Can somebody explain me this 'Russia wants to conquer the Baltics' meme? They could barely take Ukraine...

Can somebody explain me this 'Russia wants to conquer the Baltics' meme? They could barely take Ukraine. No way are they taking over Estonia, Lithuania Latvia,

What you should be worried about is CHINA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn2uhEOhoL0
youtube.com/watch?v=xvKLcQKoETU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHINA STAY THE FUCK OUT

When Russia took a large part Ukraine Putin said it was his duty to protect Russian minorities in other countries.

24% of the Estonians is Russian.
26% of the Latvians is Russian.

Turn off your proxy Ivan.

We took Ukraine? Shit

Nice gif. You mind if I download it?
What percentage of Ukrainians is Russian?
And my point still stands. They're getting BUTCHERED in Ukraine. No way are they retaking all of it + central Asia.
I am Greek.

And by Baltics I'm also including Finnland.

it is not strategic to take only narva and not worth the effort
if putin cared about the minorities he would set talks with baltics to resettle and repatriate them

russians in estonia at least will not ask russia to help anyway when they have a better life in estonia

there's zero reason for russia to take finland

>They could barely take Ukraine.

Well, that might have something to do with fact Russian military was never in Ukraine to begin with.

>What percentage of Ukrainians is Russian?
17.3%

And Russia already has the Crimea. And the rebels are taking large areas with shale gas in the ground.

So Ukraine is already been robbed of everything of strategic value.

Actually some parts participated in ilovaisk operation but that's all.

Yes

Can somebody answer me? Will they invade parts of E. Euro or not?

Do you have any proof of these claims?

no

>BUTCHERED in Ukraine
All depends on how many troops do you think there are in Ukraine atm.
There are some, sure. Enough to capture more? No. Realistically I don't think they can capture and hold all of Ukraine, they had success with some surprise attacks but long-term open warfare is too expensive, personnel and equipment wise.
Of they will find one.
Coup, minorities, whatever.
Lol.
Pretty sure some high command officers are always there.

Russians can't exploit their natural resources without Dutch investments.
For Ukrainians it's entirely impossible because nobody wants to invest in Ukraine.

Putin doesn't protect Russians even in Russia, why the hell do you think he is going to do that abroad?

1:6 casualties hobos from donbass can't do that

I don't think he's going to invade the Balkans. Simply because he can't afford it. But if NATO and the EU didn't exist he might have.

no.
there's no basis to

meh, what does russia get by taking finland? it's not a very strategic place for them
if there was a russian quest for world dominance then finland would be taken last if anything

this
if putin cared about the minorities there would be resettlement talks
it's not about the minorities

>Balkans
I mean Baltics.

>Well, that might have something to do with fact Russian military was never in Ukraine to begin with.
youtube.com/watch?v=nn2uhEOhoL0

You're the last person I want to answer me Ivan.

How's life in Ukraine buddo?

>there's no basis to
I mean he invaded Crimea and Ukraine 'to protect minorities'. And he basically drained them dry like said so it's not completely baseless.

This, attacking finland would be so expensive to russia they are easier of leaving finland be. They cant do it like they did in ukraine, they would have to attack finland as russian army and they would lose too many lifes and too many machines and its not worth it

>You're the last person I want to answer me Ivan.
why

>Can somebody explain me this 'Russia wants to conquer the Baltics' meme?
Baltics separate mainland Russia from Kaliningrad and have kinda largish russian minorities, which are not exactly treated very nicely, at least according the Russia.
If they also managed to grab Gotland in the confusion, it would give them full control over the baltic sea.

Not really. There will be nothing to capture after mlrs spam.

Brazilians were there and we kicked their asses.

there is nothing to protect the minorities over though. as much as they complain the would much rather live in estonia
not to mention there's not much point to taking over a few kilometers in narva where most of the russians are concentrated

additionally it's just not strategic, and definitely not worth the effort

>mlrs spam
wtf, cheaters
reported

Because you're most likely biased and brainwashed.
Sorry! But it's honestly how I feel m8.

ok

So what will he bullshit instead then? Maybe stage a few """"Lithuanian"""" terrorist attacks or what not?

Russia is physically incapable of defeating Ukraine one on one, it simply can't invade any European countries, even the ones that aren't members of NATO or EU.

>How's life in Ukraine buddo?
Internet is cheap and fast, food is cheap, everything else goes as usual. DESU I can't complain, it's not even close to being called bad or something like that. Sure some shit happens, but where it doesn't happen? As the saying goes, "Хopoшo гдe нac нeт" which means "The glass is always greener on the other side of the fence."

Not to mention that we have million military trained people in Finland and large part our military strategy is to train people for quick attacks of attrition and guerilla warfare. While conquering Finland is obviously possible given enough resources and manpower, actually holding it would be hellish.

I don't think he will stage anything..
without a full scale invasion anything that is tried will be quickly shut down, and of course a full scale invasion is out of the question

unrelated but how much do cigarettes cost there?

When the Netherlands invaded Indonesia after WW2 to restore order we just decapitated the males of rebellious villages and put them on sticks.

It worked pretty well.

>Russia is physically incapable of defeating Ukraine one on one,
But you have the second strongest military in the world?

>Internet is cheap and fast
reee
And I feel like you're downplaying it all. Like
>. Sure some shit happens
Hmm.

>tfw have anti cheat

China couldn't even take taiwan or worst corean. most they could do is shoot fishermen then cry when obama butthurt them by talking about south china sea.

>we just decapitated the males of rebellious villages and put them on sticks.
Literally nigger tier you savages.

So much for gorilla warfare.

You have to catch them first and everyone has granades for nasty suicide attacks just in case.

DELET THIS

>second strongest

R*ssian army is not even a paper tiger, but a paper rooster. I bet in reality their military is not even in the Top-10 worldwide.

>unrelated but how much do cigarettes cost there?
Haven't the slightest idea, I don't smoke.
Probably cheap as fuck in relation to your prices.
You can google the prices.
Well shit really happens, it's not a stable country which already makes it kind of unreliable.
Commy blocks around everywhere, kind of clean streets when it's not raining.

>But you have the second strongest military in the world?
The power of memes are so strong....

>paper rooster
I keked hardd

>Coup, minorities, whatever
Someone post that pic about syrians complaining about finnish food being "gray and taste like shit".

C;mon. Finland wouldn't even marry me, baby. Why would they even have significant multikulture?
youtube.com/watch?v=xvKLcQKoETU

>Cigarettes in Ukraine Cost Only 60 Cents per Pack. You may be stunned to find out that currently cigarettes in Ukraine cost less than 60 US cents per pack (USD $0.60)

Not bad

Then you all die.

Do you think Belgium still lies awake for killing half the Congolese population?

We don't want to, but we have to. Europeans need to be exterminated. You are next, btw. Prepare your ass.

>Niggas. even being gud at anything.

no kidding
my """cheaper""" pack of cigarettes cost about 8.50 USD

belgium can't feel anything, they are a non country

2$ here but it's the most expensive city in Rushka

Our soldiers got taught sword fighting as well in case of crazy machete wielding locals.

how did you come to that conclsion?
let me guess - you're a libtard fapping to the EU/USA

Fuck ukraine partition when?

>What you should be worried about is CHINA.

thats none sense.

>they could barely take Ukraine
Lol. All Urkraine can be Russian after order to get it. But Putin is fanatical supporter of independent Ukraine, so he limits activity of DPR\LPR forces.

still not bad
how common are the apollo-soyuz cigarettes? I loved those ones

Well they probably not as good as the $8 pack. But yeah, things are cheap here, especially once that are made in country.

>how did you come to that conclsion?

Your entire rooster army doing the best efforts can't conquer a small piece of Ukrainian territory for more than 2.5 years of war.

>you're a libtard fapping to the EU/USA

No, you are wrong.

Sounds like you just got motivated to conquer this all-cheap dreamland.

Last time I saw this in 2009

That's why modern guards here still wear Indonesian Klewangs (longswords).

I'll stop now.

It's not a meme you stupid self haters.

You sound pathetic and absolutely unreasonable. There has been no invasion in Ukraine, only proxy war and so trying to evaluate the effectivnes of the Russian Army by that is not correct at all.

>what is SEA
That's how it starts.
Dumb Pole.

Aren't you a Ruskie? What are you?

>gorilla warfare

after so long of smoking even the shitty ones taste good lel

I'd say it is disappointing but it's not like I'll ever be in russia to buy them

>dumb pole

said the stupid australian fucktard

go back to shitposting you fucking retard, it's all your stupid shits are good for

>chink guards
Wtf Netherlands.

I love that international law(The Hague Conventions) outlaws guerilla warfare and allows for retaliation against the civilians.

>average african soldier

I dont know who I hate more, leaf posters or these fucking australian retards, both are equally revolting

>All Urkraine can be Russian after order to get it.

You've already took over it if you could.

>There has been no invasion in Ukraine

Your army has started the invasion of Ukraine in march 2014 and it's still ongoing.

M A D
A
D

Go beg the EU for more handouts. It's all "your" (it's 'you' btw you illiterate fuck) stupid shits are good for.

Neither are as bad as Poles and their diaspora with we wuz threads.

go crawl up the bogan asshole which shiat you out worthless anglo spawned dogshit

Ok, you seem to be irreversibly retarded. Stay mad.

Then we die, but each of us takes 100 russians with us.
We make them pay with blood and tears for every meter they want, and in the end we are the ones remembered as heroes.

t shituanian

AHAHAAHAH Im out of here, looks like this thread is creme le creme of fucktard losers

y'all have a good time stupid fucks

>you will never be assblasted as this guy

polish diaspora is pretty based desu

Are you kidding? Encountering a squad of trained killer-gorillas in the jungle would be terrifying. And most likely fatal.

And Oh Yeah

More power to China on it's colonization of australia

these yurotrash fuckstains dumped on this part of the world should be bred out at all cost.

No need to be so mad m8. Keep sipping them tears and one day when you try really, REALLY hard you might even be first world.

Last response because you're clearly b8ing so g'day.

This.

let me rephrase that:
polish diaspora in the US is pretty based

They might be, I was referring to their posters in here especially the one in Sweden, the epitome of we wuz Vandals, Goths ancient kangs and other shitposters.

but at least you can admit it's great entertainment

I'm not gonna worry about a tiger on the other side of the world when there's a wounded bear right next door.

Who's the wounded bear in this scenario? You realize China isn't that far away right?

Most diaspora of every country are based if they're not coming in by the millions Ameribro.

>But you have the second strongest military in the world?
That's a bit dubious but the guy you're replying to is a moron
Now HOLDING Ukraine would be impossible, especially considering last 60+ years of anti-russian nationalism cultivating in the Western regions

>And I feel like you're downplaying it all
Ex-USSR countries have a different worldview. It can always get worse so we're happy with what we have

More like efficient tier

Prices in Russia are not that much higher. Depends on the locale, of course.

I'm from Siberia, my great-grandfather has passed the Finnish war and was killed by German troops during World War II. My grandmother told me that he considered the Finnish war a mistake of the Soviet government. Since there were too many losses and negligible results. But the Soviet command insisted to push the Finnish border. This objective has been performed, but with huge losses.

World War II has greased the worthless victory.

Many Russian were killed in that war, because the war sent soldiers from the southern regions of the USSR are very poorly tolerated Finnish cold, my grandfather was from the snow and cold regions of taiga, perhaps why he survived.

>That's a bit dubious

It wouldn't be IMPOSSIBLE if you do it with an iron fist. Something similar to I heard some parts of Ukraine are literally Africa tier. Is that true (especially with rampant HIV)?