Do you guys really think the wall is going to be built?

Do you guys really think the wall is going to be built?

we already finished building it

What's with this monkey and that other leaf guy obsessed with us, Trump and the wall?

we liek yu :3

No, you will never hear about it from him again

>people unironically are believe some meme retoric he said to get votes
if his speech today didnt show that he will be different that what was thought,then II dont know how you have functioned so far.

desu most people wouldn't have voted for him if he hadn't said so many things to offend people.

Yes. Why wouldn't they build it? It literally has no downsides.

No way, look at the size of the fucking border.

No.
Most of the stuff he said will never be implemented.
Obamacare on the other hand is kill.

Of course it will be built.

Mexican calling us monkeys.
Kek

Don't be so butthurt about it.
A nation must honor its debts :^)

They have plenty Chinese to help.

This.

You people are idiots if you think even most of the stuff he said will happen. Don't get me wrong, Trump is a great meme president but he'll go back on a majority of what he said or take a much more reasonable approach.

A wall is fucking retarded given that the majority of illegals in the US are there via overstayed visa... What use would spending billions on a gigantic wall that can be bypassed be?

sure, they will build a wall spanning thousands and thousands of miles, going over forests and swamps, which will need billion of dollars to be built+an incalculable amount of money to be constantly maintained, repaired and guarded.
and another country, that's already poor, is going to pay for it. trumpfags sure are in for a rude awakening.

There will be a literal wall.

The man has an obsession with building "great" things. The wall, and the general reconstruction of American infrastructure, are going to be tangible legacies of his new deal with the American people. This is very important to Trump, because his presidency is based off of wanting to be loved and remembered as a great man.

Your opinion makes sense because it's absolutely impossible to both build a wall and enforce deportation laws at the same time. It simply cannot be done.

We don't care about Spanish America, except gommies like you

B-But they can built it with tacos.. ..

The senate told him to eat shit on both infrastructure and the wall today.

I didn't say it's impossible.

I said that "WE'LL BUILD A WALL, IT WILL BE A YUGE WALL" probably won't happen because it's not actually feasible or productive.

Do you know how much money a wall is going to cost to build? And the idea about making Mexico pay for it... Yeah let mexico just pull out a trillion dollars to keep themselves out. Kek

>This is very important to Trump, because his presidency is based off of wanting to be loved and remembered as a great man.

Dude he's already started going back on most of the things he's said. He's not actually insane or as extreme as he has seemed through the campaign

It would be a tiny fraction of the money the government usually spends. Even if Mexico didn't pay for it the expense isn't that big of a deal. And walls work. Just ask Israel.

>McConnell said on Wednesday he wanted to achieve border security in whatever way was most effective. And he said the new president was free to negotiate trade pacts.

>
I didn't say he was insane. All I said was that the man wants to be remembered as great, and there will be tangible landmarks to remind people of that. He's spent his whole life driving things to be built. Building things doesn't make one insane, but he isn't going to stop now.

>I didn't say he was insane.

I know, but I'm saying the way he acted makes him seem incredibly extreme or insane. And that simply is not what you want in a president, and likely won't get.

Whatever man. I don't see it as feasible or productive and I'd be highly surprised if it actually happened and went through Congress. but whatever, maybe I'll be surprised and it will be an incredible Wall and we'll be living through a historical moment.

>And walls work. Just ask Israel.

Israel is a small country surrounded by a gorillion muslims who hate them. They also don't really issue visas to people of these countries, it's hardly similar.

How is it not the same thing? Tons of people want to enter, the wall keeps them out. It also works in Hungary. And the visas don't matter if deportation laws are enforced.

I never believed in a literal wall. But it would be nice. I did believe him about the visa overstays, sanctuary cities, allowing ICE to do their job and merit based immigration.

If they're able to find the funds through penalizing Mexico and lowering the burden that illegals put on the tax payers then great.

No. The wall was a metaphor for an internal outlook instead of a global one. - Voted the Donald.

No. Probably not.

>all the naysayers saying he wont build a wall
>the same people who said hed never run,win the nomination, or win the presidency

>How is it not the same thing?

The US-Mexico border is 3201 kilometers.

The Israel West bank wall is only 438 km. How the ever loving fuck are you going to build this.

Anyway man at this point it's irrelevant, i highly highly doubt a literal wall will be built.

A stronger and tougher stance on immigration - particularly illegal immigration? -- Absolutely.
A gigantic wall covering over 3000km? Probably not.

>>all the naysayers saying he wont build a wall
>>the same people who said hed never run,win the nomination, or win the presidency

Isn't that a logic fallacy?

Just because he did something a lot of people doubted him on doesn't mean he'll do another thing because it also seems unfeasible. That's not really how it works my man

Nah. I bet it will never ever happen.
The most annoying loud ones, working class redneck whites and alt-rights are so gullible and short sighted. They dont have any actual conviction. All they want to do is feel good and to be part of winners. Thats all. No matter if it actually happens. To want to feel good is what they are all about.

That means any alternative bait can go for them instead of that shit, as long as it has Trump™.
Also they can quickly change their mind any time and do a self-adjustment damage control, as long as it has Trump™

Thats what makes netouyos, who netouyos really are, why alt-rights wholly easily (can) ignore the fact that trump is diehard pro Jew/Israel.

>mfw leftie tears when he actually builds the wall
>mfw even more leftie and spic tears when he makes Mexico pay for it

It will be glorious.

Brazilians have high-levels of schadenfreude.

what's a wall for when all the movies i've seen showed tunnels

kek

No

perhaps I am naive, but it shouldnt be so expensive to build a wall for a country with an economy as big as the USA. over 15% of the worlds gdp.
I dont get the "too expensive" arguments.