How can people honestly call Kanye and Kendrick important Black musicians when most of their listeners are white...

How can people honestly call Kanye and Kendrick important Black musicians when most of their listeners are white fucking suburb kids?

Most listeners of nearly every popular rap artist are white, because the USA is a mostly white country, you big pink retard.

What an interesting thread! Really makes you think.

This is irrelevant: with you pointing this out, surely it just makes it all the more important how many black people truly listen to and appreciate your music?
People in the slums of Chicago don't care about how profound Yeezus supposedly is, they're trying to survive in a hellhole.

Because they're black and influential you goddamn retard

You could say mostly white people listen to like Childish Gambino or something and it would make sense, but man, have you ever been to Twitter? Kendrick has a huge black following.

But a large part of their acclaim is their supposed social commentary, which is only reaching White listeners even when explicitly intended for Black listeners.

>niggers being able to understand profound insights

6/10 scared, could have been a little better though

yo fuck that gif holy shit

It doesn't matter, there is no influence apartheid or something like that

Whites are human beings too

Because they are
>important
>black
>musicians

well, they're black, bro

did you ever get a mic

>when most of their listeners are white fucking suburb kids

[citation needed]

>Whites are human beings too

Le superficial equalist negro

TRIGGER WARNING !!!!
THIS GIF IS SCARY
THIS GIF MAY MAKE YOU UNCOUNTABLE
THIS GIF MAY CAUSE SEIZURE
PLEASE DON"T LOOK AT IT

>Black musicians when most of their listeners are white fucking suburb kids?

Whites make up 60% of the population, retard.

enjoy

In the usa perhaps, my little robot

> How can people honestly call Kanye and Kendrick important Black musicians

The people that call him that are Whites that like to think that by liking Kendrick they share some form of bond with Blacks and that they know their struggle and shit. Too make it short it makes them feel good about themselves, as if they're actually doing something for the Black community by listening to black music. Kek.

> Whites are human beings too

Black people are cooler though, suck on that white boi.

I know a lot of black people, they're listening. Maybe it's not every inner city kid's cup of tea, but not every black person in the country is that demographic.

stfu you cracker cuck

you pale cuck

I cucked you hard my nigger

When you make a message for a specific group, and the group's primary opposition is what takes it up, you've failed.

> implying I'm White

I'm Mexican, puto pendejo.

No, you aren't.

>as if they're actually doing something for the Black community by listening to black music. Kek.

when in reality the black community openly hates white people, then kills their own people, then blames the white race for it. kek
>t-the white man is workin against a nigga! *gets shot by black man*

> white man savior of the world

I can't wait for us Hispanics to be the majority, jajajaja.

funny how I never actually claimed the white race was superior, nice strawman jorge.
there is no superior race, just superior cultures. why else do you think indians and southeast asian families move here and get rich as fuck

The one's that are rich and successful can afford plane tickets to America to get a better life. It's not like there aren't literally millions of poor, stupid and worthless Asians on the Earth right now.

FUCK YOU

W h o c a r e s
Take your geopolitical agenda elsewhere

>Hispanics
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fuck you man I just wanted to read the comic ;_;

How can people honestly call Charles Mingus and John Coltrane important Black musicians when most of their listeners are white fucking suburb kids?

its 4 AM...am by myself in livingroom. I got p scared.

fuck it now m dead

Why are niggers so stupid?

>Most people I know are white
>Because of this, most people I know who listen to kanye and kendrick are white
>most of their fans must therefore be white

okay

>Black people are cooler though, suck on that white boi.

WOOORLDSTAARRR

So when a white person kills another white person they're attacking their own people I assume? Why does everyone think Black on Black murder is racially or politically infused, But not when its "white on white" murder? Do blacks have to form a team and all be on the same side?

Stfu whitey and bring me my loot and a fine bitch

Meme.

Kendrick is revered in the black community as a cultural icon.

Kanye is a legend every nigga I know listens to Kanye.

TPAB or GKMC?

They're both great, give me your opinions I'm very curious. .

Since the mid 90s the majority consumer of Hip Hop music has been white males in their teens and early twenties

>USA
>White
Next it'll be Italy!

>Kendrick is revered in the black community as a cultural icon

[citation needed]