Trudeau is with Trump!

>Canada has no closer friend, partner, and ally than the United States. We look forward to working very closely with President-elect Trump, his administration, and with the United States Congress in the years ahead, including on issues such as trade, investment, and international peace and security.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/09/statement-prime-minister-canada-result-us-presidential-election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trudeau taking the high road on an issue

It's literally all he does

PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

>Canada has no closer friend, partner, and ally than the United States.
>no closer
Who else do they have?

>Trudeau acts like a go-with-the-flow bitch

What a surprise

Le Weed man actually seems like a good president. Tell me why I'm wrong leaf-friends, has he done any fucked up shit?

>Canada congratulates Trump
>Australia thanks Obama

I think we know who America's true ally is
Trump + Trudeau 2017 = bromance

>400 million to iran
>cabinet based on gender and not merit
>promotes sodomy
>wants refugees

He's not actually with Trump, just kinda saying something nice for the moment

Also

Britain, I guess.

same shit with any left president, right wing says he's a cuck and left wing worships him like he's the second coming
Being the son of one of the most loved prime ministers ever improves his rep all around though

He says things you're suppose to say...

He can't exactly say "fuck donald trump i don't recognize him as the rightful president" to our closest and biggest trading partner...

No, he is voicing his support of Trump.

Merkel's statement is quite different and she leads the 4th most powerful country in the world.

This really. His advisor probably typed it up since DudeWeedMan was too busy crying to make something up.

Whats her SJW nazi speech in response to Trump.

>No, he is voicing his support of Trump.

You kind of want to get on the good side of whoever is president.

That's how you maintain foreign relations. People don't fucking speak their mind dude. Canada DEPENDS on the US In order to survive. If we have bad relations our country is literally fucked

>Canada DEPENDS on the US In order to survive

Nice meme. Never thought the NDP had shilling money.

France maybe?

No. It's literally just a meme.

thought as much. I'm retarded for calling him a president btw.

Nah, it's a shame because both of those countries are bigger allies to us, Canada is just a little brother

I'm feeling a little sorry for Canadians desu

All he did was recognize that Trump is president and that he'll work with that guy.

That's about as supportive as some country having relations with North Korea.

>Nice meme. Never thought the NDP had shilling money.

How is it false?

They're our biggest trading partner and we really do depend on them for nearly everything

jewish leafs

>i don't read
>i am a redneck
>what is history?

ITS THE ONLY THING

Trudeau is shit, and I shook my head when he was elected. But holy FUCK white women in America are whiny as shit on facebook. Absolutely atrocious personalities that are incapable of dealing with democracy

Well, they have to cope on what they have now.

I'm surely confident that there is other cunt besides US which they can rely on.

This
Merkel is either stupid or mental

>I use greentext and ad-hominems when i am confronted with facts

Has the marijuana gotten to your brain already? I thought it was more of a long-term effect?

Shut the fuck up you retarded little bitch, we're a huge ally to you. Not only with our resources but we work together to maintain a secure north America against invaders.

Trump actually got a majority of white women voters last night. Admittedly not by a huge lead, but still.

Nothing but talk.

Fuck him.

Trudeau is a wet fish, and he proves that yet again.

*yawn*

IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE ACHE

You're our primary supplier of oil. Which most people don't actually know about. Militarily you are useless so you better keep pumping that shit.

I thought that was Venezuela.

>>Canada has no closer friend, partner, and ally than the United States. We look forward to working very closely with President-elect Trump, his administration, and with the United States Congress in the years ahead, including on issues such as trade, investment, and international peace and security.

kek, our minister for foreign affairs Julie Bishop said the same thing practically word for word. it's called diplomacy user

Why is gas cheaper in the US than it is in Canada if that is the case?

Militarily we're exceptional 2bh. Just give us a war worthy of starting back up the military industry. Anyways, even if we're shit or not, it's vital that we look after the north, NORAD never forget!

>he doesn't know

America's primary supplier of oil is America.

Taxes and refining facilities.

You don't have the ability to mobilize it. I think there needs to be a push to at least create a bit more infrastructure in the Canadian military. We can only get there to help so fast.

doesn't know what?

>Militarily we're exceptional 2bh

Our shit is falling apart and we have had major budget cuts after major budget cuts

Can't exactly have trannies operating weaponry

I was talking about imported oil.

wow you're actually not wrong

Our military has been run by fuckheads lately 2bh. Harper gave them a decent budget, and they continually, year after year, spent under budget by quite an amount. I honestly can't comprehend it

we also consume a huge amount of our own supplies and send off the leftovers to other countries, like the US

Witth Quebec, Cucknada can die.

We're the opposite. We spend funding on shit we don't even need to justify getting as much or more the next year.

we lack refineries and tend to send it to the US to be refined, then buy it back at cost.

most of our big oil companies are tied to Texas oil companies so we tend to get fucked on that sort of thing.

That's basically right.

I mean fuck, I was in Utah a few months ago and you can't even swing your dick without hitting an oil refinery. They're fucking everywhere.

>It's literally all he does
Has he actually done anything other than be Tumblr?

70% of the oil America imports comes from Canada, no way in hell Oil loving America would even think of wronging Canada.

It's actually around 30-35%.

Also the only reason America doesn't drill more oil is because there's too much global supply. If Canada cut us off then we'd just turn on all infrastructure.

Didn't weedman ban trump from c*nada?

I was mostly commenting on the "high" road comment, pretty clever.

>both of those countries are bigger allies to us, Canada is just a little brother
Shut the fuck up m8, we're arguably the two closest countries on the planet in nearly every regard

I have been watching border guard program from U.S. Canada border. It seems Canada is trying to protect itself from bad influences from U.S.

No. I think that was the UK discussing it. Weedman says a lot of stupid shit, but he has never been forwardly aggressive or hostile towards Trump, knowing that he could one day be president. Obviously they disagree over many things, but since you're our main trading partner it would be ill advised to fuck it up just because of the current year

Shale and Alaska. We have some of the world's most advanced refining facilities as well, I think we're the only people that can refine Venezuelan crude

Goddamn he's so fucking attractive. He could be my bottom bitch any day.

We have a board to discuss this:

It's gone up since the shale boom

That's a comfy show.

It is. Canadian border guards seem to be very intelligent, have to say that.

I only go to Canada so I can get to Alaska. What a motherfucker of a drive I swear. Worth it when you finally reach Anchorage.

Would be so nice to see that place.

A lot of police have a college education. It's more prevalent in Canada than in the US. My friend has a bachelors in criminology and he's in the force.

It's beautiful in the summer. It's basically like some sort of bizarre forest world that has buildings growing out of it. Reminds me a lot of where I grew up.

If Québec was it's own thing they'd funnel BFC desu.

>seeing that scenic route to Alaska sign the first time
I want to live in Alaska

Trudeau plays 4D chess

You never know what he is up to

>accent on the e
>trying this hard

Just stop. Quebec and Quebecois are absolute shit. You'd know that if you actually met one, suburbanite

Trudeau looks like a Disney prince

>PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES
that music video has so many angry looking shirtless white guys, and almost no women. It's kind of scary, but not because of the Halloween masks. .

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

Mexico's President and Hollande seemed butthurt as well as Liberia of all countries (seriously they can fuck off). Other countries including China and Iran were more congratulatory despite them shitting on them.

Love or hate his policies, statements, and personality. He is, indisputably, a very handsome man.

It's autocorrect, I'm on a phone. I don't have a problem with them though (from New England and the're relatively common there).

Your response is reasonable and I can't say anything negative about it. You win this time

It would be impossible for Trump and Justin to not get along. Justin is such a cutie boy that its hard to be mad at his sweet face.

Trump is in favor of the Keystone XL pipeline. Why wouldn't Canadians support him?

Because no one on Earth ever once gave a shit about an oil company's problems.

Because people here are stupid. Left wingers and natives (who literally only give a fuck and protest because they want a thicker slice of the profit pie, its really all dollars to them) make a loud noise every time oil is mentioned, even though its what made this country as prosperous as it is now. For the most part, Canada is pro pipeline. But we all have our leftist cancers

>no one on Earth has ever given a shit about the price of that shit you put into your car to make it go
>no one on Earth has ever given a shit about a project that will give people jobs
Really makes me think

The oil industry's strangle grip on transportation doesn't make it popular.

Pipelines provide shit for jobs.

Now THIS post really made me think

>I don't understand that people will vote for something unpopular if it means lower gas prices

>Pipelines provide shit for jobs.
What about the tar sands that cover half of Alberta?

>supporting based Iran
>bad

This. His stance on the jews is also more levelheaded. I never voted him, I disagree with most of what he does and says, but now and then he does ok.

Trump is giving Israel too much

Wasn't he talking mad shit only a few months ago? Trump is gonna love rubbing it in Tbh

I don't think you get it.

I said people don't care. They don't. Don't give one fuck about an oil company's problems. It's the last thing on their minds when they think about Trump.

Is this the dawn of esoteric Trudeauism?

No. But many other countries have

>this nigger can't even read

>400 million to iran
Wasn't it releasing their frozen assets, which Obama and other leaders of the free world also did?

No, apparently you can't.

@67231017
>no u
pathetic

Yeah, you're pathetic, too.