What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hours and hours of driving through open plains only to stumble upon some Bumfucksville

hey I live in there

I think it's pretty comfy. the eastern part is flat and humid, the western part is mountainous and dry

some small towns are desolate shitholes, but for the most part they're very nice places to live in

Fishing, ranching

Bears and crystal meth.

Pretty much empty wilderness for the most part.

There are some small towns here and there. If you're looking to get away from the "big scene" and get some peace and quiet it's probably a good place.

Is it comfy and beautiful nature?
>tfw I'll never live in Pacific Northwest

this is what east of that big river that divides the dakotas looks like

and this is what most of the western part looks like

The area in the map isn't really pacific northwest. Oregon and Washington are, and maybe Idaho.

That area is midwest/northern US.

That's where Yellowstone is, m8. And for the most part, yes, that part of the country is very comfy and beautiful.

Apart from Nebraska(the most south-eastern state). Nebraska is flat farmland and there's nothing to see but wheat crops.

Mini-Russia.

comfy wilderness, nothing, rednecks, libertarians, and corn

lots and lots of corn

scary amounts of corn, tbqh

>That low unemployment rate

Should I move to the USA?

I feel like Finland would be a lot like the PNW, just with a lot more snow.

grassy, trees, liberal, lots of moisture etc.

Fuck off, we're full

Also that unemployment rate was while the bakken was still producing oil. It's pretty much gone to shit now that the price of oil has bottomed out

Why does the D.C has such high murder rate?

>low unemployment rate
>low food hardship
>low homicide rate
>high happiness rate
>low spending cost on housing
>average IQ is better than other states
WTF I love east USA now.

Take me home ;_;

except that's in Canada too so whatever.

pic related is SE Minnesota.

Strewth I've just been noticing that those are some big fukken lakes matey . What happens there?

Same reason every major american city has a high murder rate.

that's where america keeps lots of silo-based ICBMs that it refuses to fund properly, so it just wastes a slow trickle of dollars on keeping the facilities barely staffed and functional, as we risk accidental atomic war every second of our life

Awesomeness. Pic related is on the north coast of Lake Superior (the biggest one on the top left)

N・I・G・G・E・R

peeing contests with the canadians

i'm sorry everyone, the world had to be told eventually

Are the people who live here considered rednecks?
Or do rednecks live only in the south?

>Or do rednecks live only in the south?

no, theres rednecks all over the country, even in blue states like California.

The places highlighted are all redneck areas

You don't hear about it much but America does have some incredible wilderness

so much soy
so much corn
so much wheat
so much potato

You will find rednecks in any rural areas. These states happen to be mostly rural so they are more redneck.

Those are the great lakes they're fucking awesome. Consequence of the last ice age. 21% of the world's surface water by volume is there.

I live on south western shore of the most south western lake (lake Michigan) and love it.

And to add onto that it's not all beautiful wilderness but there are some pretty big and entertaining cities on the shores of the great lakes too

One of the smaller examples, but the city I call home

Of course we do. Look at how large this country is and the extreme diversity in climates and terrain etc.

Picket fences, hick towns, big trucks?

Shout out to Nebraska, had a top steak there

you guys are forgetting impoverished native reserves

properties are usually too big for picket fences
towns are small, there's often a dead historical down town with brick buildings, and then a newer strip of big chain stores
lot of people own trucks worth more than their homes

Thanks, Britbro.

t. Nebraskan

Wildlife. Crops. Lots of empty space. It's actually pretty nice, and if you can't fucking stand your neighbors chances are you won't need to see them too often.

Don't get me wrong, we have our own share of spectacular landscape, but 90% of the country is barren desert.

Oil, potato farming, and some of the greatest natural beauty this country has to offer.
Also Mount Rushmore, which should have totally been one of the 7 wonders instead of some Jesus statue in Brazil.

Don't forget about the Badlands and Crazy Horse

Major center of USA's population, however a lot of it is post-industrial stuff (which is why it voted Trump)
Wiconsin and Michigan (both shaped like hands) are probablt the best states in there. I am impartial to NY because I live there but its not really a Great Lakes state.

I didn't know USA was so nice

wtf I love USA now

Wyoming is the best desu

The best part is people here fall for the flyover meme, meaning that few people are likely to move out there.

This is pretty much about right.

Only in this mini-Russia, they want to make America great again.

If Tennesseseeans had a more modern aproach to life instead being country ass rednecks, I'd definately stay here.

>pic I took with a cheap drone my dad got me for christmas

>People unironically live here

Aaaaaaah- wait kinda comfy 2bh 2bh

>not Minnesota

scuse me lad

nothing of importance

Cave Point?

We have a cabin about 3 miles south of there on the lake.

Because there are a lot of people? Mostly gooks that try to be American.

Objectively the best part of America

How can New Nigglanders ever hope to compete

youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg

>Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
>Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
>Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
>Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
>They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
>The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
>Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
>Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

Fracking

>surface
>volume
American education

So goddamn comfy.

My dream one day is to become a billionaire in order to buy one of these silos and outfit it into a modern super-luxury nuclear bunker, filled with a weight room, indoor swimming pool, 2 bedroom compartments, and a communal sauna. It'll also have a large, indoor firing-range/tactical-field for simulated battles, as well as a large, well stocked armory and several years worth or MREs.

Then, because I want to give back to the Sup Forums community, I'll carefully select a handful of /fit/izens to inhabit it with me when the nuclear apocalypse unleashes itself on humanity, along with my family and a large number of young, attractive women of all races and ages.

I love you, /fit/. I swear I'll make it one day so we can live deep underground together forever...No homo though.

I want to ________ those _______

[spoiler]genocide[/spoiler]
[spoiler]buffalo[/spoiler]

:(

Surface as in not underground water you literal retard

>he doesn't understand subterranean water exists

Found the dumbass everyone

-One of the world's top billionaires has lived a comfy life in the extreme southeast of the region for most of his life, in a little house he bought many years ago for five figures. He never had a strong desire or inclination to move elsewhere.

-A college in Boise, Idaho plays American football games on an unusual football field, which is dyed bright blue, with some orange. Napoleon Dynamite is both set and filmed in Idaho.

-There is a tiny community in Idaho, just a few miles from the Canadian border, named "Good Grief, Idaho".

-speaking of being "dyed blue", a man with argyria ran for political office somewhere in the region IIRC.

-Former United States Vice President Dick Cheney comes from Wyoming. Abstract artist Jackson Pollock was born in Wyoming and never came back.

-The oil industry is still a going concern here, alongside the Canadian frontier, where much of the oil is. A hub of this current boom industry is in North Dakota.

-Ted Kascynzki wrote his Unabomber Manifesto in a shack in Montana. He is currently imprisoned in Colorado, just south of the region.

-Mount Rushmore is in the middle of the region, in South Dakota. "Wall Drug" is also a well-known American tourist trap, not far from there.

-Rich Minnesotans maintain getaway cabins here, kind of like "dachas", and they drive north for vacations.

-My personal life has been lived almost entirely just east of the region, but I've visited a few times.

-My father's friend and old bandmate recently retired to a small town in western Nebraska, on purpose. "Guess he just wanted to get away from people", I thought. The two met up recently, and the friend gave my dad a DVD of an independent film documentary about a mysterious death that occurred in the town a few years ago - a math professor had recently moved into the town, and was found tied to a post and immolated. Was an interesting movie, and the family friend is now acquainted with several of the film's subjects.

The US has alot of diversity in nature and climate so you can find pretty much anything you like

California reporting in

The Canadian midwest should secede and join the US one

USA is pretty big, only a very small part of it is nigger-infested shitholes.

Extraordinarily comfy
t. drove through it in a day and a half