Sup Forums i'm having a panic attack right now, some of my favorite bands are hated by you guys...

Sup Forums i'm having a panic attack right now, some of my favorite bands are hated by you guys, how the fuck can i get better taste please help

what do you like

its better to change where you hang out than to change youself

lots of pop punk

i like music way too much to be listening to what some music experts believe is entry level garbage, any advice

1. did you just come here from tumblr
2. why are you having a panic attack over music (evaluate you life)
3. calm down
4. pic related

you get better taste by leaving.

please go while you still can.

i hate everyone here including myself.

help

Listen to actual punk idk man
nomeansno - wrong
minutemen - double nickels
some dead kennedys

Go from weezer to progressively more punk/harder rock

all you really need to do is listen to some albums even though you don't like them, then listen to them again a week later. It's really just training yourself to like more and more music.

Green Day is ok

if you listen to The Ergs then you're fine

Blink-182....there's no hope

Also, don't be a drone and DON'T listen to EVERYTHING listed here

theres only one good pop punk band and its marietta

check out codeine, modest mouse, maybe even ajj

i listen to stuff like mcr and blink 182...

Hundredth and Enabler are some good options to start. Anyways listen to Animal Collective and go from there.

mcr is kind of a guilty pleasure desu. i started posting on Sup Forums when the black parade came out and it was a meme to start a thread with WHEN I WAS

oh god looked up the black parade and it's from 2006. shit.

it doesnt fucking matter what we think dipshit
liking objectively good music doesnt make you a better person in this day and age
but if youre that insecure and you need to like what other people like start with animal collective

so mallcore
btw mcr is the only good mallcore

you should actually kill yourself

Broaden your horizons and look at more than one source for what "the best music ever" would be.

Is it my imagination, or is there no Joni Mitchell on that?

No one should listen to AJJ

>caring this much what people think about things you like
holy fucking shit dude

What it's it like being so soulless and empty-headed that liking things a certain niche group dislikes causes you distress?