youtube.com/watch?v=khmdOCtX1V8
youtube.com/watch?v=56nNnZiPVSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting the GOAT Viper song
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c

actual honest to god answer here

I disagree
youtube.com/watch?v=khmdOCtX1V8

Any honest opinions on his music? Viper is genuinely talented and more interesting than today's hyped meme rap. Here's some of my thoughts on what I've heard.

"You'll Cowards...": The essential Viper album with the typical "viperwave" low end-heavy dreary, Viper sound, surprisingly cohesive.

The Hiram Clarke Hustla: More quality tracks in the style of "You'll Cowards" mixed in within his other trademark "backward" tracks.

Thug's Passion: More gritty rather than dreamy. Sounds like Viper's take on oldschool Bay Area Hip Hop.

Kill Yourself My Man: Truly bizarre. A few typical "Viperwave" tracks and backward tracks, but most of this album consists of Viper's demented take on R&B. Despite the initial weirdness, Viper has a unique melodic sense that sounds like an outsider take on 90's r&b. Viper's "White Album". Maybe my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=56nNnZiPVSI
unironically good song with le epic post-ironic meme video

Love Thug's Passion

If Viper would've put as much work in the quality of his music instead of the quantity he would've been a fucking legend. I love how the music itself has a drug addiction. Got a link to "Kill Yourself My Man" or "White Album?"

Damn, I've never heard Viper flow that well

I can't be doing no reviews of his albums but they have some quality to them that I like a lot. It's music that doesn't try to manipulate your feelings, somehow, it's too uncooked.

How does he produce all these beats?

you've sparked my interest in thug's passion desu, i'll come back with opinions if the thread is still up
fuck my internet connection

I think he reuses various parts of his past beats. Plus I imagine he spends long inhumane amount of hours finding samples.

Putting too much work into it would kill the very thing that gives it its current charm. He's making music like 2Pac and you want him to be Dr. Dre.

Is he okay?

He'll be fine.

;_;

But Dre is better though