Seeing a new therapist for the first time, haven't seen one in ages. How do I seduce her like in the movies...

seeing a new therapist for the first time, haven't seen one in ages. How do I seduce her like in the movies? Will she fix my binge eating disorder? Should I bring my portable speaker and make her listen to autechre while we talk? so many questions.
What music would you play in my situation?

what the fuck is binge eating disorder sounds like some tumblr shit

>Should I bring my portable speaker and make her listen to autechre while we talk?
are you being treated for severe autism or some shit that's a terrible idea

compulsively eating too much and being fat

i got this really good little speaker though it does bluetooth and sounds amazing so I can sit and play things from my phone. It's not like Id play some progrock or sing song music just some nice tunes.

this sounds like severe autism.

I already sent her me bandcamp page. I made a phone appointment on this website and there was an optional section on the form for sending the therapist a message and I just pasted my bandcamp link. I didn't want to seem pushy though so I put '(optional)' after it. So clearly I am empathetic and not autistic, you are wrong. An autist wouldn't have made it optional.

>It's not like Id play some progrock or sing song music
you should play that over autechre

nah that's silly cause you end up talking over the singing. playing ae makes perfect sense cause it's just music and there's not a theatrical arc viying for your attention.

I think I got autism from this post.

You have to be attractive and have a cool stories like the movies

just become a bulimic

You have to be trolling nobody is this autistic

None of this is a good idea

Just stop these thought processes and never bring them up again

Also don't go to a therapist and stop eating too much you fat fuck being a normie isn't hard

Holy shit dude you are autistic as fuck just stop everything you are doing a therapist isnt a dating service why am I replying to this bait holy fuck

>So clearly I am empathetic and not autistic, you are wrong.
But isn't it known that autistic people are actually very empathetic?
It's ok to have autism, you can tell us.

like, buzzwords aside you really don't need a soundtrack for talking to your therapist mate.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M S I T U A

10/10

>there was an optional section on the form for sending the therapist a message and I just pasted my bandcamp link

what the fuck
no seriously what the fuck

I'll give you an 8/10

what the fuck is this

I listen to the gerogerigegege with my therapist all the time. We both really enjoy them and I'm not autistic at all