Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TXAZ7LZsUy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he has a point

bugle boy was wrong, no respect

Bob Dylan

The man with no torso

would you feel it just to be labelled wrong if you met the grateful dead in 1966?

Who the fuck are you?

post the link i havent seen it in a while

>walks Bob Dylan on stage once

The disrespectful bugle man playing whilst people are trying to enjoy a nice occasion.

Does anyone have the tape of him walking Bob Dylan on stage?

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

this is exactly how Fox News would conduct a poll. we didn't see what actually happened. was the guy actually busking with a permit? what he just warming-up first? or was he just fucking around? was there a previous altercation? what was said and done before the video starts?

we don't fucking know, and any of those details could completely change everything. fuck soundbite reporting.

Exactly bro. I only watch REAL unbiased cable news station. CNN, MSNBC, the list goes on..

Random attack on Fox News. Thanks for correcting the record.

>this is exactly how Fox News would conduct a poll

What did he mean by this?

I didn't mention any of those or say that at all.

>the record
>with greta van susteren

although it was absolutely not invented by them, they spearheaded the "out of context sounbdbite" as a form of "legit" mainstream reporting. it's been used exhaustingly on major news platforms since. used to be only shitty smalltime reporters, conspiracy theorists, and sensationalists would do that. but in large part thanks for Fox it's embraced everywhere now.

I feel so corrected, now I am a #dildo4hilldo.

What is it like living in 2004 and being outraged about media bias on Fox News? Will John Kerry really get us out of the war? No Blood For Oil!

ok let's just change it to

this is exactly how *an unscrupulous news network* would conduct a poll. we didn't see what actually happened. was the guy actually busking with a permit? what he just warming-up first? or was he just fucking around? was there a previous altercation? what was said and done before the video starts?

we don't fucking know, and any of those details could completely change everything. fuck soundbite reporting.

>same thing but anyway

More on the "Soundbite" conspiracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=TXAZ7LZsUy8
>Just messing with you brah, all you in good fun mate.

thanks bruv

also, when in doubt, the troll is always wrong

Trumpet guy should have respected the silence, it serves as the foundation for creativity.

CTR active on Sup Forums too
DELETE THIS