Mexico; have you prepared yourself to build the great wall of America?

Mexico; have you prepared yourself to build the great wall of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=did4TgRzt2U
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGX9UvgvdA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-American_Treaty_of_Reciprocal_Assistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba–Mexico_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–Russia_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_War_(1910–19)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_and_the_Iraq_War#Positions_of_Security_Council_members
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wall made of cocaine

>he fell for the memes

Not gonna happen bruh

>(X) wont happen
Haven't we seen this meme like a thousand times before? Didn't it start with "Trump will never be running for president"?

The wall went up ten feet higher

Start firing up the bricks Jose

That wall? Yeah its 10 feet higher now. Better stop taking that siesta and get ready.

If you told me, you re-trade NAFTA in good terms and USA basically stops giving a shit about you all you have to do is pay for a wall furthering the distance between you two.

I'd say were do I sing.

Even if they want it we don't have the money atm.

Thats fine you can pay us back over a 20 year loan with 10% interest

this pic doesn't make sense

if the wall is already built, meaning he's won, why would there be a "vote trump 2016" on it?

>build wall whilst standing on the other side
>now the americans can't get you out

foolproof

No but i'm going to keep sending you your medicine don't worry fatty.

youtube.com/watch?v=did4TgRzt2U

"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees."

We are not going to pay for anything, there is nothing you can do to force us his stupid, fear mongering, ignorant plans over our throats.

I don't trust our president a single bit on this issue. He really seems to be a weak cunt, and I can only hope that he does not bent over. But the majority of the people here are telling and will tell you, to go fuck yourselves.

You want to start economic war? Bring it on. You want to get more serious? "I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees."

>this thread is going to pop up several times a day

You're going in the ocean paki

20 feet higher

Another 10 feet higher Jose

You're going to die shitting on your toilet when your ass is droned to hell

wall is now 30 feet higher

I don't want to die. Fuck americans and fuck this country, I'm moving out.

And we are deporting you back to your country

Wall or death your choice

Submarines faggot, catapults helicopters narco tunels.

what is this 1536? lmao burger you sure are fucking retarded.

come here
we got problems with the demographics

Ok, we will see.

Said the chinese american cucks?

By the way, isn't Jose your name too?

>subs
have fun being blown out of the water

>helicoptors
ground to air missiles

>narco tunnels
armed snipers

nice try paco 40 feet higher

>flips

Are there people who seriously believe that the wall is going to happen?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he thinks the wall will get built with a mexican president who said he won't do shit about it
>he thinks the wall will get built when in the next Mexican election a member of the conservative party wins.

>people believe that the wall will happen
>built by Mexico no less

why would they build a wall that

A. closes access to USA
B. costs money, something that all Latino nations lack

not to mention getting past congress.

in 2 months you will be on your knees pouring cement at the border. just wait

You sure love to watch a lot of your shitty movies cletus lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGX9UvgvdA

oh cletus i love how idiot you are.

We need to remove all taco bells and starve the illegals out of our country.
Once the tacocaust is underway we can bulldoze the dead to the boarder and make a corpse wall.

Sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-American_Treaty_of_Reciprocal_Assistance
>In September 2002, citing the Falklands example and anticipating the Iraq War, Mexico formally withdrew from the treaty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba–Mexico_relations
>Mexico became a refuge for Cubans exiled from Cuba, it also became a starting point for Cubans to revolt back home. After meeting in Mexico, Fidel Castro and Ernesto "Che" Guevara began to plan a guerilla war against the Batista regime in Cuba to take back Cuba for the people. The Cuban government was backed by the American government at the time, so any movement against Cuba was also against the US, starting the bad relations between the US and Cuba as soon as Castro was victorious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–Russia_relations
>In August 1924, Mexico became the first country in the American continent to establish relations with the USSR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_War_(1910–19)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_and_the_Iraq_War#Positions_of_Security_Council_members

His drained brain never think that USD/MXN crisis created potential illegal refugees to the US for just one day.

that thing wouldn't last a week, murricans love that toxic shit with passion, not for nothing they made cartel guys rich

why would you argue with people who actually think the wall will be built by your people?

at the cost of Mexico
at the cost of losing access to USA

if a mexican who doesn't want to be in the U.S. isn't already in it, they obviously have no reason to want to live in america.

do you understand how reliant your country's economy is on the US? They can bully you around and make you do almost anything they ask unless you want to lose jobs

The coin is on a fre fall, and one state just declared broke. There is no money you'll get, you are just trying to beat a dead horse.

I understand how it is, and we would rather die standing. I repeat, you can go fuck yourselves.

>one state just declared broke
you mean veracruz? if so, damn!!! those guys are going through shit right now

>The coin is on a fre fall
the peso is fine. the Mexican peso is literally worth more than the Russian Ruble

that's why you have cases of people who have been deported multiple times right?

you know that people go back across the border many times illegally

Tsk tsk tsk. We can fuck you over in a million ways.

Better start working to pay off that wall jose. times a wastin

"no"

i can only say one thing: although most people would rather do that, don't understimate the greed and desperation of the political elite here, by signing NAFTA they made us become more dependent on US, don't be surprised if they are willing to do soemthing to appease them, they won't stop living like kings over something like this, they're very good at exploiting people and stealing money nonstop...

How old are people who voted for Trump? And more importantly, Why they still believe in campaign promises?

and you think those poor fucks have access to a computer? when they can't even afford to enter a nation legally?

With a republican house and senate, he can get away with a lot of shit.

So you get fired up over the US wanting to build a wall along its border, but you don't have the same reaction to your own gangster politicians or cartels. This is why Mexico will remain third world for eternity.

I second this.

We hate 'Murica like the rest of the world (excluding Argentina and Australia)

You can build the wall and keep your Low-IQ Chicanos, we don't accept refunds.

this.

How is it different from americans that want a single president magially change his life by blaming the internal problems to immigrants?

Mexican-Americans probably have higher IQs than Mexicans, and even then it's still in the 80s.

Man, wish we could build a wall too, but we don't have any money.
What if you loan us, and we pay it back in 100 years with no interest?

I get worked up when a country threatens mine for no fucking reason (I can already see you typing a stupid reply over this, don't even try).

As for the cartels, what else do you fucking want us to do? We have the most efficient killers in our army, they are getting rekt. But this is not a matter of how hard we go to war against them. If you don't understand how the most profitable business in the world is keeping them where they are despite our army killing them all, then you are incredibly naive.

>implying 10% of mexicans want to be in US when they have a stable life in their homeland
>implying 100% of people here want to go there risking their lives in deserts and other harsh environments to put up with shit of all sorts
though some of them are my countrymen the only ones that go there are the poorest among the poor. Consequence of the greed of our politicians, the big corps and the political elite in US, that is of course if we take more seriously the: they allowed this to have more votes n shiieet (a number are downright jackasses beyond saving, can't dimiss the: they are idiots that's why they immigrate). The ones that run away is because of cartel psychos (a real pain in the ass that mexicans aren't the ones consuming 90% of that toxic shit).

>100%
>100%
>damn!

and we're bordering like 4 countries that are worse than Mexico.

>be 1st gen mex immigrant
>tfw when my dad said i knew more about Mexican history than most Mexicans

Mexishits really are subhuman scum, aren't they?

Glad Trump won the Presidency

Think I'll go grope my Mexishit maid's tits now just because I can

Hey don't worry. The drug war is starting to finally thaw.

If we can adopt a system like portugals, the cartels will collapse.

They might try shifting their selling to your countries though, but if you all do the same they won't have anybody to sell to.

>What if you loan us, and we pay it back in 100 years with no interest?
HOLY FUCKING KEKEK

t.chicano

Not happening lol

>just because I can
and her sons and their cousins will rob you.

that's just the way it is homie.

why people keep saying Mexicans are building the wall? it's like they want us to steal their jobs.

No they don't wtf. IQ is not really a good measurement to measure ones intelligence either way.

You just gave your entire country away to republicans, not only Trump. I doubt the war on drugs will end up soon.

You really fucked up this time.

Mexishit mad?

yeah he mad

enjoy your deportation, shitskin

>enjoy your deportation, shitskin
OH NO I WOULD HATE TO GET SENT BACK TO MY NATIVE ILLINOIS.

Weeds been legalized in some form in a bunch of states.

Trumps a businessman, not a moralist. Sure republican congress might be a problem but two years from now they're positions are up and trump also promised to introduce congressional term limits.

>implying the other candidate would have done something about it
>implying she wouldn't have made it worse

in that regard, no one is going to do anything about it, they're making a fortune selling them guns, and the culture promoting it is not going to disppear just because...

>mfw the narcos take ''care'' of Trump

spics btfo

The senate told him to go fuck himself with term limits. And you've just empowered establishment republicans by giving them sans the presidency unilateral control. My friend the war on drugs is just getting started.

They weren't very happy with him

They're gonna fucking roll back legal weed too. We're so fucked.

how? i mean it's not like illegals weren't being deported in record numbers and it's not like talk of a wall is brand new.

it's just the same shit coming from a different ass

>The senate told him to go fuck himself with term limits.

If people start giving them shit it might force them. Plus there is always executive orders.

Not likely. Iirc executive orders can really only enforce existing laws. Republicans dominate both houses and would never EVER support term limits. It's total fantasy.

>Plus there is always executive orders.
a president can only use so many before they get shit for it

t. people think Mexico will literally write US a check for the wall

The money wasted on the wall will be from US withdrawing all financial aid to Mexico and to illegals not wasting taxpayers money and jobs.

then go get some asap, before is too late...

The time to act was the 80s when Reagan gave 3 million of them amnesty. It's over now. Net migration is negative.

>Obama uses more than any president ever
No one bats a fucking eye

>We are not going to pay for anything
It will suffice that they will catch illegals and send them to work camps to build it.
Then, once it is complete, these criminals will be paroled and sent back to you.

It's simple really.

>Not likely. Iirc executive orders can really only enforce existing laws. Republicans dominate both houses and would never EVER support term limits. It's total fantasy.

Well, it's not like it was going to happen with hillary. The fact that he mentioned it all is a good sign. Hopefully this will get people wanting this in the future at least.

>a president can only use so many before they get shit for it

The common people would support this, congress can't do shit if the whole population is supporting the president.

>executive orders
You don't see how that makes him look like a hypocrite? There's no mandate he can lean on either considering Hillary won the popular vote. Dems literally have more justification for the 'not my president' shit than Repubs ever did with Obama. You guys just voted yourselves into another Bush Jr. era.

I personally don't like the stuff but it will be a huge shame for a booming industry.

They agree on a number of key issues: Climate Change (that is, no more EPA, Paris Agreements, etc.) Health Care, taxes, and yes, even fear mongering against minorities, torture (bye, bye, Geneva Conventions). Fucking Rudy Giuliani could become the director of the FBI or some retarded shit like that. Not to mention about the three to four Supreme Court justices he'll appoint.

>he hasn't heard of the trade deficit

>Obama uses more than any president ever
Err

>the common people
Trump is not a popular guy. You're a fool if you don't see how people held their noses this election and still managed to create a Bush Gore situation on top of that.

Besides, the republicans are already kissing his ass.

inbred rednecks can't learn

oh well looks like now you're stuck with libshit aztlanfag chicanos

literally every republican gives him shit for all the executive orders

>The common people would support this
too bad popular votes don't mean shit.

He's literally a populist candidate. The whole media was against him, and he still won.

Why you sound like a nigga?

How does a populist candidate still fail to win the popular vote? Americans can't even into populism right.

We are gonna be a republican locked country for fucking decades now that much is assured. Climate action is fucking dead in the rising water.

Giuliano turned NY into a shithole. Lord have mercy on our souls if this fagget gets a position of power again.

You guys just repeated Reagan. A "good president" with a slimy cabinet who are the ones actually running things.