Can someone explain, why Minesota wasn't red?

can someone explain, why Minesota wasn't red?

Isn't it almost full white? What about colorado?

Ok, I know that Oregon and Washington is liberal shitholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2013/12/06/248991810/how-two-similar-states-ended-up-worlds-apart-in-politics
hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2010/10/10/23450/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's the finns they vote like europeans

Turns out not all white people think the same way

colorado oregon and washington whities are mid class so they are not the victim of corporate bullying at least not to the point of devastating local economies

it isn't color that decided this election you know

like 70% of the population of minnesota lives in the minneapolis-st. paul and duluth areas, which skews things heavily.

70% of the population lives in 2 metropolitan areas

What about UP though

we're controlled by the twin cities. minneapolis and saint paul are both 60% white, and the whites who are there are cosmopolitan liberals

we went the most red I've ever seen, so that's something

what is the point to live in low populated village? are you are boring cuck?

Minnesota has been blue every election since 1976. They also just elected a female Somali-American to the Senate. House Minority Leader Paul Thissen told the Tribune that Omar’s victory “says something important about the future of Minnesota, and what it means to be a Minnesotan.” It's a large majority white but its not the Sup Forums paradise you thought it was.

>what is the point to live in low populated village?
It's comfy? Small towns aren't the same here

but you dont have good night life and qts to have sex with

Color of people define ideology, lol

if it werent for evan mcmullin and a leppo voters it would have been red

>but you dont have good night life
I can drive 30 minutes to the city if I want that. I usually just go walking innawoods anyway

It's full of white hipster liberal douches.

Also most of the population are of Scandinavian ancestry. Cuckery is in their genetics.

>most

its like 15%

The scandi ancestry is in the western farmland which voted red.

the white population here are mostly descended of germans with a bit of scandi ancestry sprinkled in

we just have a lot of nordic surnames. my last name is andersen, but only my great grandfather was norwegian

small towns are comfy. big cities suck

They are crypto-Canadians.

do you have qt minnesotian gf to cuddle with? how it feels?

That's not the narrative the BBC was spinning.

Every vote breakdown was 'WHITE' voters this, 'WHITE' voters that.

Florida won by the tip of the dick because of whites. Literally how, it's ground zero for low ql spics and wogs.

Texas hill country, home of German and Czech immigrants, and the wonderful jalapeno sausage kolache born from them.

Yeah you're a retard

keep watching the same BBC that told you brexit was done for the night before

>CNN, FOX. MSNBC

I'll take my chances.

>It's full of white hipster liberal douches.
This. The whole Northeast of America is full of those too.

As of 2010 71.2% of Americans lived in cities with 50,000 or more people (called an urbanized area by the census bureau to distinguish them from smaller towns). In 2010, 87.4% of Florida's population lived in urbanized areas in 2010 and it's a swing state. 80.1% of Arizona's population lived in urbanized areas in 2010 and it's a solid Republican state. I don't think is really getting at why Minnesota is reliably Democratic.

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2013/12/06/248991810/how-two-similar-states-ended-up-worlds-apart-in-politics
This is a pretty accurate summary, though you can google for more information. There are two big ideas to take away from this.

First, the Minnesota Democratic party is actually the Democratic-Farmer-Labor party that is the result of a merger of two parties. As the name implies, it incorporates the farmers and labor that make up rural areas and small towns. The answers in this thread might hint at why such a union of political parties manages to serve the interests of all its constituents while other states can't do it. I'll let you research that.

The second idea to take away is that, despite their Democratic party's name, Minnesota isn't that liberal. The margins of victory for Democrats in state politics are razor thin. Maybe by national standards the state is relatively liberal, but it's still the home of Michele Bachmann, so they can't all be liberal. That margin will shift over time as people move to and from the state and interests change (see Trump almost winning this year.)

Here's some hot opinions about Minnesota's culture.
hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2010/10/10/23450/

Lmfao, I was born and raised in Minnesota, and I can tell you it's NOT white at all, it's prey much the Germany of North America, filled with blacks, south Africans, sommies, and ever refugee under the sun. Also they give the old kikis snip snip to ever new born goy. So I repeat the only "white people" in Minnesota are cucked Commies, only real whites are in the far north.

Pretty*