LEFTISTS BTFO

It's over. Capitalism always wins. My dad is a multi-millionaire who has his own law firm. My mom is a physician. We have six cars, 2 motorcycles, a seven bedroom house, I vacation every few months as well. 9 state of the art computers and laptops including 3 gaming ones that cost each 2-3k to build (me and my brother both game on PC), 9 hdtvs (4 of which are 4k) We all own multiple smartphones. I always get the latest samsung galaxy note. We have a wine cellar with a massive collection, huge gun safe with NFA weapons that contain guns that cost upwards to 60k. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona.

I dropped a couple of ten thousands on my Maui trip last month. Going to a resort in Hokkaido with a friend this december.

Get a helicopter ride and jump off you leftist faggots. Fuck the poor. I can't wait for robots to replace your jobs, irl elysium to happen while you faggots are stuck on an overpopulated trashed earth.

Don't lose all hope. Go on /biz/ learn how to invest and start raking in the cash. You can always become the next Jordan Belfort.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/danbilzerian/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Carroll_(lottery_winner)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and yet you're still here with us

t. buttblasted poorfag

>latest samsung galaxy note
user..I..

I'm a rich neet.

shouldn't you be banging hot women like that chris b guy on instagram?

if you're gonna be rich, at least step up your fucking game. I can cash out and buy a bunch of tech shit, at least rub it in our face and take pics of all the women you got with your wealth. that would really trigger 4chin

So what have YOU accomplished?

I successfully navigated my way out of my mothers vagina.

Disgusting pig.

So did Chris Chan, he is a NEET happy playing with toys all day too.

I'm better than him though.

How? What have you accomplished?

I have more money.

Money rules the world. The chances of a teen from a wealthy family becoming successful is 100 times higher than someone from a poor family.

found the insta I was talking about: instagram.com/danbilzerian/?hl=en

why aren't you like him? nobody cares if you jump out of planes or are going to some island. I can swim to them and jump off high places-- at least I get the added benefit of ending my suffering

>It's over. Capitalism always wins.
kek capitalism as we know literally lost with Trump

So did this feller.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Carroll_(lottery_winner)

Being rich does not make you superior to anyone especially if you did not earn it.

Yes it does.

>My family owns all this stuff

Even the most middle of classes family will have a house, and a car/computer/phone/TV for each family member and still be able to travel abroad once a year. Work on your b8 m8.

>I always get the latest samsung galaxy note

for a rich man you have quite shitty taste.

Even our benefit thieves get all that, they terrorise Spain every year too.

>go on /biz/

That's where you outed yourself.

That board is NEETs and idiots gambling their mcdonalds paychecks/tendies allowance on pennystocks.

>implying that brings you happiness
Shiggy diggy

Yeah, that's all well and good but I bet you don't sit at the same table at the same pub with the same mates every Saturday.

>implying it doesnt

>Don't lose all hope. Go on /biz/ learn how to invest and start raking in the cash. You can always become the next Jordan Belfort.
protip nobody is gonna take moneymaking advice from somebody whos dad is a multi-millionaire who has his own law firm

Being rich is also about making smart purchases

Nobody's going to stop you from being dumb

Proofs that it does ))

It brings me happiness

What proof do you want?

hahahaha

All I want is a solid six figure job, loving wife, and 4 kids

vacations are fun but they aren't going to give you peace on your death bed

Dan Bilzerian pays these women. It's not like they want to be with him.

Not OP, but being upper middle class has bought a level of stability to my life where I don't have to worry about finances as much as a lot of people, which removes a MAJOR stressor in my life that most others suffer

THAT BEING SAID, I am frequently sad because I only get along with people on a shallow level.

>t. poorfag roleplaying as richfag
If you're on Sup Forums - you can't be happy by default

that's what I'm saying to OP, at least he could use his money to get women. Nobody here cares about material shit

If you ever have the time, try to search for the thread in /k/ archives from this summer asking "what guns would chad use?" An ACTUAL chad came in the thread and posted time-stamped images of half-naked fat-ass stacies sleeping around his apartment, with him grabbing handfuls of bunda in each pic. ENTIRE board was crying or praising him.

Trump promised tariffs and an end to free trade

Not everyone is from /r9k/.

It's an anonymous imageboard where you can post whatever you want, I like to use it to unwind from being serious all the time in real life.

All I want is my place to use LSD and draw paintings. That's all

Canadians are never serious. It's in your blood.

>Capitalism always wins
thank fuck

Nothing really.

Being a richfag neet is a enough for me.

Being a poorfag and a bum who has to struggle to survive brings extreme and adrenalin to your life. Stable "upper middle class" income is boring as hell, no wonder people like you post about suicide here

Riley?

syriza won tho

why do you have to remind me

No you don't.

You post on 4chin to fill up emptiness of your life. No need to hide under 100 layers of irony

Stop projecting to try to make yourself feel better

that's true-- being poor probably leaves you less likely for an existential crisis. i prefer this way, in a weird way

AHAHA RILEY IS TRICKING US AGAIN

didn't he invest the chip toaster?

You're in denial

>tfw I share a city with this pretentious douche
There's nothing wrong with being rich, but holy shit dude tone it down. There's a reason people call our city "snottsdale".

I was more picking on the fact OP is trying to get mad (You)'s by claiming his family owns a whole load of basic stuff.

Average household income in Aus is ~$107K

With that (assuming 2 people in the house) you could pay for a $800,000 mortgage, 2x$30,000 car loans, 2*$800 phones, 2*$1500 computers a $2000 TV and by living off $800 a week you would have around $5000 left over to go travelling or whatever.

As long as you have a partner (with 2 full-time jobs) and no kids the stuff OP describes is all easily attainable.

OP sounds like a high school libertarian.