ITT: Musicians that seem like genuinely nice people

Never heard anything bad about these guys, and they come across as nice guys in the interviews I've seen with them

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/post/idsa.c54248f3-42b8-11e6-af89-46d29b3b81aa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Aren't they super racist?

Only Panda

I saw Avey Tare at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yelping really loudly.

Deakin is a cupcake stealing fuck

hey you have no idea how good that cupcake couldve been

No, it's a meme.

aren't they from Maryland?
everyone from there is an asshole

when did people start thinking that?

They all have utterly disgusting hair.

Were they nice people?

I wouldn't call trannies with scat fetishes "nice people"

?

Just look at this smile.
Reading and listening to his interviews make me think that his a good person too.

why does this pasta always get me

Mingus was a pretty nice person, I think.

fuck off, you're probably from DC

Am I witnessing the birth of a new epic meme?

you do know he punched a trumpet player in the mouth so that he couldn't play the trumpet anymore right

you don't know anything about the dude you RYM worshiping fuck

dude smashed instruments worth 10s of thousands of dollars when he got mad; acted like a piece of shit to his audiences, fans, and fellow musicians; and called the electric bass an instrument for pussies just because he couldn't play the fender JBass

fuck, I didn't knew that, I just remember Miles talking good things about him.

Deakin and Avey are very warm and nice irl. Deakin Will give you a free copy of sleep cycle on cassette if you ask

Miles was a dick too. Every jazzman is an angry or smug person. Makes sense Zappa loved it

yeah, miles was one of the biggest assholes, though I can still enjoy his music.

>tfw you'll never be Blixa Bargeld's child
>tfw Blixa will never paint with you all day long
>tfw you can't touch Blixa's hair
>tfw you won't be on a stage with Blixa
Why live

I'd love to suck off the animal collective boys

They all seem like nice boys

Flatlander looks like a non-arabian terrorist

I agree

john coltrane seemed like a nice fella

He's literally a saint

john scofield is one of the nicest human beings alive
i live pretty close to him and he's just an overall genuinely nice person

this

The worst thing I can think of is that he talked shit about Savages' album cover.

I once emailed Daniel Bachman about an album of his I couldn't find was just also like "hey your music is helping me through a lot of shit I'm going through so I'm always happy to support you." He replied back with a demo of a song he recorded on his phone a few days prior saying he hoped it cheered me up.

Ty segall anyone ?

I've met him a couple times he's very nice...also pretty shy and quiet which is a funny contrast to his music

you kidding? massive prick to lou barlow for years.

Everyone except for Mark, I think

Is he nice?

Most metal guys are very nice. A few are dickheads but in general there's no other genre with guys more willing to chat after a show or something.

These, also Mac is really chill. And Ive heard he doesnt smell like shit so thats nice.

Yeah, he seems it. Just seems like an nice and open bloke in any interviews I've seen with him

lil soda boi, he constantly deletes his songs and videos cause he hates himself

what's endearing is that it wasnt about the cover as a whole but the cover's TYPOGRAPHY

I find it funny how upset the singer of Savages was because of it.

itunes.apple.com/us/post/idsa.c54248f3-42b8-11e6-af89-46d29b3b81aa

Jme seems like such a nice guy desu.

He would personally give people a free copy of his album in vinyl for a shiny Charizard Pokemon card.

He also sold his PS4 to a fan for 5p.

The guys from Rush.

He's a genuinely cute person ;)

he's cute therefore it's ok

Not much information, but many claim he's very nice and humble

That's easy when your music is such shit

I heard he's a nice fella!

damnnn GOT EM!!

Legitimately too pure for this Earth.

most of the elephant 6 guys seem nice, but koster seems like the purest human being on the planet

kek

Most musicians are not nice at all including the ITT. Musicians are kind of people that are desperate for attention and love, and they try to get it with one of the most stupidest way possible. The quirky, cute, self-conscious things they've done or create are just tools to maintain a persona in order to hide the really polarized inner self. The only nice people on Earth are moms, and this is only to their children; then the cycle of selfish assholes continues.

>had a nice mom
pleb

Maybe a little pretentious with a really weird inside humour but Danney is god tier bro, Maynard keeps silent except when ranting, Adam is a stereotypical mix of a rocker and artist
I have no idea what kind of a person Justin is but he formed Peach and their music was good so whatever

I want to be David's friend.

Jeff Buckley :'(

God i wish that was true

He does seem like a nice guy; he's constantly saying really nice things about people.

Yeah, Animal Collective is a well-known racist term for African-American gangs.

yeah i saw him at grimeys in nashville, very cool dude

i know they're a meme but they seem like cool dudes

savages' reply to that was retarded tho, she talked shit about his album artworks as if they aren't goat and convey the emotions of each album perfectly

This.
They care about their fans so much.

I only came here in the hope to see someone roast the suf because i idolise him way too much but apparently it's no avail.
Also he was damn right avout that cover t. graphic designer

Will Toledo does seem pretty nice

did
did he confuse Gerogerigegege with Fishmans?

doug martsch seems like a very nice person

nujabes

the avalanches

Jamie is great

Most of yall probably don't like their music but you can't deny they're some of the nicest people on the planet

Honestly, modern day Michael Gira seems like a genuinely nice bloke. He was probably a bit of a dick when he was younger, but he seems cool now. He genuinely seems to like and care about his fans and bandmates, and while he certainly has a bit of a menacing demeanor about him, I don't think I've ever heard of him doing anything nasty (other than the whole rape thing which is probably bollocks anyway)

from everything i've heard amelia fletcher is like the nicest person ever

i really want to believe that because she's perfect musically

>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
every fucking time

Meet her once in passing at an airport, she was nice af

Has anyone ever heard anything bad about Johnny Marr?
Bloke seems to do no wrong

he told some jokes, roasted a couple of bands

pretty funny guy desu

tell me more lad

agreed

pic related seems incredibly down-to-earth and humble

almost didn't recognize him, never seen him smile before.

>tfw he biked through your county and wrote a blog about how nice it was

Especially compared to his brother