Reminder that if you are socially well-adjusted enough to go to concerts you are a fucking normalfag and need to leave

Reminder that if you are socially well-adjusted enough to go to concerts you are a fucking normalfag and need to leave.

agreed
this board would be better without fucking normies

This.

But then this board will suck

fucking nerds.

I think you're mistaking the board for /r9k/

hurry up and kill yourself already frogposter

What if i consider going to concerts a waste of time?

What if I only go to free improv concerts where I'm the only attendee and half the ensemble doesn't even show up?

Last night I went to coldplay with my girlfriend (we both work in the same office!). We're coming on 4 years now and are looking to settle down in our own place. She posts on this blog too but we're not normies, like the other day we went to this totally weird Hari Krishna vegetarian restaurant and all the waiter had shaved heads! I had a chickpea curry which was a little mild to my taste and was kind of worried about indigestion so I had two antacids after just to be safe. We usually just have pizza on fridays but yeah, we're not really normal!

Being alone in a basement is acceptable NEET behaviour you're safe.

I've some bad news for you...

>Coldplay
>"not normies"

Omg gtfo off my board REEEEEE!!!!!

What the fuck is the point of being an introverted shut in? Having pride in it worse you're not doing yourself any favors soaking in your lonely sadness

Is it bad that I'm young and my eyes are kinda fucked up like pic related?

>go to a show
>sit in the corner on a couch (they had couches)
>watch, scan my eyes from side to side like a panorama of the show, just watch all those people talking, laughing, having fun
>wonder where i went so wrong to not even be able to strike up with a stranger

Nah. One of my eyes is a bit red but that's from glaucoma and I'm young.

The problem is that you were sitting on a fucking couch

the show wasnt for 20 minutes and i didnt wanna stand

I go to shows alone a lot and usually end up talking to some random person before the gig. It's not hard. I don't even hide how awkward I am at this point.

stop with the stale memes

Hmm, well either way just sitting on a couch won't help.

I talk to strangers all the time at gigs. Shit ain't hard.

If you 100% unironically use normalfag as anything other than a descriptor for someone who doesn't use Sup Forums, seek him or come back when you're 18.

how the fuck can you be too retarded to pay a guy $10 and then just stand there next to the stage for 2 hours

pretty sure downies and legit autismos can still stand in one place

how can you navigate the internet and argue with strangers but be too retarded to stand next to a stage

did you also drop your spork?

a music show is probably the easiest place to talk to randoms ever, just go say some shit to someone

>Just got home 10 minutes ago after seeing GY!BE by myself
I don't know how people can claim to like music and yet not want to see their favourite bands live. You don't even have to speak to anyone, just stand there and nod your head to the music.

that pictures hot as fuck

its not a matter of not being capable, its about being scared