Why does this board give Mexico so much shit?

Why does this board give Mexico so much shit?

What has Mexico ever done to any of you fuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_Indian_reservations_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexicans are actually pretty cool. Even the ones in gangs are pretty chill if you don't mess with them.
t. I live in a sudaca barrio and I love it

I can't wait for the biggest festival of hipocrisy in Trump years:

1 - White beauty still a thing in spic countries
2 - Average spics still hate being associated with Native Americans and black people
3 - Hispanic world now loves each other, viva la raza.

It's just spillover from Sup Forums and some Latino banter.

They're good. They have liquor, weed, and quality food.

I like Mexico and Mexican immigrants, but the La Raza/Aztlan/irredentism shit and what seems like an inability to understand why we don't want illegal immigrants is unacceptable. That picture says more than I think you realize.

Chicanos who've been here for a few generations, especially in the Southwest, are shit, but the newer arrivals seem better.

Portugese and Spanish were fucking retarded. Instead of genociding the natives like the british, they fucked them. Now everything south of the us is filled with low iq mongs. The new world could have been so beutifull.

>Portuguese

They imported nuffins, they don't give a shit to natives

>The new world could have been so beutifull.
this

They gotta go back.

That's why people still call you nazis.

Natives are shit desu

I like your mindset.
Seig Heil!

>The new world could have been so beutifull.
Visit the parts of the US which were settled by Germans, and tell me how beautiful you think they are.

>That's why people still call you nazis.

thats why people still call you monkeys

Im just visiting Germany. But this is the truth. Africa and latin America should be conquered, the people castrated and should be used as slaves. I dont mean working till the death but normal 8 hour working times so they would become a rent when they're old. The world would be much better then.

why you did that shit?

I don't get it

whenever I try to be nice they go full NO ERA PENAL

>What has Mexico ever done to any of you fuckers?

The Alamo.

Even your German diaspora here?

mexico is shit and they turn everywhere they live into shit.

See how many spics are in the usa. Now see if there is even one predominantly spic neighborhood that isnt an utter shithole.

Protip: there isnt

If someone has only european blood then not. But i dont think that there are many of them.

Why would you give them all that American clay? Its not like theyre doing even remotely well with the clay they already have. Theyd just turn it into tortilla farms where small stinky brown peasants get beheaded for not grinding enough maize or processing enough cocaine

Actually most of them. German culture is very different from Portuguese culture. That's why they are so muh heritage.

Memes.

Le fun lets le bully le spics!

XDXD

>hurr durr the dumb natives
The Aztec and Inca civilizations had the potential to become advanced and powerful empires, on par with Europe. But then colonialism happened.

This. I've been around mexican ghettos as well as black ghettos, and I can honestly say I prefer the niggers.

Why would half the US be mexican in a "absolut" world?

Can you explain to me why Mexicans hate Blacks/Dominicans/Cubans and vice versa on Sup Forums and both vote for Hillary?

sauce please.
>those eyes

Like most immigrants, they assimilate more successfully in rural places. Allow anyone but Jews and chinks to set up urban enclaves, and they will turn into ghettos.

I can't really answer that, but I know blacks dislike other minorities because, despite being minorities themselves, they've been Americans since the beginning and they feel like they've built the country just as much as any whites.

Blacks are a minority, but they aren't immigrants.

Except they didn't genocide them any more than the Spanish.
Population densities in NA were pretty low, and what disease didn't do was finished off by US policy.
Even still there's a good portion of American natives, and people of partial native descent.

I like them because they ruined the spics' reputation with their chicanos.

There are NO native americans left.

Well, they may number in the low hundreds. For the entire country. But the rest are just cosplaying Mexicans and muh 1/9800 heritage honkeys

>few hundreds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_Indian_reservations_in_the_United_States
You have to be at least half blood or quater blood to live on reservations.
It's like you don't know how to google.

>Mexicans on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

There is your answer.

It's just banter ladyboy

It's mostly butthurt amerishart Sup Forums rejects.

We will stop when white people stop oppressing us.

>oppressing
In such ways as...?

>somebody attacked German
>random Estonian appears
That's why people call you nazis whores

Is pic related even plausible. I can't imagine the spics in US would want to unite with Mexico

S A V A G E

B U T T H U R T

>stop oppressing us
>make us dependant on government handouts

It's like hispanics WANT to be held hostage.

Worse than blacks. At least they didn't see how bad it would get coming.

This board is full of leftist/secularists/kike garbage

and mexicans are known to be catholics

but honestly

who gives a shit about these fuckign idiots and what shit they try to smear you with\\this place is a shithole never to be taken seriously

mature people know this

>This board is full of leftist
where? I don't think I've ever seen one

what you cant tel from all the obsessions these autistics mongs have towards meme facial expressions and regurgitated cult of personality quotes the spout day in day out?

I only come here to laugh at these fucking fallen out screwballs

they give me good entertainment and make me feel so much better about myself

Pfff... you Germans are nasty when it comes to sex. You'd probably have fucked half of Amazonia; giving much more halfies.

Why are mexicans so butthurt about selling empty deserts to America?

Nazi whore, Estonia is.

Try it faggot.
You can protect your own country (or continent) and talk about invading other's.
Kek

*You can't

Uncle died because helping a man and his children after a terrible car accident, they looted they're car while my uncle bleed to death in the street with his kids nearby unconscious. Mexicans are next level Niggers

You're a lying bitch

I don't hate niggers or Cubans. I just hate the ones that act like complete fucking degenerates, along with those of any other race, I just happen to see most of those degenerates are nig nogs and Hispanics. I really don't give a shit about people's race, I just think degeneracy on all sides should be given a rope

White people discriminate against us for speaking Spanish and being Mexican

There's plenty of white Mexicans get it straight, it's their narrative this is a race thing, not ours, most Mexicans are to some degree descended from Euros

The enemy here is fucking Trumpsters, that's not the same as whites

Mátate. Leftists are the fucking problem and until people begin to realize that, the country and the planet as a whole will go to shit.

Chinga a tu madre, I'm all for going full commie right now

I meant white Americans not all white people in the world lol. Even if a white person disagrees they make excuses. When Trump made his comments about Mexicans it was white people speaking on behalf of Trump and trying to soften his words by saying "oh he didn't really mean all Mexicans he only meant illegals" or "oh no you're one of the good ones not the bad Mexicans."

This was confirmed when Trump criticized the judge for being Mexican.

Anyway, what Mexicans need to do is be ready to retaliate and not forget their ancestry because if they do white Americans will take advantage of us and discriminate against us like they did in the past. Mexicans in America owe their civil rights to the activists in the past who fought against oppression. Mexican women were being sterilized just a few decades ago. Things like that happen when you are naive and allow yourself and your people to be taken advantage of and abused.

second this, you try to help americans with the narco and drug problems and also 75% of the food that americans consumes comes from here and they only say bullshit about you you give them a really opportunity to do bussiness and no we are rapist thiefts etc, fuck this and fuck chicanos too for sucking american cock 24/7.

jojo reference?

Don't worry, we see the "raza" people and people who want to "end the corruption with a candidate who hasn't won in like the 5 elections he's been in" as fucking idiots here too.

Germany make Mexico great again bitte.

Not Mexicans in general, just chicanos. They're buttmad about it because we took those deserts and turned them into something valuable and they feel like they're entitled to the wealth generated because HURR DURR MUH RIGHTFUL AZTLAN CLAY.

Same thing with the Russians wanting to take Alaska back.

Their diaspora keep voting leftists into office and it's ruining the country

can we take california back pls?

They may be idiots but anyone oposing Trump has just become a friend and ally

You can have SoCal but you have to take the libshit whites

Mexicans hardly vote. Their turnout didn't even increase much despite Trump insulting them.

Local elections f.am

Fuck me-
*gets beheaded*

Even in local elections their turnout is low. They're only able to have political power when they're 80%+ of the population.

Sure, if you're willing to pay for it.

Like in Cali

we gotta go back marty

Lol liar. Mexican neighborhoods are a reflection of the cities economy. Oakland is a perfect example of distribution of funds. You can kind of see this when you drive down East 14th. The black part of the street is absolutely disgusting. Full of poor people and everything looks like absolute shit. You keep going and you stumble upon the Latino part. Much more cleaner and alive, not as disgusting as the ghetto part. You keep going and you hit the Asian part. Seems more clean, but spotly. There's still graffiti and looks kinda dead. STOP. No need to make up be. I know you're lying because of what you've just said. You would seriously and unironically prefer to live in a black ghetto? Sure thing kid. Don't leave your moms basement my man, cold world out there.

Mexicans can't be arsed to vote, now you're seriously making shit up about local elections? Cmon bruh, just go to different neighborhoods and see where the funds are a located and it sure as hell won't be in the Latino community. Go write a fantasy book with this trash m8

>Now see if there is even one predominantly spic neighborhood that isnt an utter shithole.
my town is majority mexican and it's gotten a lot better in the last 10 years

>mexico is shit and they turn everywhere they live into shit.
that's bullshit the colonial towns of mexico are beautiful

they already want to leave though.

The Mexican side of international blv may not be as shitty as the nigger side but it is still fucking shit compared to say, the Vietnamese side.

Mexicans make this place shitty, you beaners keep on doing backyard parties with a thousand little beans and drunk fat fucks blasting shitty music really loud until 10pm on a f'n Sunday.

Fuck Oakland what a shithole this city is

Crossed the border

California could have had its first Mexican senator this election but guess what happened? Mexicans didn't turn out to vote as a bloc for her.

>discriminate
How so? Give specific examples, please.
>speaking Spanish
No shit. Speak the de facto language of the land, abd you won't have this problem. You don't hear chinks bitching about nobody here speaking Mandarin.
>being Mexican
No, they don't.

Send their garbage to us.

if mexicans are so shit then why did they manage to improve their section of international blvd after driving out all the black people with the limited funds allocated to the neighborhood? c'm on cuh, you grasping at straws right now. The vietnamese side isn't all fine and danddy either, it's shitty and probably not far off from the hispanic part of oakland.

Damn nigga, if your neighbors bother you so much then go say something? What you lack a pair of balls or something? They're reasonable people and they'll turn their shit down. Besides, who are you to say what people should be doing on their days off? I hope you aren't upset because you don't get to have a bbq on a sunday.

fix your attitude senpai, maybe they'll invite you over.

nah we're not butt mad, it's just kinda condescending how their side of history is narrated.
It's mostly "poor white man oppressed by the Mexican dictatorship was liberated by the glorious american army by buying the land"
the truth it was that Californias was infested with illegal american aliens, so they took their chance of annexing US when they say Texas freeing trying to get off Mexico. They asked help to Yankees, they siege the city, killed a bunch of kids in a militar academy and murdered deserters from their unit, held the Santa Ana at gun point and ordered him to sign off the papers.
I mean, war is fucking cruel, and the history is written by the victors, but I think they should say how it all went, instead of the usual history channel tier narration

I like how you conveniently left out how Santa Ana abolished the Constitution and half the country went into rebellion. Just because Texas(and Yucatan) were successful is not reason to get ass blasted at the US.

Mexico hated santa ana dictatorship, that doesn't mean Mexicans wanted half of their country to be sold by pennies, you should've just shoot him and help us get rid of such inconvenient, you fucked us in both ways, by taking a huge chunk of our countries and by letting such an infamous character alive.

The de facto language of the land in most of the south of the US is spanish though.

mexico needs islam

Never gonna happen

Texans were traitors the second they seceded rather than continue their fight for all Mexicans. Yucatán was wrong as well, I'm not excusing them.

We dont? We dont really mix alot with dominicans but I guarantee we love Cubans, fuckers are super smooth and generally super friendly, not talking about the shitskins boarder crossers, mexicans here in mexico get along with pretty much anyone, beside Argentina and Uruguay though, fucking shithole filled with stuck ups, by far the most annoying people on earth, I have yet to meet a single mexican who can stand those fuckers.

I've got Argie friends, really you're just talking shit on people you haven't met

I have met plenty of argies mongoloid, its a well known fact argied are the most unlikable people of south america, I seriously dont know where you live but I have been pretty much around the entire country and most people seem to thinl the same, either north or south. Awebo eres moreno y sureño.

I met a family of argies once and they wouldn't fucking shut their mouths.

Ever.

They ruined my country