Be non-drinker

>be non-drinker
>attend a party
>get a terrible treatment

How does your country treat temperate man?

If I saw you at a party not drinking I'd kick your ass on sight tbqh

Saying you'll drink for someone else is a great excuse to get even more drunk

Why don't you?

I mean just sip on a beer or two or something if you hate alcohol, just so you look normal and have a buzz

say ur the designated driver
friends don't let friends drink and drive

me and my friends would bully you

>sip on a beer or two
>have a buzz

I'm literally getting plastered with a bottle of gin right fucking now

Maybe you should stop hanging out with those guys.

Normies will pressure you to drink like no other.
Friends will just let you do your thing.

>Normies will pressure you to drink like no other.

Only if you're an incredibly awkward autist.

It's so easy to just act normal...

>be heavy drinker
>attend party
>do shots with chicks
>end up making out with both of them at the same time

>be drinker
>go to work

How does your country treat drunken man?

also, temperate man on drunken party = possible secret police, very untrustworthy

temperate man gets to be the designated driver

define this. one does not simply being mistreated for not drinking.

This is the only correct answer.

Gay friends.

Nothing triggers normies more than saying you don't drink.
>Going against your principles simply to conform to society's expected norms
LMAO@ur life

>>Going against your principles simply to conform to society's expected norms

It's called enjoying your life my man. It's called being a non-abrasive person people actually want to spend time with instead of being a nerd from /r9k/ who has to always be a downer or awkward as fuck.

Besides, you can even not drink at parties and no one will care as long as you aren't autistic

>Nothing triggers normies more than saying you don't drink.

Because it's a hostile act. When you drink your inhibitions go away and you may and most likely will act like a retard. Yet if other people join in, it's a shared experience and shared trust, as they see you and you see them acting retarded and being way too open about things.

Now if someone refuses to drink but stays, he watches others act retarded and hears things he shouln't hear with a sober mind. Hence it's percieved as an act of hostility.

we ignore them as to not hurt their feelings.

Honestly it's more about it just being weird when people are drunk and you're completely sober.

Might as well not go to the party at all then

Unless you have some kind of serious condition people will think you are a weirdo.

>How does your country treat temperate man?

Young drinkers:
>why don't you drink user you're weird
Old drinkers:
>that's good, never start

Not drinking alcohol is for pussies.

Actually has the right idea. Get a car, drive your mates around when they are drinking and you will be their best mate forever.

Back in the days of communism, only the secret police refused alcohol but mingled with drunken people to wait for a subversive slip of the tongue.

Hence in Slavic/ex-communist countries, people who do not drink but join a drinking crowd are perceived as extremely hostile. Your only excuse there is a liver disease.

the key is moderation

in everything btw, also in autism

I don't drink but I pretend to be drunk.

I don't think people would care

People will frown if you don't drink beer out of principle, but if you say you still have to drive then people will understand.

You would get raped then killed.

That would happen regardless

>the key is moderation

Northerners can't grasp this concept. For a good reason their alcohol is so taxed and controlled by the government. They just drink as fast as possible to get totally wasted. I guess it's because of their autism, otherwise they would stay in silence staring at their drinks. In Spain for example we spend a lot of time to get drunk because we chat with each other.

Same here, the whole point is getting drunk slowly in a social setting. That way the chatting gets more fluent and less inhibited, but no-one wants to socialize with someone who is shitfaced and can't utter a decent sentence anymore. Well, not before the early hours anyway.

>the moderation meme
It's not about moderation, it's about the optimum level of human functioning
For me, the optimum level is zero, some people function in letting go, I don't, can't, and will not
This sounds like I'm being some kind of hardass and "no fun at parties", but I just don't find parties fun in the first place, so I don't attend them

Never had problems with it. Most people I know barely notice it when I'm not drinking.

>be me
>be drinker
>go by car to work
>nobody cares
>meet coworkers at work
>they are all drinkers themselve
>one offers me a beer
>worktime passes or as we say 8 beers later
>go home by car
>open a beer to relax from work at home

That's life in Bavaria.

Well, unless you have a good reason like health issues. You are "Encouraged" to drink here when you are drinking with co-workers and some asshole boss.

God I hate working in this country. Doesn't it make sense to not drink when you have work the next day?

When in a hotel with coworkers we always drink, don't see anything wrong with it.

A Korean friend of mine suggested that it could be like a test of how loyal/hard-working you are: if you're willing to work with a hangover then that suggests you're a hard worker and loyal to the company.

I am completely terrified of anything that alters my mental state, I got drunk once and I hated it.

I will never drink any more then a small glass, normies can suck my autistic balls.

>non-drinker
>temperate man
>non-drinker
>man

>A Korean friend of mine suggested that it could be like a test of how loyal/hard-working you are: if you're willing to work with a hangover then that suggests you're a hard worker and loyal to the company.
10/10 report

Get the fuck out.

so you're a control freak

Shit, people can still fire us for smoking weed. They def don't treat drunk people well at most jobs I can think of rn.

This guy gets it. Also, people need to take psychedelic drugs. Good for autists, sad people, or even if you're just bored. Just don't be stupid.

yeah

Yeah, just like nobody wants to hang with the kid who won't take a hit. It's more fun when everyone does it, that way nobody can judge.

>liver disease
Only if you get carried away. There is no excuse.

>people need to take psychedelic drugs
Yeah, nah.
Reality is complicated enough without purposefully scrambling your brain.

DUDE

>Take drink
>Give it to a friend
>Piss yourself laughing when he's stumbling around absolutely off his face
Simple

>alcoholic at home
>don't drink in public for fear of being exposed

Hello, dad!

>black man
>knowing his dad