What was your country's leader reaction to the Trump revolution?

What was your country's leader reaction to the Trump revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUVp5g-tgkE
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37921356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forced to backtrack on calling him a racist.

Our president is a fucking retard with no personality whatsoever. Doesn't matter if you choose a monkey, he will just bend over and take it from behind.

He said our hackers did a pretty good job.

Paraphrasing:
>I would absolutely have preferred Hillary, but now Trump is what the American people have chosen and we must respect that. Our goal is always to have good relations regardless of who's in charge.
>I also think it's way to early to draw any conclusions, we'll just have to wait and see how much of what Trump said when trying to get elected, will actually be acted on.
>We know he lacks experience on many areas, so the people he appoints as advisers and ministers will be very important too.

He said that doesn't changes nothing in our relations.

Putting his pants off and running around the Kremlin

Medias were whining. Most people were whining. People who know their shit were happy.

Renzi just congratulated him, but you could understand he was pissed from his tone

Said America is a close and historical ally who liberated us during WW2 (leafs btfo) so our nations will continue to get along well.

Something like that.

Pretty rational.
Now if only social media could be as calm and collected about it instead of threatening to burn everything.

welcomed
politically correct speech suffered a defeat, democracy won

He is friend of Trump and played golf with him

Jesus, that imagery tho

Just saw this on tv. An interview of an American on Amsterdam airport.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUVp5g-tgkE

>he will probably be at peace, so they'll both be out!

He's a strategic voter.

impeached you fucking retard, learn your OWN language.

I don't speak burger

Zeman loves Trump and before the elections he said he would vote for him if he was an American

>"I would absolutely have preferred Hillary"
>rational
Any answer other than neutrality is stupid as a head of state.

fuck that pig

So, what, Lisa Simpson 2020?

Our actual president is a proud USA asslicker, but he acts like a robot, the guy has no personality whatsoever, so he said the cliche stuff.

Social media would have been threatening to burn everything no matter who won. It's just what people do.

So beginning now trump should stop saying 90% of the things he's saying about foreign policy?

Yeah sure congrats who cares china is my dedicated overlord i've my own election to rig peace i'm out.
Not necessarily in that order.

Congrats Trump
>deep inside he's sad because he cant pulled up the money scam forever

Modi was probably the first world leader to personally call him and congratulate him.

Same as in Murica, femnazis- pissed, lefties- pissed, manlets- pissed. Figures of establishment- receptive, anarquistes- receptive, comedians- receptive.

Butthurt

Prime minister (head of actual government) congratulated him and gave him some sass about human rights.
President (ceremonial memelord) said he was happy and that he admires how well Trump speaks
Finance minister (and probably future head of government) expressed he was pleased that someone who knows where czech republic is will become US president (because of ivanka)

I just realized that i have no idea how Indian leader looks

Has he directly shit talked public servants from another country? If so yeah that's stupid

no Sisi was

>just realised Sisi is ISIS backwards
really makes you think

>shit talked
Saying you prefer one side is not shit talking the other dummy.
Also yeah, "chinese government created global warming as a hoax" "I'm gonna bomb the shit out of ISIS" "Look at what happened in France, their leaders won't do anything about it" "I love Benjamin Netanyahu, he's a great guy"... It just goes on and on. By your own definition, 90% of what he says about foregin policy is stupid

You seem to be in a good mood today, did something good happen?

Didn't expect that from you Vladimir.

Abe:Yeaaaaah! Conservative is justice! Mr.Trump hate Japan, but I will send a congratulatory message. Since the Japanese are polite.

i sucked hilary ass for nothing
fuck you

We dont really give a shit about american corrupt kolhoz politics, modern day USA's politics can be compared to russia, desu.

Payoku-kun, those talks was a request from Hillary. The Japanese hates Clinton. Trump is acceptable.

PM Abe is liberal for global standard

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

Have the Brits apologized yet?

Are you serious? The insane butthurt over Trumps victory is one of the funniest things in weeks

>"Germany is ready to work with America if America is ready to respect human rights"

that was painful to watch, enda has no balls

>respect human rights
This differs based on who you ask, so what do they mean? We should stop torturing and surveilling people (which we've always done and Germany still worked with us)? Or we should take in rapefugees?

As far as I know, nothing.

The media and all the idiots are having an absolute meltdown and it is funny but depressing to think that these people are in my country

PLEASE GIVE US A TRADE DEAL

Trudeau congratulated him and called the US our greatest ally.

He should have tweeted this pic tbhnafam

>Trump revolution

Revolutions don't happen within the system.
They are done by force and violence.

shameless backtracking on previous statements along with a congratulatory message

what previous statements? were they rude and bullying towards donald?

Mandatory bot pre written congratulations from foreign affairs team

Still waiting for a quipfest

>The insane butthurt over Trumps victory is one of the funniest things in weeks

not really offensive, just the typical " there is no way for a candidate that unprepared to be elected" and I think she said "trump's rethoric is a step back for US foreign policy"

Sup Forums advances Israeli interest in the end. Really makes you think.

Ever since the refugee crisis the board's opinion of Israel has really improved.

>Thinking Sup Forums had any effect on him getting elected

This "meme magic" and 'praise kek" kid shit is starting to get on my nerves.

Mark my words, by this time next year Sup Forums will be mostly anti-trump

Something along the lines of looking forward to cooperate in ME and "can u now send Gulen back plz"

Are implying frog pictures don't have magic powers?

congratulated but kind of disappointed since he endorsed hillary
probabbly just pissed that he's starting to fail his ebin gambits

Make it 2 years and I'd agree.
In one year they will be in denial.

I'm saying that it's retarded and that so are you. Stop latching onto shitty jokes and blowing them out of proportions. They're not funny and they've never been funny.

>2
pigs revolution

Have we fuck.
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37921356

>"I was immediately struck by this realisation that the country that I thought I lived in - progressive, multi-racial, tolerant, forward-thinking, outward-looking - was just London, and not the UK as a whole. It felt unsettling."
>"I'm really worried about the UK and the US, more seriously than at any time in my life," he says. "I'd contemplate moving to Sweden or somewhere that feels more progressive, more how it seems to me the world should be."

How are people so arrogant and stupid

What's getting on my nerves more is the alt-right being so smug about Hilary voters that they haven't even realised they're all conformists too

Checked. Save a copy to say "I told you so" in 1-2 years

And now there are protests, calls to arms, death threats, suicide threats, and the list goes and goes.

This is why it's bad for one city to be able to dominate a countries social policies.

It's mostly the BBC being very London centric, they spent a huge amount of money trying to move north to save money but ended up keeping some studios in London because a lot of their "talent" will only leave the city to visit another country.

Is that why every BBC show has half its cast being black even though less than 5% of the British population is black?

In a word, yes. Although the BBC's highest paid staff and stars all live in the whitest parts of London.

How do we save BBC? I like their Planet Earth type documentaries and the In Our Time podcast/radio show but the rest of it seems completely cucked.
>tfw they will replace Richard Attenborough with a black female and fire half the camera and production crew to be replaced with people of color

*David
Dunno where I got Richard from

Our newly elected president called him too

You can't save the BBC, it's been a politics before quality institution for decades. It'll just have to spend more time in front of committees to justify its content.

>How do we save BBC?

It isn't British, it is London. Always remember that. The world they show isn't Britain it is London.

O-okay

>Autopilot mode
Imagine puppet dangling lifelessly from set of strings because pupeteer is on smoke break

Please, please, please do not tell me those are the wachowski brothers

i thought du30 challenged dohnald to a fist fight?

winner gets losers' country

Why would I tell you what you in your heart know is true?

>President-elect Trump set out his close and personal connections with, and warmth for, the UK. He said he was confident that the special relationship would go from strength to strength

Good actually

His Mum was Scottish and growing up they watched the Queens Christmas Speech.

What was Israel's reaction?
Did you rub your hands?