/ug/ - Uncucked General

You can only post in this threat if your country is OFFICIALLY UNKEKED

Honored Guests: USA and UK
Invited: Countries in the process of being uncucked
Permanently Banned: Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4PLVGBuJXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what if you're currently uncucked but in the process of being cucked?

>tfw to smart for leftism

let the wave flow guys. First brexit, then Trump, now it's Le Pen's turn to uncuck France.

Thank you UK for being the catalyst to the global uncuckening. We owe them a great debt.

Fight, iceland, fight!

I LOVE the UK. Fuck Mexico, I want to trade with the UK

Le Pen could potentially be even a bigger deal than Brexit or Trump desu
if she steered France out of the EU she could probably take the whole union down with her

Trump promised that we'd be front of the queue for a free trade agreement. America pls.

Just remind him desu, he can be a little forgetful

We want seclusion.
Make SAKOKU Great Again!

I swear to god if Le Pen wins France and they kick out the muzzies then I will take back every single surrender joke I ever made

America needs to boost its stability before it can enact that decision.

how much paper mana does trump generate?

5 Admin
1 Diplo
0 Military

SWEDEN MENTIONED

Ængleclay

by "uncucked", you mean countries that are in process of commiting suicide?

Nah, there's already another thread for that actually, it's called /deutsch/

vote AfD

trump is worse than 10 million refugees

Yeah, if you're a refugee

I just made this in photoshop. I hope you guys like it!

>hate trump
>also hate refugees
Fuck these candidates in particular

The wogs begin at calais

britain is still in the EU
lead by WOMAN AND HAVING A QUEEN

top kek at your thread
god emperor orbán pities you

Our female leaders are the only based ones

This. I want elizabeth and may to step on me.

>Uncucked
Anybody who posted "did we do good dad?" to a British flag also banned you cringy ass faggots.

Took us long enough

>

Don't forget about Based Geert
youtube.com/watch?v=s4PLVGBuJXw

He'd probably be something like 4 adm 1 diplo 2 military but we'll see how that turns out

By "uncucked" do you mean screwed themselves? Trump is going to be a disaster for this country, it's depressing to think that he's going to be replacing supreme court justices and extending his damage over the span of decades. There goes any chance of getting rid of Citizens United within this century. And the UK isn't even going to be allowed to leave the EU anyway, their courts sent that decision to parliament and they will never approve of it So they damaged their economy for nothing.

Implimenting term limits on sitting congressmen more than makes up for much of that DESU.

I think a lot of people voted for Trump knowing he would probably fuck shit up but as a fuck you to the government. I think ironically this will open the floodgates to real liberal presidents like Bernie.

I'd love being cucked, seeing your gf getting forcefully fucked would be really hot. I don't get why cuck has such a negative connotation

Feels good being uncucked boys

This. He's reperesents the death knell of the Republican Party as we know it. They're going to have to become something totally different if they want to appeal to their base anymore

Also, globalism will win in the end, there's nothing you can do about it

There was never a chance for national unity again. I'm just sitting back counting the days until we Balk nao

Not bait, I'm a 100% proud globalist

pretty much, france is the heart of the EU along with germany

tfw