What music album do you consider a flawless masterpiece?

What music album do you consider a flawless masterpiece?
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4yhqev/what_music_album_do_you_consider_a_flawless/

well Sup Forums?

why do they make these threads when the answers are going to be the exact same every time

post screenshots. i can't get on to reddit

We should organise a Central Park fight, I've got my timberland boots on ready for a stompin'

Why

why does Reddit worship postal service?

Personally, I think Wasting Light by the Foo Fighters is one of the best albums of all time. Dave Grohl is a rock god!

>music album

>normies have normies taste

Look what more do you expect? We are different boards please get that fact right,

I don't know why you need screenshots when we already know exactly what's gonna be on there

Give me a fuckin break

>12.9 million subscribers
probably something to do with that

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

we Reddit now

there is no difference between mu and reddit except the fact mu hates Queen
if you disagree you are a delusional faggot

at least 60% of people came to this board from reddit, for no reason than to feel superior to their peers who have the exact same taste as them

there is a lot of overlap in our users

no idea, i just get this page
you're probably right. let me guess there's a pink floyd album and a lot of hip hop

>Fleetwood Mac- Rumours
Only one in the top 10 responses I agree with

>Joy Division - The Best of

hmmm

It's literally the same as a Sup Forums thread

>implying Sup Forums is not the same shit over and over again.
Just look at the favourite albums threads we are not better than reddit

Sup Forums and reddit talk about the exact same music, the only difference is that Sup Forums makes more edgy negative comments about them

Yup. Top comment is literally Dark Side of the Moon

"I'm a big fan of Pet Sounds, but I feel like it's easy to tell which songs almost got a bit of a "throwaway" production. It's all the songs that have the exact same descending vocal melody at the end of every line.
"That's Not Me" is a good example. Still a solid album!"

dear god

it's normie

mfw

the people who think Sup Forums is any better than reddit are the same type of people who think droning tinymixtapes is better than droning p4k

discuss

decent taste desu aside from the meme metal

who the fuck drones tinymixtapes

checked

i definitely think Sup Forums is a better place for discussion but mu is still shit

or it's literally a universally loved album by plebs and people with taste

i don't get why liking the same album makes our tastes the same, there is so much shit on this board that i know 90% of reddit would call unlistenable

I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

it's a better place for finding music, but it's definitely not better for discussion

i dont agree, as soon as you allow people to vote things become even more echo chambery than normal

barf

we're not just talking about that album retard, it's an example

we reddit army now

I don't get what's so cringe about this? Sure, some of the music there is pretty mainstream, but everyone in that thread seems enthusiastix about their albums, and is respectful of other opinions. Are we supposed to hate them because of the platform for discussion they chose? Because in all honesty a lot of this is what we consider Sup Forumscore.

blink 182, green day and linkin park in the top comments

pretty good

self-awareness level 0

We aren't supposed to hate them, we are supposed to laugh at how gay and pleb they act though.

Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
Interpol - Turn On the Bright Lights
Pink Floyd - Animals
Television - Marquee Moon
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
Radiohead - OK Computer
Yes - Close to the Edge
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Joanna Newsom - Ys
The Beatles - Rubber Soul
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - LYSF