Told depressed people to kill themselves

>Told depressed people to kill themselves
>Got rich by being smart
>Voting Trump
>Hates Islam
>Wants pirates arrested
Is Gene Simmons based?

Other urls found in this thread:

therobotsvoice.com/2010/02/gene_simmons_kid_nick_is_a_comic_creator_a_doucheb.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig7gTvYETZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please fuck off

I really dont like him or Kiss
They are really shit

He's a right wing muslim hating Trump/Israel supporting kike. I'm surprised he's a member of the NRA and not JPFO where he really belongs. (Did I mention he's more of a gun nut than The Nuge?)

Considering that he was on Celebrity Apprentice I'm not surprised that he supports Trump and considering all the crazies out there who want to kill celebrities it's no surprise that he would buy as many guns as he can get his hands on to kill intruders and I'll let him slide on his support of Israel since he and his mother are allegedly holocaust survivors.

All this shit breaks my heart but it doesn't stop me from enjoying KISS especially the early years with the original line up.

Please
PLEASE
Lose weight
Gain height
Get laid

if he was based he wouldn't vote republican or demcorat. That's being a sheep.

>Is (((Gene Simmons))) based?
Whaddayou think?

All of those things you listed are bad opinions

>Wants pirates arrested
>based
Are you implying you buy all your music and that you're happy about your own life?

Sup Forums seems to be reddit light

his son also traced bleach, passed it off as his own manga and threatened to sue everyone commenting about it

therobotsvoice.com/2010/02/gene_simmons_kid_nick_is_a_comic_creator_a_doucheb.php

the shitapple doesn't fall far from the shit tree

>muh secrit club must share my retarded backwater opinions

Ace was the only cool member of kiss

no because he's a jew

>outting yourself as a newfig
Back to wherever you're from

This kind of attitude seems to go hand-in-hand with a lack of respect for how Sup Forums works and has worked.

Everyone's a newfag at some point and it's ok, but fresh-off-the-boaters are supposed to assimilate, not act smug about their own willful ignorance.

That said Gene Simmons is a tool.

He's legit autistic

He's every pasty 15 year old white kids wet dream.

You're right, Sup Forums is reddit "the_donald" light.

Now back to Sup Forums with you.

reminder that just because gene is beyond stupid doesnt mean that the alive album isn't a great live album

f i l t h y j e w

>Got rich by being smart
No he got rich by being in one of the biggest sellout bands.

>isn't a total shitbag of a human being
>le you must be from le reddit

dogshit pig person

>you don't enjoy yelling at black people on the internet?
>cuck sjw feminazi!!!!

Sup Forums in a nutshell

How did such a bad, talentless person have the easiest life of all time

I'd like to give a big round of applause for this stupid shit bait that everyone ate up. Bravo. Bravo.

(((chaim witz)))

Gene Simmons is a great American hero, don't let all these cucks tell you otherwise. All listed opinions I support.

/thread

I'm not even an anti-Semite but he's a jewist jew who ever jewed

>Got rich by being smart

>A straight-edge, right-leaning bass player.
>"Basedâ„¢"

He's not even based at playing fucking bass, kek. He is literally indiscernible from your average Sup Forums MRA shitter.

(((Gene Simmons)))

Considering two members of KISS fucked themselves to stupidity by using drugs, Gene has every right to think druggies are losers. Which they are.

How is that a bad thing?

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP LOLOL

BUILD WALL BUILD WALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is it that all Sup Forums icons are so embarrassing.

>Donald "Hillary Donor" Trump
>Billy "Gimp Suit" Corgan
>Eric "Alcoholic" Clapton
>Nico "Early Death/Addict Master Race" Paffgen
>Gene "Jews are bad but not this one" Simmons

I know they're all rich and somewhat powerful, but can't you find anyone just a little bit better to live vicariously through?

In all seriousness, they seem desperate to push these statistics. If it was that obvious they wouldn't need to say "it's really true guys!!!! seriously!!!!" every day. Not saying I want Trump to win, but it's well known that most mainstream media is liberal, and has a vested interest in pushing the "Trump has no chance" meme since normies will just vote for whatever side they're told is winning or "on the right side of history" just to fit in. I don't buy this at all.

>Clapton
>70-year old married to 30 years younger woman

You really are living vicariously aren't you?

Look up any source for a forecast of the 2016 election, every single one favors Clinton, no matter where you go. Are you saying every poll is skewed? lmao

Sup Forums is literally the Reddit board you fucking cuck

>It has to be one extreme or the other.
There is a difference between being a junkie and refusing to have a couple beer on occasion. A non-retard would naturally being able to enjoy a drink on occasion.

ITT:
>he doesn't believe in what I believe in so he's automatically bad
Keep whining you damn cucks, this is a free country

people are allowed to have different political opinions but I can't respect anyone who did this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig7gTvYETZc

>This is a free country
Kek classcuck

I don't even know what you're trying to say with that.

fink less softer