Mfw Mexico will finally be cast away from NAFTA and join us in a supreme Latin American Alliance

>mfw Mexico will finally be cast away from NAFTA and join us in a supreme Latin American Alliance
good feel

oh shit

Burrito supreme?

>banana republic union

Oh no, what will we do?

This was the only answer huebro.

>banana republic union
that actually implies that we are under you sovereignty, which we won't anymore

Pascua?

Too bad about your low iqs.

>implying the CIA won't just destabilize all of you more.

can we make the latin american pedo alliance?

>implying the CIA won't just destabilize all of you more.
what for? You guys literally want industries inside your country and to appease the local americans in everyway. Puppetstating us was only good for multinationals and rich globalists

>Too bad about your low iqs.
Yes, hence why europe/asia has always been on top of the history of mankind

Well East Asia/India/Middle East were first then Europe then the Americas and Sub Saharan Africa kinda developed in some places but not really.

To keep you guys down, that's what we do. We don't need you guys getting all civilized and have your shit together.

yes and look at the IQ of India now

so that was your plan all the way
perfidious huehue

Australia obviously never developed before whites so yeah I would say iq has something to do with it.

>To keep you guys down, that's what we do. We don't need you guys getting all civilized and have your shit together.
kek then why did you vote Trump? The guy that literally wants to end NAFTA, NATO, TPP and other things that served this purpose. You guys want to isolate themselves and let the rest of the world burn

Welly well well welly. But this was before they had high iq competitors and India was more densely populated than Europe which could have sped up it's development.

This is great. A shame it won't happen because Colombia got sell their coke.

I didn't. Ending or changing trade deals doesn't isolate though paco, just requires people to pay tax.

>But this was before they had high iq competitors
kek, so how come they weren't competitors if they had high IQ? Isn't europe capable of civilization?

Why can't Columbia gibsmedat instead?

We were having fun hunting our wildlife to extinction in the frozen tundra. We couldn't be bothered.

>Ending or changing trade deals doesn't isolate though paco, just requires people to pay tax.
in NAFTA case yes it does, especially since Trump wants factories/jobs in the US

>implying Trump wont invade or nuke us in the first 100 days
By 2020 Latin America won't exist anymore. I guess Argentinians could trick them with their we're white meme. It's over Huebro. Hitler won.

:^)

Oh no, not manufacturing here, which Toyota for example already does, THE HUMANITY. HOW WILL WE SURVIVE? Please brazil, tell us more.

Please send all non-mestizo women here for breeding, we will continue things for you.

I am not saying about how you will survive, but how you will destroy mexico and force them to join us and unite all Latin America against you, especially due to the wall thing

You know damn well Gabriela will still suck this dick and that you still have a crush on Becky.

Bullshit, mexico will suck US cock like always, you fags will continue your slurping and we will keep on trucking as usual.

Like every politician trump won't keep his campain promises, even if tries to break the nafta agreements his more intellegent assesors will how bad that idea is...

>mexico will suck US cock like always, you fags will continue your slurping and we will keep on trucking as usual.
kek, yes especially when you mass deport them, bring them poverty and build a wall to prevent them from entering

Get out of here with your intelligence beaner shitbag.

Oh no, they will have to get their citizens back, the horror! Without them dragging us down, what will we do? Surely they will seek Brazil's guidance on things, pros at murder and ghettos

kek

How big is your penis Brazil?

Enjoy your 4th reich, John.

I'm Nic

I'm not so sure we are walking away from this fight

How is Doctor Manhattan, in this case?

We are just dealing with the twist our "ally" turned out to be a madman, we are not in that part of the movie yet

>mexico will suck US cock like always
for the last 20 years it been the other way around ese. 4, maybe 8 years if Trump wont fix 30 million legal mexicans

>Latin American Alliance
Mercosul isn't shit enough lets put a country with a devalued currency who will be economically raped by the end of NAFTA on it

Yeah, mexico is really winning, it just can't get better for them!

>Catholic Alliance

yes please

>Mercosul isn't shit enough lets put a country with a devalued currency who will be economically raped by the end of NAFTA on it
Bolivia is already in, so why not?

Sure, let's bond with the only country better at us at heinous crimes.

i thought that you were my friend brazil ;_;

Hello there, Nic. Why is your name without 'k'?

we are :3

do you people honestly think trump being elected will change anything for Mexicans? on either side of the border?

The drug war will keep racking up bodies.
illegals will keep getting deported.
the legal working class Mexicans in the U.S. will keep getting ignored.
and poor Mexicans will stay poor.

nothing's changed.

>the drug war will keep racking up bodies
lmao that only happen in shitty states

Literally don't care about mexico, cause it isn't my fucking country. It is hilarious though.

Brazil is EVERYONE'S friend. But no one is Brazil's friend. So when you show yourself in times of need, the right thing to do would be to shut the door.

But that isn't us. We have no sense of dignity. You are, unfortunately, very welcome to approach us.

>mfw India has a nationalist president and Trump expressed a desire for closer relations with India
>mfw the US will train India how to be a super power, we will remain allies, and fuck over Latin America together

but it's still happening, and will continue to happen.

>It is hilarious though.
what is?

>Brazil is EVERYONE'S friend. But no one is Brazil's friend. So when you show yourself in times of need, the right thing to do would be to shut the door.
kek, if that was true UNASUR wouldn't exist

Have you ever gone to Hispachan? Not only latinos hate each other to no end, they also hate their odd big brother who doesn't speak Taco.

>the poo in loo's and shart in Mart's becoming friends
oh God.

The freakout mexico is having, the sudden ass kissing and the peso/market crash maybe?

but i really like you brazilfriend, i love bunda.

Cause I'm a special man.

>odd big brother who doesn't speak Taco.
Brazil?

>The freakout mexico is having
you mean the media bitching like it always does? I have family living in a rural bumfuck part of mexico and their lives won't change even the slightest bit. and the same goes for 70% of the nation.

I like India quite a bit. I like the way you guys act. I really respect it. At least the Indian-American people I have met. PLus I like your women.
=

>Have you ever gone to Hispachan? Not only latinos hate each other to no end, they also hate their odd big brother who doesn't speak Taco.
yes, imageboards are the actual representative of reality

>latinos hate each other to no end
that is true though

>peso crashing doesn't affect them

Do they trade mud?

my uncle is a Teacher, and my aunt is retired.

we used to be farmers then a certain dipshit nation to the north fucked us.

no it isn't. We hate the same way australia hates new zealand. Guatemala and El Salvador are literally the only cases I can think of explicit hate

*honduras and el salvador

So you are saying they are affected? Neat.

>So you are saying they are affected?
no, i'm saying one's a teacher and one's retired.

What a fucking retard

>Brazil?
Who else, French Guiana?

You fell for the loud minority meme. Facebook is not reality, imageboard are way more accurate because you get to know the details and ugliness of unstructured families, hidden racism and all that stuff. If you think all that AHEUAHEUAHEUAHEBRBR and JAJAJAJAJAJA has simply evaporated because of Mr. Sugar Mountain, you're dead wrong.

>We
Are you a spic? Because Brazil is one-sidedly neutral.

Hispachan is full of retards, don't pay attention to all those autists, no one atleast in here has a bad opinion about Brazil

So they don't use pesos? Back to trading mud then?

>Facebook is not reality, imageboard are way more accurate because you get to know the details and ugliness of unstructured families, hidden racism and all that stuff.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA really, you are saying that imageboards like Sup Forums,55chan,hispanchan and others are the representative of reality??? God damn it, I never thought that I would read something so autistic like this in my life. Man get out of your room. Also go travel you need m8

what the fuck is wrong with you?

HAHA, let me know when you get past the mental gymnastics of peso not affecting them cause muh rural teacher.

they're poor they're going to stay poor. and a wall or drop in peso value won't change that.

we send them money all the time, and whatever taxes get placed on that, won't change the fact that we will continue to give their family what they need.

If you think I'm referring to what anons say about themselves, all the bragging and piss-taking, then you clearly have to recalibrate your content filter.

You get the real picture of Brazil in 55 when you read about user's parents, uncles, about family barbecues, about stories from childhood, what cousins do or don't, relatives, teachers, colleagues...

Can you go into specifics, if you still disagree?

CIA fuckery is one of the litany of reasons why got people angry at Hillary in the first place.

Fuck CIA interventionism.

A drop in the peso makes it worse, you seem to have a hard time with economics.

>If you think I'm referring to what anons say about themselves, all the bragging and piss-taking, then you clearly have to recalibrate your content filter.
>You get the real picture of Brazil in 55 when you read about user's parents, uncles, about family barbecues, about stories from childhood, what cousins do or don't, relatives, teachers, colleagues...
my god m8, you need NEED desperately to get out of the internet, the only representative of reality you can get from imageboards are the representative of autism and insecurity m8. If the world was governed solely by that Bolsonaro would be our president already m8

that won't matter since we have always and will continue giving them enough money to live comfortably.

do you Americans honestly have no concept of what a family should be like?

>muh welfare family

Maybe if you fixed your shitty country, it wouldn't be a problem.

giving money to family in Mexico in need of it is fixing my country. and yes Mexico IS MY country.

Then go back paco, go fix it.

i do go back, fix up my house and help out the family.

but the number 1 reason why i love America, is white butthurt.

Doubt a wall will be built. It doesn't make any sense to build something cartels already have a workaround for; tunnels. I mean seriously? Besides, Mexican emigration is dwindling, but if trump builds his wall (which he won't, probably just reinforce here and there) he'll just say that it was due to his wall that immigrants have been decreasing.

I'm sure Trump and his advisors will work something out with Mexico with that NAFT deal. However, Mexico is getting screwed pretty bad right now with the peso taking a hit. Hopefully it recovers for them, cus its pretty A1 for me when I go to Cancun next year ayyyy

Mexico should get signing the TPP asap desu. We can get good manufacturing at a bargain. KEK THE US!

Remember that we're not racist against you, Mexico.

You sure it isn't economic strength, no death squads, working plumbing and not selling family members for money?

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN !

>economic strength
let me tell you something and this might be a shock to you. but being poor in the U.S. and being poor in mexico is hardly different.

>no death squads, working plumbing and not selling family members for money?
none of that happens where I live, nor anywhere around it.

You live in america, faggot, of course it doesn't.

>asians
>not racists
...kek
everyone is, never bought into that liar

Fuck you they go down with us.