Why do females have such terrible taste in music?

Why do females have such terrible taste in music?

The ones with okay taste just listen to the most accessible stuff their boyfriends like.

Are women memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRpAldnVNq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of men always giving them attention. so blame men not women

guys only go deeper into their taste because they aren't getting attention from anyone besides maybe their mom.
about 95% on this board just listen and namedrop albums so people can say they have "good" taste. they probably don't even enjoy the music tbqh.

I mean look at it this way if tons of females said they would love to fuck you and be your girlfriend because you liked "death grips" why would you need to expand your taste.

>implying males have good taste in music
The difference here is that you somehow see guys with shit taste as this separate entity called plebs, that has nothing to do with your cherrypicked audience of tasteful men.
You're one step away from donning a fedora.

All the women I know listen to fucking Stockhausen and Don Cherry and Horațiu Rădulescu.

Plebs.

OP whens the last time you had an actual relationship with a girl excluding your mom

>if tons of females said they would love to fuck you and be your girlfriend because you liked "death grips" why would you need to expand your taste.
Actually, most females would love to fuck you if you weren't a complete sperg listening to meme music, so it's just the reverse.
If you stay a pleb, you'll get women.

Because:

a) You're shallow and you only talk to "hot" women, thus ignoring the shit load of women with good taste.
b) You have a confirmation bias that will actually dismiss women with good taste as only liking what their boyfriends like
c) You're a misogynist so you ignore the fact that most men discover their music through other people
d) You're a insufferable twat that actually thinks music has some objective value

/thread

If men go "deeper" because no one gives them attention (which makes no sense btw), why the fuck do most men listen to whatever pitchforkcore is popular at the time?

If you actually talk to men/women you'll soon find out that most people have surface level interests and you can find people who go "deeper" from both sexes.

I don't understand this logic anyways. Do women only go to university to impress boys do? Is a female physicist a girl who gets no attention? Does this logic only apply when a cute girl on facebook didn't like your tago mago youtube video?

>muh soggy knees
Go back to tumblr, landwhale

I was referring to Sup Forums bb
everything else you said is what I agreed with

Considering what this board generally thinks is good, I don't think its a fair question

so how's complaining about women on the internet working out for you?

In b4 someone says

"Women have great taste! My gf listens to radiohead and swans!"

all the menes and b8s aside, most of women i know listen to shitty meme music

>first gilfriend
shitty screamo
>second girlfriend
shitty screamo
>third girlfriend
got her into stuff like of montreal and minus the bear and whatever else I was listening to back when I was 19. Can't remember what she listened to before I was with her, just remember it being gay
>fourth
shitty "indie" music like city in colour
>fifth
I would literally tell her what I like, and she'd say "i love those guys!" then I'd ask her what her favorite album of theirs is and she'd get stuck
>sixth
she was black so stuff like niggers with attitude

Now I kinda leave music out of my relationships

Going better than being a white knight cuck like you, mate

I always think of myself having a really pleb taste and too little knowledge into anything, then I talk to people and their taste is surface level shit and they don't know anything about pretty much anything, culture, politics, history, technology, whatever. I'm pretty ugly and aspergers tho so I don't go out that often and every time I do I plan it ahead but never feel comfortable in my clothes.

She's a Stan but that band is pretty good

>anyone who calls out autism is automatically fat even if theyre not fat
k

>implying a woman would love to fuck a menist dumbfuck like him
dude probably has a full neckbeard by how he wrote that, a bitch wouldn't even look his way

>she'd get stuck
lmao

My black gf listens to 21 pilots, animal collective, the avalanches and some emo

nice buzzwords to cover up your failing life bud

agree
people on this board are so confident that they have perfect taste, but in fact most of Sup Forumssic is a total garbage

tago mago is perfect

that doesn't make sense at all lmao

The irony.

my girlfriend listens to generic shit. I like it because it makes me feel superior. Admit it Sup Forums, this is the ideal setup.

Not really, I'd rather listen to good stuff with her than stroke my egos cock, you're controlling huh?

>let her listen to whatever
>controlling

Wanting to feel superior is you fucking moron

All of this

And plenty of Sup Forumstants are femanons

Shit b8 op

so the alternative is to control what she listens too...

No the alternative is she's a human too unless she's a slut y'all are on the same level, she can leave you anytime and you'll be way less than her

Maybe start the xanax regimen back up, user.
>y'all are on the same level
>you'll be way less than her

uhh

>shes a human too
Lelekek

Edgy.

>woman
>human
top kek

Were not in fucking school and you're not a fucking teacher fuck off, if you ignored the point to point out some dumb shit then you clearly know you're less than her, that's why you need anything to make you feel like you're more i.e. Music

>The ones with okay taste just listen to the most accessible stuff their boyfriends like.
I don't know. My gf only listens to German alternative that I have no interest in.

How's being a virgin going?

Now THIS is butthurt. Stay mad and enjoy being lonely :)

Except for the part where you get laid.

I have a gf you moron, and would have no problem getting another one, it's just pathetic that this loser needs music of all things to try and feel superior to his girl

That's because it's woman logic

you're both fags you gay nerds

since i'm not, fine. how does it feel to be a cuck?

>would have no problem getting another one
>calls other people pathetic for trying to feel superior

at least i can admit it, considering thats what i said in my first post.

Yea I'm a fag with a gf makes sense, I also went up to this cute ass black girl that was eyeing me last night, but she said she was pregnant like why the fuck you eyeing me then

hey, i'm a faggot but i'm not gay. give me a break.

errbody takin the b8

why the fuck are you telling people on the internet about this you fucking nerd

why the fuck would we care or believe you. you just look like an ultra 12 year old buttboy

>ITT: he/she fell for the "women aren't universally memes" meme

turned the bait on too strong here user. you could have kept me going for a while with a bit more subtlety.

7/10

I love her but if she left me the world goes on, she's free just like I am, I wouldn't be stuck on her I'd find someone new

Proving I could go up to a girl at any time, and because that's messed up why the fuck she eyeing me while pregnant???
(You)

The ideal gf is one who will listen to all of your shit and tell you straight up whether she likes it

you're not proving anything you ugly faggot

thats it im leaving this thread fuck all of you guys

Jesus Christ you're upset go take a lap buddy

im a female and im just going to say this thread is entertaining. its just a bunch of triggered meninists and SJWs. please go outside for once.

Shut up bitch go do the only thing you were put on this earth to do, suck dick and get fucked

B8ed

Fuck you and watch your tone, pal.

*tips*
m'lady

I know most "women" on this board are just sad dudes disgusting someone would pretend to be one

Lmao you realize that's probably a guy right

im on painkillers barbs and alcohol. im just having a good time. hope you have a good time soon, too. :^)

Is this fun? Why so many newfag little kids here
We can be trolling about music
R9k is for wimminz mememes

OP seems to have horrible taste at picking females.

Looks like you should pick them at concerts of your favorite bands, then you wouldn't have that problem.

>Better ask a question and then leave without listening to the answer great idea

Quientin

the joke is that he called her a pleb then listed a bunch of fag music so she just left before he could finish

you suck at this

It's a user notices that women have different brain structures

Are they good ol' Ontario gals?

>a) You're shallow and you only talk to "hot" women, thus ignoring the shit load of women with good taste.
this is all you had to write because it's true 100% of the time.

men will constantly bitch and moan over women while only talking to stacey. and any girl thats not stacey willing to drop to their knees to suck thier dick at any second must be some SJW feminazi

meanwhile all of Sup Forums listens to the same handful of albums in hopes of getting approval from each other

the girl in OP's pic and you guys are on the same level except Sup Forumstants think that they're superior because of their copied taste

This place gets faggier every day. Girls suck boys rule! Didn't you grow out of this sort of thing after the age of 12.

Women choose clothing to express their individuality. Men don't have that luxury really because anything more flamboyant than an expensive suit is automatically the road to gaydom.

So boys use music and other cultural collecting fads to express themselves. Then spend hours learning about prog so they can seem encultured. They seek out ever more obscure because telling people you like Merzbow will impress many but there is always another boy ready to call you entrylevel.

Boys are the bowerbirds collecting shiny pebbles of culture to impress women and compensate for their lack of peacock tail. Many boys take this to an extreme and are soon only culturally enriched by stuff that other bowerbirdboys find attractive.

Hence places like Sup Forums where boys prance and flaunt to other boys trying to scare them away from the women they believe aren't even here.

You do know females aren't going to fuck you just because you act like a beta white knight, right?

wow look at sigmund freud over here. he's got it all figured out.

Hit too close to home?

Yes

as a fem user i have 2 things to say
1. yes women are memes
2. even though i like TOP, i also like whatever this is youtube.com/watch?v=QRpAldnVNq0
my crush is a toolfag and he's like "Brendon Urie is annoying as FUCK", implying mjk has a decent voice

Best post ITT and probably in this board too

>as a black man, let me tell you how black lives matter are the real racists and why I'm voting for trump

why does my peepee get hard when girls reject me

>what does this have to do with anyhting
kinkshame

agreed on all points except d); music can certainly have objective value.

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words

elite copypasta

/thread
/board
/life

>I saw a girl at a fair who had a glowing man shirt. >We shot the shit for a while the moved on because we were both in our separate groups.

You are all just autistic, I swear to God.

>Are women memes?
good question

This thread is fucking cancer except for

Your black gf might as well be white. Probs internalised racism. Shame.

My gfs favorite bands are pavement, gbv, X, the replacements, Anco, lcd soundsystem
Protip: go see a band you like and there will be cute girls with good taste there. Especially in the Midwest. People from small towns are generally more authentic.

lol fuck off. what do you expect her to listen to?meme rap and r&b?

The girl down the street from me loves swans and Husker Du and i jizz everytime i think about it, shes also a solid alternative 9

Well she has a big ass so no you're wrong, and I prefer her listening to this than the shitty rap these days, also learn to spell

I get this senpai lmao