So, what's the verdict on Moon Shaped Pool?

so, what's the verdict on Moon Shaped Pool?

I thought it was decent, all the songs are solid, but there's nothing really fantastic about it, it's just kinda there.

Forgettable and worst than TKoL, but as usual Sup Forums hyped it up and called it AOTY.

Same thing happened to mbv. And now literally no one talks about it.

Just proves they peaked with Amnesiac

One of their worst

I listened to it twice and I can't remember a single song off it.
Probably wont listen again.
I love radiohead btw

well, of course it's worse than TKoL, that's their best album

the same paperthin drivel thom's been churning out for years. at least tkol was fairly ambitious with the polyrhythms in the first half and lotus flower had some nice vocal delivery.

>well, of course it's worse than TKoL
absolutely shit taste

I enjoy this image

t. kid a shitter

i didn't rly care about a moon shaped pool but then i saw the first five tracks played live sequentially and i was touched on another level

safe, bland and with lots of fan service. The radiohead album which radiohead fans wanted.

It's good and an enjoyable listen but nothing past that

9.2/10

Kid A and Amnesia are their best albums

Fite me

HTTT is their objectively best album what the fuck are you talking about

okc mate, followed by bends. the sessions have their highlights tho

>poor's man Muse knockoff
Terrible taste. 1/5 for making me reply

no one except you thinks this you autist

The middle of the album drags for me because of Ful Stop and Identikit. They don't fit in with the rest of the album. I liked the strings and watery piano sounds on the album, but they sound like standard radiohead songs. Ful Stop is a fine song by itself though. Identikit is the worst song on the album because it's completely bland and run-of-the-mill radiohead. I found it weird that people were praising it for having a guitar solo when I found that solo to be totally unmemorable. Overall I like the album, 7/10 probably

This desu, though there's probably some truth to Anyhow, to start the inevitable

>Kid A
>Ok Computer
>In Rainbows
>Amnesiac/TKOL
>...
>Hail To The Thief
>...
>AMSP
>The Bends
>...
>...
>...
>Pablo Honey

I fucking love it tbqh.

fuck you the bends is amazing

This bait isn't even 7/10
Try harder

A Moon Shape Pool and Pablo Honey are the only Radiohead albums that i don't desire to own in my collection.
I expected them to go on the same path started by The King of Limbs. I honestly love that album, it's really powerfull and full of ideas.
Instead i get a Hail To The Thief 2 with b-sides from the late 90's.
Fuck you Radiohead.

it was a super boring album(except for present tense) and i haven't listened to it for a month or two. but i did see a handful of the songs live and it was exhilarating and gave me more respect for the songs.

Kid A > OK Computer > In Rainbows/Amnesiac > The Bends > Hail to it > King of Limbs > AMSP > Pablo