the Life is 10/10 but everything else isn't very good, especially compared with side 1

Lovely Rita and Within You Without You are really good

This is literally Beck's most consistent album, get the fuck out of here.

retard

>Julie with
>By this river
>Bad

Tropicalia isn't on either half, it's in the middle.